Who is eligible for RV College Management Quota?
Table of Contents
Who is eligible for RV college Management Quota? Contact Ace Guru Education Services or Visit our Websites- btech-guru.com or you can send us email at – email@example.com Call @ 9742479101 Ankit Mishra, 9742886036 Anis, 9035556036 Mayur Gautam
What’s New in RVCE?
RV College of Engineering B-Tech Admission is based on KCET scores. The KCET 2024 Applications are ongoing now. The last date to register for the exam is February 10 and the application fees can be paid till Feb 14, 2024. Non-Karnataka candidates can apply for BE/ BArch admissions based on the COMEDK- UGET 2024 Score. The application for COMEDK-UGET 2024 can be filled out online from February 01 to April 05, 2024.
- KCET 2024 will be conducted in pen and paper mode on April 18 and April 19, 2024.
- COMEDK-UGET 2024 will be conducted on May 12, 2024.
The typical eligibility criteria for management quota seats at RVCE require: Minimum 60% (and sometimes even 70%) in PCM individually in 12th standard exams. Good scores in entrance exams like COMEDK, CET, or JEE Mains (although appearing is compulsory, you might need a higher score for management quota consideration).
Is Direct Admission Possible in RV college?
Tech., and MCA programmed. In RVCE Bangalore, 25% of the annual intake is reserved for RVCE Management Quota direct admission. Students who are interested in taking direct admission to RV College of Engineering can do so through management quota seats.
Who is eligible for RV college?
The minimum eligibility criteria to apply for B.E in RV College of Engineering Bangalore are: Should have cleared 12th standard or equivalent with a minimum of 60% marks in both Mathematics and Physics separately.
What is the eligibility criteria for RV college 2024?
RVCE Bangalore UG Admissions 2023
The duration of the B. Tech offered by RV College of Engineering is 4 years. The RVCE Bangalore UG eligibility criteria are that the candidate must qualify 12th in English, Physics and Mathematics along with Chemistry / Biology / equivalent subject with a minimum of 45% marks.
R.V. College of Engineering Admission Highlights 2024
Candidates can take a look over the table providing information about the college
|Name of the Institute
|R.V. College of Engineering
|Commonly Known As
|Type of the Institute
|BE, M.Tech and MCA
|Entrance Exams Accepted
|BE – KCET/COMEDK
M.Tech – GATE/PGCET
MCA – KMAT/PGCET
R.V. College of Engineering BE Admission 2024
Check details of the course from the table given below.
|Mode of Application
|KCET/COMEDK followed by Counselling
R.V. College of Engineering BE Eligibility
The minimum requirement for applying is mentioned as follows:
- Candidates must have passed class 12th with at least 65% in Mathematics and Physics separately.
- Also, they must have obtained at least 70% marks in Maths and Science separately.
R.V. College of Engineering BE Selection Criteria
- For selecting candidates, R V College of Engineering considers the score of KCET exam for those who belong to the state of Karnataka.
- While for students belonging to other states, selection will depend upon the exams such as COMEDK and any other national entrance test.
- Applicants with a valid rank in the above exams have to appear for the counselling.
- KCET qualified students have to appear in KCET Counselling conducted by KEA and COMEDK qualifiers have to attend the COMEDK Counselling.
- During the counselling, applicants have to fill the choice of college and course
- Seats will be allotted based on the choices filled and score obtained in the entrance exam.
- Around 45% of seats are filled through KCET, 30% through COMEDK and remaining 25% through Management Quota.
- The selected candidates have to submit the required documents and pay the required amount of fees to confirm their admission.
R.V. College of Engineering M.Tech Admission 2024
Refer to the table displaying necessary details related to the M.tech course.
|Mode of Application
How to Apply for R.V. College of Engineering?
- To pursue any course in the institute, applicants need to apply online on the official website of R.V. College of Engineering.
- Candidates have to fill the details and upload all the necessary documents in the application form.
- Once the form is completely filled, an application fee needs to be paid.
- After making the payment, candidates have to submit the application form.
Along with applications, candidates need to attach following documents:
- Class 10th and 12th Marksheets and Passing Certificate
- Graduation degree and Degree Certificate
- Scorecard of entrance exam taken by the candidate
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- RV College of Engineering Free Seats through Management Quota
- Direct Admission to RV College of Engineering for NRI Quota
- What is Management Quota in RV College?
- Direct Admission in RV college of Engineering RVCE 2024 | Management Quota Admissions
- BE in Mechanical Engineering in RV College Direct Admission
- RV College of Engineering Fees Through COMEDK
- RV College of Engineering CSE Seat Direct Admission
- Management Quota in RV College Computer Science Engineering
- Seat Allocation for RV College Direct Admission
- Get Management Quota Engineering Seat in RV College
- RV College of Engineering CSE Direct Admission
- Counselling and Seat Allotment for RV College Direct Admission