Direct BE Admission in RV College of Engineering– 2023
Table of Contents
RV College of Engineering B-Tech Admissions 2023 can be done through both COMEDK and KCET 2023. COMEDK UGET 2023 application last date extended to April 27, and the exam will be conducted on May 28. Direct BE Admission in RV College of Engineering
Further, KCET 2023 application process is over, the exam is scheduled to be conducted on May 20 – 21, 2023 and the Kannada language test will be conducted on May 22, 2023.
Direct BE Admission in RV College of Engineering– 2023 Contact Ace Guru Education Services or Visit our Websites- btech-guru.com or you can send us email at – [email protected] Call @ 9742479101 Ankit Mishra, 9742886036 Anis, 9035556036 Mayur Gautam
RV College of Engineering (RVCE) is a self-financing Engineering College (AICTE approved) which was established in the year 1963 with only three branches of Engineering:
Civil, Electrical & Mechanical. RCVE offers 12 specializations under UG Programmed in Engineering, 16 specializations under Master’s Degree programmed and Doctoral studies.
RCVE offers admission to over 1200 students per year. RCVE is known for their quality education, excellence in technical studies, innovative teaching methods and consulting & Research through an outcome-based curriculum.
RVCE has ranked 89th in the engineering category of NIRF Rankings 2022. RCVE offers MCA at the PG level which is considered a flagship programme and the duration of the course is of 3 years.
Admission to the various courses of Engineering is provided on the basis of the merit scored by the candidates in the Entrance Exams. Direct BE Admission in RV College of Engineering
The Entrance exams accepted by RCVE are GATE, K PGCET/KMAT or its equivalent entrance exams. The application form for B.E, M.Tech and MCA (Management Quota) is currently available on the official website.
RVCE Quick Facts: 2023
- RVCE is AICTE approved
- RVCE is popularly known for its Engineering programmes like B.E, MCA and M.Tech
- RVCE secured 89th rank in the engineering category of NIRF 2022.
- RVCE offers an MCA programme for the duration of 3 years for a total course fee of INR 7.50 Lakhs.
- RVCE provides admission to the B.E program on the basis of the merit scored in entrance exams like- KCET/JEE Main/ COMED-K, etc.
- RVCE offers placements to its candidates.
- International package offered at RVCE- INR 1.15 cr
- Domestic Package offered at RVCE – INR 14 Lakh
RVCE Important Dates’ 2023
|COMEDK 2023 Application Last Date (B.Tech)||April 27, 2023|
|COMEDK 2023 Exam Date (BTech)||May 28, 2023|
|Last Date to Fill KCET 2023 Application Form (B.Tech)||April 25, 2023|
|KCET 2023 Exam Date (B.Tech)||May 20 – 21, 2023|
RVCE Rankings; 2023
The ranking of the RV College of Engineering is provided below in a table:
RVCE Courses and Fees: 2023
RVCE is a self-financing Institute known for its Engineering programs consisting of UG & PG courses. Candidates must have minimum of 60% marks in 10+2 as basic eligibility criteria. The details of the courses along with the fees are given below in the table:
|B.E||Duration: 4 years|
Eligibility: must have 65% marks in class 12th with science stream
Fees: INR 24 Lakhs
|KCET/COMED K/ JEE mains followed by Counselling|
|M.Tech||Duration: 2 years|
Eligibility: B.E/B.Tech degree with at least 50% marks from any recognised institution
Fees: INR 75, 400
|MCA||Duration: 3 years|
Eligibility: Candidates must have passed 10+2 with min 50% from a recognised board and Graduation with Maths/Statistics/Computer Science as one of the optional subjects
Fees: INR 7.50Lakhs
|K PGCET/ KMAT|
Direct BE Admission in RV College of Engineering
RVCE Cut-Off 2022
The cut-off for KCET 2022 General category is tabulated below:
|Courses||Round 1 (GM)|
|BE Computer Science and Engineering||158|
|BE Information Science & Engineering||268|
|BE Cyber Security||368|
|BE Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning||336|
|BE Electronics & Communication Engineering||776|
|BE Aerospace Engineering||2153|
|BE Electronics & Telecom Engineering||2795|
|BE Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering||4347|
|BE Mechanical Engineering||7320|
|BE Chemical Engineering||9725|
|BE Industrial Engineering & Management||22207|
|BE Civil Engineering||20624|
|BE Data Science||287|
|BE Electrical and Electronics Engineering||2095|
The Department of Placement & Training at RVCE is responsible to prepare or shape the students every year by imparting soft skills & career guidance to make them ready for better placements.
As per the records of Placements 2022, the total numbers of companies that have visited the RCVE campus are 281 for the UG programmed. Direct BE Admission in RV College of Engineering
The total number of recruitments offers made this year is over 1415. For the PG programmes the total number of companies that visited the campus is 116 and 430 job offers were made. The details are tabulated below:
- Top 5 Engineering Colleges in Bangalore Direct Admission
- BITS PILANI Management Quota Fees
- BMS College Bangalore B. Tech Management Quota
- Management Quota Admission in Alliance University
- Top Colleges Direct B-Tech Admission
|Particulars||Placement Statistics (2022)|
|No. of Companies visited for UG Programs||281|
|Total job offers given||More than 1415|
|The highest salary package offered||INR 47 LPA|
|No. of Companies visited for PG Programs||116|
|Total number of Jobs offered||430|
|The highest salary package offered||INR 31.50|
|Top Recruiters||EY, Snapdeal, McKinsey, Deloitte, Swiggy, Motorola and many more|
Direct BE Admission in RV College of Engineering
RVCE offers various scholarships to students according to eligibility, merit and financial assistance to students following the criteria set by the college. The following are some of the scholarships offered to the students at RCVE Bangalore:
- As a financial Incentive INR 2,500 is offered in the second year of representation, INR 3000 is offered in 3rd year and INR 3500 is offered in 4th year.
- Sports Reimbursements for students are provided by the Govt. of Karnataka
- For minorities & girl children, financial assistance up to INR 60,000 is provided.
- Meritorious students who qualified for admission through Entrance exams are provided with some concession in their total fees structure for the course
How do avail of these Scholarships?
Students can avail these scholarships by submitting the required documents along with their proof of the annual family income, academic certificates and entrance exam scorecard.
The scholarships are not directly provided by the College, however, there are various sources connected with the college which provide the above scholarships. Students will have to be updated in order to get the scholarship facility. Direct BE Admission in RV College of Engineering
- Top 10 Engineering College Direct Admission for 2024
- Top Engineering Colleges Bangalore Karnataka Direct Admission
- Management Quota Admission in RV College 2022 session
- MS Ramaiah Management Quota Fees for 2023 Session Batch
- What is the Management Quota Fees at MSRIT for 2023
- MSRIT Bangalore Direct Btech Admission
- Management Quota Admission in RV College
- Top 10 Engineering College Direct Admission
- Management Quota Fees Structure for BMS College Bangalore
- PES College of Engineering Management Quota Fees