CMR Institute of Technology Management Quota BE B Tech Seats
Table of Contents
Admission through Management Quota is open to both Karnataka and non-Karnataka students. Eligible students (those who meet qualifying requirements as per the eligibility criteria) may contact the CMRIT Admissions Section in order to obtain the application form. Candidates will be selected based on their academic merit. Students who don’t have low scores have to consider direct admission under management quota. For CMR Institute of Technology Management Quota BE B tech Seats you can contact-
CMR Institute of Technology
Established in 2000, the CMR Institute of Technology imparts quality, pragmatic education in engineering and management to help students hone their analytical abilities and develop their creative thinking skills. CMRIT meets the rapidly growing need for technology professionals by nurturing young minds in an innovative and progressive learning environment. Situated in the very heart of South India’s IT corridor, the CMRIT campus in Whitefield, Bangalore is centrally located, well connected and easily accessible.
At CMRIT, we are dedicated to holding aloft the flame of Sri ChikkaMuniyappa Reddy’s dreams. Towards this end, we are committed to promoting technical education as a catalyst to the growth and Development of the country and society at large. With world-class infrastructure and experienced faculty, CMR Institute of Technology is the preferred destination for technocrats and managers who wish to shape the future.
Accreditation, Approvals and Recognition
- Affiliated to Visvesvaraya Technological University
- Approved by AICTE, New Delhi
- Recognized by Government of Karnataka
- Accredited by NBA (CSE, ECE, EEE)
- Accredited by NBA (CV, ISE, ME)
- Accredited by NAAC with A+ (Certificate) (Accreditation Letter)
What is BE Bachelor of Engineering
B.E. is considered as knowledge-oriented course. Full form of BE is Bachelor of EngineeringBachelor of Engineering is an Undergraduate Academic Degree awarded for a course or program in the field of Engineering. The Bachelor of Engineering degree is one of the most pursued Degrees in the world. Bachelor of engineering degree programs generally last 3 to 5 years depending upon the country. In India, the duration of Bachelor of Engineering Degree spans over a period of 4 years. The 4 year course consists of 8 semesters of instruction and a project in final year. A person seeking the Engineering Degree needs to study 5 subjects.
What is BTECH Bachelor of technology?
It is known as Bachelor’s in engineering technology.B. Tech. is skill oriented.While engineering technology is more of application engineering.Generally, institutes (including IITs) offering only Engineering studies named their degree as BTECH.To know more about CMR Institute of Technology Management Quota BE B tech Seats contact us. Bachelor of Technology is an undergraduate academic degree conferred after the completion of a three or four year programmed of studies at an accredited university or accredited university-degree level college in the Commonwealth of Nations, Norway, Republic of Ireland, the United States, and other countries. The common abbreviation for Bachelor of Technology is B.Tech., or B.Tech.(Hons), if awarded with honors.
Bachelor of Engineering or Bachelor of Technology Specializations
- Aeronautical Engineering.
- Agricultural Engineering.
- Architecture Engineering.
- Automobile Engineering.
- Biochemical Engineering.
- Biomedical Engineering.
- Chemical Engineering.
- Ceramic Technology.
- Civil Engineering.
- Electrical Engineering.
- Electronics Engineering.
- Electronics and Communication Engineering.
- Energy Engineering.
- Genetic Engineering.
- Industrial Engineering.
- Instrumentation Engineering.
- Leather Technology.
- Manufacturing Engineering.
- Marine Engineering.
- Mechanical Engineering.
Management Quota BE B tech Admission process
- Admission to the B.E. program is done through State level examinations – Karnataka Common Entrance Examination (KCET) conducted by Karnataka Education Society (KEA) as well as through UGET (Under Graduate Entrance Test) conducted by COMED K (Consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka).
- For online application for Karnataka CET (KCET), candidates may visit the official website of Karnataka Examinations Authority.CMR Institute of Technology Management Quota BE B tech Seats
- To apply for COMEDK UGET, the candidates must need to check the official website of COMEDK
- Admission to the B.E. program is also done through Joint Entrance Examination (JEE Main) conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). Candidates who wish to appear in the JEE Main examination must visit the official website of JEE Main.
- The institute has a provision for B.TECH which it provides to its students for a duration of three years. For Lateral entry aspiring candidates must hold a Diploma degree in Engineering with a minimum aggregate of 50%. Admission to the B.TECH course is also through the KCET as well as COMEDK UGET examination.
- Assistant Engineers
- Chief Engineer
- Development and Test Engineers
- Director of Public Works
- Electrical Product Design Engineer
- Engineering Technologist
- Executive Engineers
- Independent Consultants
- Product Development Engineer
- Junior Engineers
- Mechanical Design Engineer
- Registered Engineering Technician
- Verification Engineer
For CMR Institute of Technology Management Quota BE B tech Seats you can contact Contact Ace Guru Education Services or Visit our Websites- btech-guru.com or you can send us email at – [email protected] Call @ 9742479101 Ankit Mishra, 9742886036 Anis, 9035556036 Mayur Gautam.