What is Management Quota in RV College?
Table of Contents
RV College of Engineering admission through management quota Direct Admission in RV College of Engineering through management quota will be based on 12th marks which must be more than 45% in PCM ( Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics). Fees per annum will be the same two lakhs for direct admission in any branch of engineering in RVCE, the hostel will be the same eighty thousand per year.
If you haven’t scored a good rank in the entrance exams, you can take direct admission in RVCE. By paying a higher tuition fee, You can get admission to RV College of Engineering. There are 25% reserved seats for admission in RVCE under the management quota. The management quota seats are costly than the normal merit seat.
Management Quota in RV College?
WHY CHOOSE RV COLLEGE?
- Ranked as the top institute (No:1) in India among the self financed engineering for Return on Investment(RoI) / Value for Money for students by Outlook in June 2013.
- Ranked 2nd among Technical Institutions selected for the World Bank supported TEQIP Phase II Sub Comp: 1.2, facilitated by MHRD GOI.
- RVCE is also No 1 in the area of Sports under VTU in Karnataka among 200+ engineering colleges.
- Strong R&D focus: Completed over 100 projects, The institute has about 45 Ongoing projects from various funding agencies including DST, DBT and DRDO
- RVCE has collaborative arrangements with leading universities in USA, France, Australia and Germany for Post-Graduate and research programmes.
- Almost around 95% of the eligible students are placed through campus selection.
B.E MANAGEMENT QUOTA FEE STRUCTURE 2022:
|SL NO||BRANCH/PROGRAM||One Time Non- Refundable Developments Fees|
(Rs. in Lakhs)
|Yearly Tution Fees|
(Rs. in Lakhs)
|3||Electrical & Electronics Engineering||–||4.5|
|4||Electronics & Communication Engineering||6||5.5|
|5||Industrial Engineering & Management||–||3.5|
|6||Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering||–||3.5|
|8||Computer Science & Engineering||15||10.5|
|9||Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering||–||3.5|
|10||Information Science & Engineering||10||8|
|13||Bachelor of Architecture||3||6|
|14||Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning||8||8|