BMS Institute of Technology Management Quota
Table of Contents
Lack the required scores in entrance exams? Well, it happens Go through this article BMS Institute Of Technology Management Quota admission BMS is also the first private sector Engineering college in India Apply for BMS Institute Of Technology Management Quota admissions. DIRECT ADMISSION BMS COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING (BMSCE) THROUGH MANAGEMENT QUOTA
BMS Institute of Technology Management Quota. Contact Ace Guru Education Services or Visit our Websites- btech-guru.com or you can send us email at – [email protected] Call @ 9742479101 Ankit Mishra, 9742886036 Anis, 9035556036 Mayur Gautam
BMS Institute of Technology Management Quota
BMS Institute of Technology and Management is currently one among of few Colleges in Bangalore, which provides different classes. B.M.S. College of Engineering (BMSCE) was Founded in the year 1946 by Late Sri. B. M. Sreenivasaiah a great visionary and philanthropist and nurtured by his illustrious son Late Sri. B. S. Narayan The College has one of the largest student populations amongst engineering colleges in Karnataka. Currently about 5000 students are pursuing their higher studies in BMSCE. The institution is consistently ranked amongst the best engineering institutes in the country. Direct Admission BMS College of Engineering (BMSCE) Bangalore
Promoting Prosperity of mankind by augmenting Human Resource Capital through Quality Technical Education & Training.
Accomplish Excellence in the field of Technical Education through Education, Research and Service needs of society.
- · First Private engineering college established in the Country
- · Approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi
- · Autonomous Institution (UGC approved) since 2008. The College has been effectively
practicing Outcome Based Education (OBE)
- · Permanently affiliated to Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU)
- · Approved as QIP Centre in Engineering & Technology by AICTE, New Delhi
- · Included under 2f and 12B of the UGC Act, 1956
- · The institution is proud recipient of TEQIP III (World Bank Funded Project); Successfully participated in TEQIP I & II Projects.
- · Only partner institution from India of the Melton Foundation, USA, Which advocates global citizenship. General Amenities include
- · Well-equipped library and information center,
- · Sports activities,
- · Well-supervised hostel,
- · Canteen
- · Internet facility.
Under Graduate Programs in BMSIT
- · Electronics and Communication Engineering.
- · Computer Science and Engineering.
- · Information Science and Engineering.
- · Telecommunication Engineering.
- · Mechanical Engineering.
- · Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
- · Civil Engineering.
- · Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- · B.ARCH
Eligibility criteria for B-Tech :-
All the criteria given below are mandatory for BMS Institute of Technology Admission. Direct Admission BMS College of Engineering Bangalore
- · 1. The applying candidates shall have passed the 2nd year of their Pre University/12th standard (or) equivalent examination held preceding the entrance test with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects, along with one of the these subjects – Chemistry, Bio-technology, Computer Science, Biology or Electronics
- · 2. The applying Candidates must have secured at least 45% of aggregate marks in optional subjects with English as one of the languages.
- · 3. The candidates satisfying both the above criterion can apply through:- o KCET (Karnataka Common Entrance Test) KCET, Diploma CET (KEA) for Karnataka students AICTE for J&Ko COMEDK (Consortium Of Medical Engineering and Dental colleges of Karnataka) for Non- Karnataka candidates
BMS College of Engineering Bangalore has 20% of seats reserved in total for Management Quota Admission in all branches like CSE, ise, ece, civil, mechanical, civil, biotechnology for direct admissions in Engineering Courses.
BMSCE admissions for UG & PG Courses will be granted based on the entrance exam scores. BMSCE application process is offline mode. — Top 25 Engineering Colleges in Bangalore Direct Admission
Course Total fees
- B Tech (General Fees) INR 2.3 Lakhs
- B Tech (Management Quota fees) INR 3.5 Lakhs
- ME/M Tech INR 1.2 Lakhs
BMSIT Bangalore Scholarship –
The institute provides scholarships for UG students, like J AND K AICTE. The class topper of each department will be appreciated by cash prizes. Those who belong to the OBC category can be applied for Vidya Siri (e-pass ). Students will get a good amount of money through this scholarship. The most prominent scholarship scheme is the Prime Minister’s Special Scholarship Scheme. Direct Admission BMS College of Engineering BMSCE Bengaluru
BMSIT is famous for the placements in every branch. The placement cell of BMSIT is connected with the placement cell of BMSCE so most of the companies which visit BMSCE will also visit the BMSIT. More than 300 reputed companies visited the campus every year to recruit students. The maximum package can go up to 1-1.5 core per annum if you are able to get selected in good MNC companies. Most of the MNC Companies which conduct campus drive in India are the Top leading MNC companies as well as many startup companies like Avalon, Matalab also select students from BMS College Bangalore.
- Direct Admission BMS College Bangalore by Management Quota
- Direct Admission in BMS Engineering College Bangalore by Management Quota
- Management Quota Direct Admission BMS College
- Direct Admission BMS College of Engineering for 2022 Batch
- Grab Seats in BMS College of Engineering by Direct Admission
- — Direct Admission BMS College of Engineering 2023
- BMS College Direct Admission without COMEDK or KCET
- Also Read:- — BMS College of Engineering Direct Admission
- — BMS College of Engineering Direct Admission
- Top Engineering Colleges in Bangalore
- BMS College of Engineering Direct Admission in Btech 2022
Top recruiters –
- · Accenture
- · ABB GBS
- · Aditya Birla
- · Oracle
- · Acolyte
- · HP
- · Quest Global
- · Honey Well
- · Amazon
- · Philips
- · IBM
- · ICICI Bank
- · Amdocs
- · SAP
- · Axis Bank
- · ITC
- · Byju’s
- · Sonata Software
- · TCS
- · CIPLA
- · CISCO
- · DELL
- · Microsoft
For Direct Admission through BMS Institute Of Technology Management Quota contact