Enroll for BMS College of Engineering Management Quota Engg Admission and Get complete information such as course details, course duration, eligibility criteria, important subjects present, and courses to do after Graduation, scope and job opportunities in Contact Ace Guru Education Services or Visit our Websites- btech-guru.com or you can send us email at – [email protected] Call @ 9742479101 Ankit Mishra, 9742886036 Anis, 9035556036 Mayur Gautam.
BMS College of Engineering Bangalore (BMSCE) – Direct Admission
Known as BMS College of Engineering
Established year 1946
Institute type Private (Autonomous)
Approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)
Application mode Offline (Pen and Paper Based)
The Institution is affiliated to Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU), Belgaum, Karnataka and It was founded by Late Sri. BM Sreenivasaiah, as the 1st Engineering College beneath private initiative Location P.O. Box No. 1908 Bull Temple Road Bangalore Karnataka, India
The college BE/B.Tech, B.Arch programs at undergraduate level and MBA, MCA, M.Tech and M.Arch at postgraduate level. The duration of every program is different. Before applying for any of the programs,
Biotechnology Chemical Engineer Civil Engineer Computer Science and Engineer Electrical and Electronics and Communication Industrial Engineer and Management Information Science and Engineer Instrumentation Technology Mechanical Engineer Medical Electronics Telecommunication Engineer
Eligibility| Selection Criteria
- 10+2 or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics, along with one of the following optional subjects: Chemistry, Bio-Technology, Biology with at least 50% aggregate marks
- COMEDK UGET
- The Placement Centre facilitates compulsory four day training in soft skills (like Personality Development, CV Writing, Communication Skills, Aptitude tests, Interview Technique etc.) to all students during their pre-final year.
- The students are given a choice of opting for two job opportunities (choice being one core & one IT Company during the recruitments).
- MOU signed with TCS, INFOSYS, WIPRO and ROBERT BOSCH FOR VARIOUS Industry –Institute interaction which are extremely beneficial for the students.
- Guest lectures and special invitee lecture series organized for all the branches of students from industry experts through the Placement Centre.
- Internship opportunities have been provided for PG students by various companies like Tektronix, Unisys, Kyocera Wireless, Honeywell, Global Edge Software Limited, Robert Bosch, Oracle, S7 Solutions, Sun Microsystems, and ZTE etc.
- Most of the top companies across the nation, visit us for Campus Recruitment. There is tremendous competition amongst companies to visit the Campus to recruit the best talent of the institution.
- The publicity and communication given by the Placement Office over the years, has enhanced the number of offers by 35%.
- Intramural activities
- Extramural activities
- Organization of tournament
- Training and coaching in elite sports competitions
- Enrollment of students in the concerned sports and games
- Coaching Camp conducted for VTU in the different discipline to participate in inter-university competitions both in Sports as well as Cultural activities.
- “KREEDOTSAV”- State level intercollegiate tournament of seven different games in memory of Sri. B.M.Sreenivaiah, Sri. B.S.Narayan, Prof.Mukerjee & Sri. Oomen Mathew respectively.
- “UTSAV”- The Mega event, it is known as best annual inter-collegiate Techno-Cultural festival in the country.
- Visit the Physical Education Department for more Sports and Cultural activities information.
- Go through the notice boards regularly for the Ongoing Sports & Cultural Activities, Sports News and Calendar of Events.
- Players during practice/Match should use the proper uniform for their respective event.
- Players should play their respective game/event by using the specified ground/court.
- Use the Sports Material in a proper manner and keep it in good condition.
- If any student finds the sports material in the campus it is to be returned to the Department of Sports.
- Keep the sports field neat and clean.
- During the sports activities show the ID cards as and when faculty members ask.
- The B.M.S Education Trust (B.M.S.E.T) is a prestigious institution which founded and manages the top class Institute viz., BMS Institute of Engineer (B.M.S.C.E) , BMS Institute of Technology & Management, BMS Institute of Law, BMS Institute for women and others institutions.
- M.S.E.T Hostels are part of BMSET and BMSET Hostels in the campus of BMS Institute of Engineer (BMSCE) provide accommodation to the students wishing to reside in the hostels.
- M.S.E.T Hostels gives a distinct advantage of befriending with students from across the globe and expose them different religions, languages and customs of countries.
- Additionally, living as a community in the hostel will lead to all-round development of personality of a host elite and will definitely go a long way in fostering world-class citizens.
- Hostels are independent units in respects to its internal administration under the overall supervision of council of wardens and the hostel management.
- The hostels are located in the southern side and adjacent to the Institute campus and have a separate hostel office and mess within the hostel premises.