MIT Manipal Direct Admission with Low Score in MET
Table of Contents
In case if you are aiming to get MIT Manipal Direct Admission with Low Score in MET for 2023 academic year. As in Aspirants is well recognized that MIT Manipal is top ranked Institute in India. We are here education consultancy will provide you the chance to join this college with low score in MET or unable to attend Entrance Exam and For those students who are considerate to enroll for MIT. We will guide and help such candidates to get direct admission to MIT Manipal Direct Admission with Low Score in MET. Contact
Manipal Institute of Technology [MIT]
The Manipal Institute of Technology (MIT), Manipal was established in 1957 as one of the first self- Financing engineering colleges in the country. In 2000, it became a constituent institute of the deemed University – Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE). The institute undertakes sponsored research programmed supported by funding agencies such as DST, CSIR, AICTE and the Ministry of Environmental Sciences. It has collaborative research programs in association with premier research laboratories and institutes in India and abroad. Main Mission of MIT Manipal is to educate students professionally to face social challenges by providing a healthy learning environment grounded well in the principles of engineering, promoting creativity, and nurturing teamwork.
MIT Manipal- Highlights:
- 1 Ranked Pvt Indian university in research.
- 35+ patents filed since 2009.
- 57 nationalities on MAHE rolls.
- 97 Rank among BRICS universities.
- 100% scholarships for top students.
Bachelor of Technology [BTech]:
A Bachelor of Technology is an undergraduate academic degree conferred after completion of a three-year, a four-year or even a five-year program of studies at an accredited university or accredited university-level institution. B.Tech. is considered to be a skill-oriented course.
Pass in 10+2 with a minimum of 50% marks, A Level, IB, American 12th grade or equivalent with Physics, Mathematics and English as compulsory subjects along with Chemistry or Biotechnology or Biology or any technical vocational subjects as optional.
Entrance Exam for Admission:
MET [Manipal Entrance Test]:
|Institute||Prospectus Code, Program|
|Manipal Institute of Technology (MIT)||9.01 – 9.16 All Bachelor of Technology (BTech) Programs 9.01 – 9.16 All BTech Lateral Entry programs|
Undergraduate Courses [B.E/BTech]:
- Aeronautical Engineering
- Automobile Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer & Comm. Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Electronics and Comm. Engineering
- Industrial & Production Engineering
- Information Technology
- Instrumentation & Control Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering
- Print & Media Technology
B.Tech. Program Highlights:
- Duration of the program is 8 semesters
- Credits required for the award of degree: 170 credits
- Semester I and II: Common for all branches
- Optional change of branch in III semester against vacancies based on the first year performance
- First year course materials available on Internet
- Only Electives are there in VII Semester which facilitates semester aboard opportunity
- VIII semester fully dedicated to for Project Work
- Live project experience through Practice school caters student mobility
- Flexible curriculum: More elective courses including open electives
- Minor specialization based on electives chosen
- Tech. honours for meritorious students
- Continuous assessment: Equal weightage of in-semester and end-semester assessment
- Students Life Cycle Management (SLCM) to provide seamless access to academic information through Internet to all stake holders
Scope of B. Tech Degree:
A B.Tech degree from one of India’s leading universities will open up exciting employment opportunities for students. In addition to providing them with essential technical knowledge in their respective branches, students will also gain working knowledge that they can apply in real-life scenarios.
Get MIT Manipal Direct Admission with Low Score in MET. After successfully completing the B. Tech programme under Manipal Institute of Technology, students will be able to find opportunities for growth in various fields where their technical skills and knowledge can be applied.
Career Objective- MIT Manipal:
- Manipal Institute of Technology was established in 1957 as one of the self-financing engineering colleges in the country. Get MIT Manipal Direct Admission with Low Score in MET.
- Manipal Institute of Technology has 100+ placement partners, 20+ workshops are conducted for hands-on learning, 12 International Research Collaborations & incubation labs for innovation.
- Manipal Institute of Technology has a private placement cell that helps the students launch their career in right direction. Get MIT Manipal Direct Admission with Low Score in MET.
- MIT placement record sets the institute apart from other engineering colleges in India, as the best IT & ITES companies recruit from MIT.
- Manipal Institute of Technology is the destination for campus recruitment for global corporate giants across industries.
Enroll for MIT Manipal Direct Admission with Low Score in MET 2022 academic year. Contact Ace Guru Education Services or Visit our Websites- btech-guru.com or you can send us email at – [email protected] Call @ 9742479101 Ankit Mishra, 9742886036 Anis, 9035556036 Mayur Gautam.