RV College of Engineering Direct BE Admission
Table of Contents
RV College of Engineering Direct BE Admission– Contact Ace Guru Education Services or Visit our Websites- btech-guru.com or you can send us email at – [email protected] Call @ 9742479101 Ankit Mishra, 9742886036 Anis, 9035556036 Mayur Gautam
Is Management Quota expensive B-Tech management quota ranges between Rs. 60,000 to 80,000 per annum, while the highest fee may go up to Rs. 1,00,000 to Rs. 1,50,000 per annum RV College of Engineering Bangalore Direct Admission 2023-24
Eligibility Criteria for Direct Admission in B.E programs
- 10th std: Minimum 70% marks in Science & Mathematics subjects separately.
- 11th std: Minimum 65% marks in Maths & Physics subjects separately
- 12th std: if results are announced, a minimum of 60% in Physics & Mathematics subjects separately.
- Candidate should compulsorily appear and have obtained a rank in Karnataka CET or COMEDK or JEE Mains
- MIT College of Engineering Pune Direct B.Tech Admission
- Direct B-Tech Admission MIT Pune by Management Quota
- Management Quota Admission Manipal Institute of Technology
- MIT-WPU Pune Direct B-Tech Admission via Management Quota
- Manipal Institute of Technology Direct B.Tech Admission
B.E Engineering Admission in RVCE- Bangalore through Entrance Exams
Karnataka CET or K-CET Entrance Exams-2023
- Karnataka Common Entrance Test is a state-level entrance examination held for B.E engineering admission.
- 45% of the total seats in RV College is reserved for the Karnataka state students.
- KEA or Karnataka Exams Authority conducts the KCET entrance test.
- The cut-off rank for RVCE through the K-CET exam varies for all different B.E programs.
- RV college annual tuition fee through the K-CET exam is ninety thousand per year.
- Karnataka CET Cut-off Rank for BE engineering seats at RVCE, Bangalore
COMED-K Entrance Exams– 2023
- COMEDK is conducted for B.E admission in Karnataka Unaided private engineering colleges.
- 30% of the total seats in RVCE are reserved for all state students including Karnataka students.
- COMED-K conducts offline entrance test for 30% merit seats admission in RV College of Engineering.
- The cut-off rank for RVCE through the COMEDK exam varies for all different programs.
- RV college annual tuition fees through the COMEDK exam is two lakh per annum.
- The hostel accommodation charge is 1 Lakh 20 thousand per annum.
- You also have to pay 40 thousand per annum as a miscellaneous fee apart from the annual tuition fee.
What is the cut off rank for RV College of Engineering?
RVCE, KCET Cutoff 2023 for General Category is listed below. The overall cutoff for KCET is 158 – 368 rank. RV College of Engineering Direct BE Admission Direct Admission in RVCE through Management Quota
Can I get CSE in RV College of Engineering?
The Department of Computer Science and Engineering was established in year 1984. The Department offers three undergraduate programs, B.E (CSE), B.E (CSE- Data Science), B.E (CSE- Cyber Security) and two postgraduate programs M-Tech(CSE) & M. Tech(CNE) RV College of Engineering Direct BE Admission
How many CSE seats are there in RV College?
180- SEATS CSE
RVCE Bangalore Seat Matrix
|Computer Science and Engineering||180|
How many CSE seats are there in RVCE?
The intake for undergraduate program B.E (CSE) is 180 students until 2023-2027. During 2022-23, the intake is increased to 225.
- What is RV College Management Quota Fees
- COMEDK low Rank Direct Admission in RV College
- Got low Score in ComedK RV College Management Quota Seat
Which is better SRM or RV College?
RV College of Engineering B.E. in Chemical Engineering course is rated 4.2 out of 5 by 15 genuine verified students while SRM University same course is rated 3.8 out of 5 by 27 students at Shiksha. Explore Shiksha for detailed comparison on all course parameters and Download free information. Direct Admission in RVCE through Management Quota
RVCE Management Quota Admission Process
You must provide the essential documents to the college for verification.
If you have scored marks as per the eligibility criteria for admission in UG or PG courses, you are eligible for admission.
Students interested to apply for management quota seats must send the required documents via email for document verification.
Upon successful verification, college will provide details for fee payment.
You must pay the first year tuition fee and development fee to block a seat under management quota.
Fee and donation have to be paid in two separate demand drafts in favor of “Rashtreeya Sikshana Samithi Trust”.
Admission Allotment Letter:
If you are booking a seat before the announcement of entrance exam results.
The Admission allotment letter will be issued once you provide the entrance exam scorecard.
Allotment letter will be issued after paying the fee via demand draft.
RV college of Engineering Management Quota Fee
- Direct Admission in RV College of Engineering begins from January & continues until the entire management quota seat is over.
- You must book a seat as soon as possible If you want management quota admission at RV College of Engineering.
- Otherwise, seats may get filled and you might not be able to get direct admission.
- Apart from the annual tuition fee, you have to pay a one-time development fee.
- The development fee will vary depending on the branch’s choice
RV College Direct Admission in Management Quota
RVCE Management Quota fee:-2024
|Courses||Development Fee||Tuition fee per annum|
|Computer Science & Engineering||20 Lakh||11 Lakh|
|Information Science Engineering||10 Lakh||9 Lakh|
|Mechanical Engineering||–||6 Lakh|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering||7 Lakh||6 Lakh|
|Aerospace Engineering||3 Lakh||5.5 Lakh|
|Civil Engineering||–||5 Lakh|
|Electrical & Electronics Engineering||–||5 Lakh|
|Industrial Engineering & Management||–||4 Lakh|
|Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering||–||4 Lakh|
|Chemical Engineering||–||4 Lakh|
|Biotechnology||2 Lakh||4 Lakh|
|Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering||–||4 Lakh|
|Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning||10 Lakh||9 Lakh|
|Computer Science & Engineering (Cyber Security)||10 Lakh||9 Lakh|
|Computer Science & Engineering (Data Science)||10 Lakh||9 Lakh|