If you are looking for Admission in BMS College of engineering then you are in right place to get proper Admission Consultancy guidance and genuine advice for the students for their better career. Enroll for BMS College of Engineering Direct BE Admission 2022 Academic year. We are the authorized Admission Consultancy in Bangalore and we running successfully for the last 15+ years in providing admission to students. We are working with all the top colleges in Bangalore. for more enquirers
BMS College of Engineering Bangalore Direct BE Admission
Table of Contents
- Address | Bull Temple Rd, Basavanagudi, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560019.
- Established |1946 | Bengaluru | Karnataka | India
- Accredited by NA AC with ‘A’ Grade || ISO 9001:2008 Certified
- State Ranking in Karnataka | 03 || All India Ranking | 38
- Affiliated | VTU
- Admission Mode | CET – Karnataka Domecile | Non Karnataka – COMED-K & Management Quota
- Management | Trust
- College Type | Private & Co-Educational | Autonomous (Day) | VTU (Evening)
- Courses Offered in BMSCE | B.E/B.TECH | M.E/M.TECH
- Approved By | AICTE | VTU| NAAC | NBA
- Candidates seeking admission to undergraduate courses should have pass class 12 in relevant discipline with minimum 50% marks from a reputed board.
- Admission to BE/ B.TECH program is granted on the basis of COMEDK UGET
- For admission to ARCH program applicants need to appear NATA Exam.
The application process for admissions in the 4 year B.TECH programmed at BMS College of Engineering includes:
- The filling of application process
- Uploading the signature and photograph.
- Final submission of the duly filled application form along with the application fee.
- The College has an exclusive Placement and Training Centre to facilitate on-campus Placement opportunities to the students. Get BMS College of Engineering Direct BE Admission 2022 Academic )
- The Centre provides pre-placement training in soft skills to all pre-final year students to enable them to acquaint to the current corporate requirements.
- The center facilitates students to face interviews & get jobs of their choice.
- More than 100 top and well-established companies across the country/abroad from all sectors visit the campus for recruitment.
Top Reasons to Study Engineering:
- Engineering Is One of the Top Paid Professions: Starting salaries for engineers are among the highest for any Institute degree. A typical starting salary for a chemical engineer fresh out of school with a bachelor degree was $57,000 as of 2015, according to Forbes. An engineer can double his or her salary with experience and additional training. Engineers make, on average, 65% more than scientists.
- Engineers Are Employable: Engineers are in high demand in every country around the world. Basically, this means you have an excellent chance of getting a job in engineering right out of school. In fact, engineers enjoy one of the lowest unemployment rates of any profession. Get BMS College of Engineering Direct BE Admission 2022 Academic
- Engineering Is a Stepping Stone Toward Becoming a CEO: Engineering is the most common undergrad degree among Fortune 500 CEOs, with 20% claiming an engineering degree. In case you are wondering, the second most common degree was business administration (15%) and the third was economics (11%). Engineers work with others and often lead projects and teams. Engineers study economics and business, so they are a natural fit when it comes time to take the reins or start a new company.
- Engineering Opens Doors for Professional Advancement: Many of the skills that engineers hone and use open doors to professional advancement, personal growth, and other opportunities. Engineers learn how to analyze and solve problems, work in a team, communicate with others, meet deadlines and manage others. Engineering usually involves ongoing education and often offer opportunities to travel.
- It’s a Good Major If You Don’t Know What You Want to Do: If you are good at science and math but aren’t sure what you want to do with your life, engineering is a safe starting major. It’s easier to switch from a rigorous Institutea major to an easier one, plus many of the courses required for engineering are transferable to other disciplines. Engineers don’t just study science and math. They learn about economics, business, ethics, and communication. Many of the skills that engineers master naturally prepare them for other types of business. Take BMS College of Engineering Direct BE Admission 2022 Academic
- Engineers Are Happy: Engineers report a high degree of job satisfaction. This likely is due to a combination of factors, such as flexible schedules, good benefits, high salaries, good job security and working as part of a team.
** BMS College of Engineering Direct BE Admission 2022 Academic **
Read this also: