RV College of Engineering CS Branch Management Quota Seats
Table of Contents
If you are willing to join any private Engineering Colleges in Bangalore then this is the best opportunity to grab and take guidance for Admission through management quota. We provide admission guidance for RV College of Engineering CS Branch Management Quota Seats Contact
R.V. College of Engineering Bangalore
R.V. College of Engineering (RVCE) located in Bangalore, Karnataka is a Private college that was established in the year 1963. The Institution is run by a non-profitable Rashtreeya Sikshana Samithi Trust. The College offers Bachelor of Engineer (B.E.), M.TECH and MCA courses to the candidates. Admission to UG programs will be on the basis of marks acquired in Karnataka Common Entrance Test (KCET) whereas the admission to PG courses will be on the basis of GATE or PGCET exam.
Established in 1963 with three engineer branches namely Civil, Mechanical and Electrical, today RVCE offers 12 Under Graduate Engineer programmed, 21 Master Degree programmed and Doctoral Studies. Located 13 km from the heart of Bangalore City – the Silicon Valley of India, on Mysore Road.
Sprawling campus spread over an area of 52 acres set in sylvan surroundings. Provides an ideal ambience to stimulate the teaching-learning process, helping in bringing out skilled and disciplined Engineers. Rated one amongst the top ten self-financing Engineer Institutions in the country.
Current annual student intake for Undergraduate Programmed & Post Graduate Programmed in Engineer is in excess of 1200. Highly qualified and dedicated faculty. Utilizes its expertise in various disciplines to conduct Research and Development for Industry and Defense establishments in the country.
Computer Science Branch
Computer Science is a 4 year undergraduate program which deals with subjects and topics related to computer application and services. Technological implementation of computer systems is the main agenda of the program. The program ranges widely from creating quality professionals and research fellows who are working in every sector of the world today.
Computer Science graduate has various Career Options and Jobs to choose from. RV College of Engineering CS Branch Management Quota Seats They can work in profiles such as Software Engineer, Testing Engineer, System Analyst and Technical Support Engineer. After passing out successfully, an individual can earn an average package of INR 2 to 4.5 Lacs. Some of the major recruiters for B.TECH. Computer Science course are software giants like Infosys, TCS, and Accenture etc.
- B.E. in Computer Science and Engineer
- M.Tech in Computer Science and Engineer
- M.Tech in Computer Network and Engineer
- M.Tech in Computer Science and Engineer- Part-time (QIP – Extension Center, VTU)
|12th||Mandatory Subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics|
Management Quota Admission in RVCE
- Admission is through counseling based on the rank obtained in KCET/COMED – K.
- Seat weightages:
- 45% of the seats are filled by the Common Entrance Test conducted by Karnataka Examination Authority (KCET)
- 30% of seats are filled by the Common Entrance Test conducted by private management association (COMED-K)
- 20% of seats are filled by Management
RV College of Engineering Rankings
- Ranked 2nd among Technical Institutions selected for World Bank supported TEQIP Phase II.
- Ranked 1st among the self-financed Engineer for Return on Investment by Outlook in June 2013(RV College of Engineering CS Branch Management Quota Seats)
- Ranked 1st in Sports under VTU among 200 colleges in Karnataka
- Ranked 9th among top 99 Private Engineer Colleges in the Country
Computer Science): Career Prospects
With immense scope for students to get placed in software and hardware companies, the students can work in following sectors:
- Schools and Colleges
- Technical Support
- Traffic Light Management
- Insurance Providers
- System Maintenance
- Security and Surveillance Companies
- Computers and Related Electronic Equipment Manufactures
- Software Development Companies
Companies / Recruiters who visited the campus
- Comm Vault Systems
- DE Shaw
- Ernst & Young
- Goldman Sachs
- L&T Technology
- Mind Tree
- NTT Data
RV College of Engineering Admission Bangalore opt 45% of seats are filled by KCET, 30% of seats get filled through COMEDK UGET and remaining 25% of seats are filled by Management Quota. will be possible. If you are keen for RV College of Engineering Direct Admission under Management Quota you can approach us for the details.