Direct B-Tech Admission MIT Pune by Management Quota
If you’re willing to Direct B-Tech Admission MIT Pune by Management Quota, Then you’re in the right place to pick out some various colleges in keeping with your selection, comfort ability and monetary standing. There are unit numerous skills and techniques during this course.
To Get Direct Admission in B-tech College Contact Ace Guru Education Services or Visit our Websites- btech-guru.com or you can send us email at – firstname.lastname@example.org Call @ 9742479101 Ankit Mishra, 9742886036 Anis, 9035556036 Mayur Gautam.
About Maharashtra Institute of Technology
MAEER’S Maharashtra Institute of Technology (MIT), established in 1983, is today amongst the top engineering colleges in India. The news magazine ‘Outlook’ has ranked MIT Pune as 1st in Maharashtra & 11th in India amongst the finest Private Engineering Colleges. MIT is affiliated to the University of Pune and recognized by the Government of Maharashtra and the All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi. MIT, Pune Institutes offer four year degree courses in various branches of engineering and post graduate courses in select areas. Admission to all courses is based on merit as per rules and norms laid down by the Director Technical Education ( DTE), Maharashtra State.
Departments and Course Offered
Mechanical Engineering: (Department of Mechanical Engineering under MITPUNE is now MIT-WPU School of Mechanical Engineering) Mechanical Engineering finds applications in all fields of technology. These engineers are required in automobile, chemical, electronics, steel, and fertilizer industries.
Civil Engineering: (Department of Civil Engineering under MITPUNE is now MIT-WPU School of Civil Engineering)
A Civil Engineer has to work in diverse fields viz. Irrigation, Dams, Canals, Hydropower, Roads, Railways, Buildings, Industrial Structures, Bridges, Docks, Harbours, Airfields, Tunnels, Environmental Engineering (including Water Supply and Wastewater Treatment Systems) etc.
Electronics & Telecommunication: (Department of Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering under MITPUNE is now MIT-WPU School of Electronics & Communication Engineering) E&TC graduates find wide opportunities in today’s growing communications era. This course has been designed by the University of Pune in consultation with senior industrialists in the Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering field. The career paths followed are diverse ranging from electronic product design to heavy electrical plant maintenance, from research to production, from technical focus to customer focus.
Computer Engineering: (Department of Computer Engineering under MITPUNE is now MIT-WPU School of Computer Science & Engineering) We are indeed living in the computer age. Today computers are used in a wide range of applications. Whether it is a medical application or banking, computers are used to solve complex problems in an efficient manner in a short time. Since the ever-advancing field of computer technology has got a wide range of applications, computer engineers have a promising future.
Information Technology: (Department of Information Technology under MITPUNE is now MIT-WPU School of Information Technology) The pivotal role of the technical education system in facilitating and expediting the process of economic and industrial development of the country is well recognized. Technical education is one of the most significant components of human resource development spectrum with great potential for adding value to products and services, for contributing to the national economy, and for improving the quality of the life of the people.
- Top Engineering Colleges in Pune for Direct B.Tech Admission
- Direct B.Tech Admission in VIT Pune by Management Quota
Petroleum Engineering: (Department of Petroleum Engineering under MITPUNE is now MIT-WPU School of Petroleum Engineering) The four years degree course in Petroleum Engineering offered by the institute is permanently affiliated to Pune University and is accredited by AICTE. Over seven hundred graduate and postgraduate students have been graduated from this department since 1987 and are working at different positions in Petroleum Industry in India and abroad with great distinction.
Petrochemical Engineering: In view of the ever increasing demand for petroleum and petrochemicals as energy resources and for consumption as commodity products a curriculum in the branches of Petroleum and Petrochemical engineering was evolved by the University of Pune. Maharashtra Institute of Technology takes pride in offering these high technology oriented professional degree courses to the young students aspiring for challenging career.
Polymer Engineering: (Department of Polymer Engineering under MITPUNE is now MIT-WPU School of Polymer Engineering)
Plastics and polymers have been inseparable parts of our lives since the last decade. FromÂ the humble “carry-bag” to the auto-components to those in space crafts, it is difficult to imagine life without plastics. The polymer industry has seen unprecedented growth in the last few decades. Register Direct B-Tech Admission MIT Pune by Management Quota – 2022 Session
Administration: Administration plays an important role in the effective management of a mammoth educational institute like M.I.T., Pune. The volume of work in such an ever-growing Institute is stupendous and it encompasses number of activities related to the staff as well as student community – like Admissions, Fee acceptance & other financial matters, Students record & handling of the day to day queries by the students, Recruitment of staff & handing of their records , conducting examinations, issue of timely instructions to staff & students of the various departments, resolving the procedural matters related to the University, Directorate of Technical Education (M.S.), Department of Higher & Technical Education(M.S.), All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) etc. Register Direct B-Tech Admission MIT Pune by Management Quota – 2022 Session
Thus, right from inception to graduation of the student and even well thereafter, this department is co-coordinating all the activities smoothly and efficiently for their bright future. Similarly, this administrative staff helps & supports the faculty and staff during their service period. As such, this department is a backbone of the Institute. Register Direct B-Tech Admission MIT Pune by Management Quota – 2022 Session
- Product costing, Breakeven Analysis and Cost Reduction and Cost Control techniques.
- Reading financial statements such as Balance sheet and Income Statement. • Concepts such as Working capital and Capital Structure of a company.
- Course Duration: 20 hours (Conducted in period of 15th Feb 2017 to 30th March 2017)
- Course Fees 1200/-
- Resource Person Dr. Rashmi Paranjpye (PhD Finance)
- Coordinators (1.) Prof. Dr. S.T. Chavan (2.) Prof. A.H.Pawar
- Organizing guest lectures delivered by eminent researchers from industry and academia. (At least once in a month) Register Direct B-Tech Admission MIT Pune by Management Quota – 2022 Session
- Deputing faculty members for higher studies and collaborative research to National and International institutes.
- Extending opportunities to final year students doing their projects to participate in various projects funded and sponsored by the various apex bodies and organizations like UGC, CSIR, ICSSR, DRDO and UOP. Register Direct B-Tech Admission MIT Pune by Management Quota – 2022 Session
- Our faculty members are actively involved in various R&D activities like writing research proposals for submission to UoP, DST, AICTE, IBM, DBT, UGC etc, publishing research papers in peer reviewed research journals, presenting research papers in National and International Conferences, delivering talks in Workshops and Conferences, organizing National Conferences, STTP’s and Workshops for faculty.
- Organizing Paper presentation contest for students at national level. Register Direct B-Tech Admission MIT Pune by Management Quota – 2022 Session
- Organizing various extra and co-curricular activities for students and faculty members from time to time.
- Many faculty members have collaboration and MOU with national and international R & D organizations and industry. Register Direct B-Tech Admission MIT Pune by Management Quota – 2022 Session
Facilities and Incentives
- Incentives in the form of increments are given to faculty members actively involved in research.
- Meritorious researchers are given some relaxation in their teaching workload. Register Direct B-Tech Admission MIT Pune by Management Quota – 2022 Session
- Institute is also distributing seed money to faculty for their R&D projects to start their research work in the initial phase.
- Giving partial financial assistance to students, based on the merit of the proposal submitted for obtaining funded projects. Register Direct B-Tech Admission MIT Pune by Management Quota – 2022 Session
Forty research projects are in operation at MIT, sponsored by various funding agencies. Several faculty members of MIT are recognized as guides for PhD in their respective subjects by many universities including University of Pune. A few students are working under their supervision. A Research Center of Pune University in Geology is functioning in Petroleum department of MIT. Several of faculty members in MIT / MAE / MITCOE have contributed research papers in international and national level journals and conferences. Register Direct B-Tech Admission MIT Pune by Management Quota – 2022 Session