MS Ramaiah Institute of Technology was founded by the late Dr. MS Ramiah in 1962 to impart technical education to the students. MSRIT Management Quota Admission The institute was built in the motive of reducing the shortage of talented engineering professionals and imparting more and more technological advancements to make things easy for all the sectors and develop the country technologically. MSRIT Management Quota Admission
Contact Ace Guru Education Services or Visit our Websites- btech-guru.com or you can send us email at – [email protected] Call @ 9742479101 Ankit Mishra, 9742886036 Anis, 9035556036 Mayur Gautam.
The Institute is affiliated to Visvesvaraya Technological University and has been granted autonomous status since 2007 by VTU as well as UGC.
Over the years MS Ramaiah has grown because of the talented professionals making their way to the institute and managed to be in the top positions around the globe. MSRIT Management Quota Admission The Institute provides quality technical education in the field of Engineering and managed to become one of the finest colleges for Engineering with thousand and thousands of talents.
The institute most values Quality & Excellence, Research & Innovation, Freedom of Expression, Ethics in Engineering, Constantly Updated Curriculum, Ever-Improving Infrastructure. MSRIT Management Quota Admission The institute also started Digital Electronics and Communication; Computer Applications in Industrial Drives.
It has also been certified by ISO 9001. MSRIT Management Quota Admission The Institute was ranked 60th in India and aims to provide quality technical education to the students. The department of Electronics and communication engineering made a top rank at the university level and many of the students had gone for higher studies abroad. MSRIT Management Quota Admission The institute has 46 collaborations with various industries and 350 average publications per year. MSRIT Management Quota Admission
MSRIT placements are very successful and the institute states that 95% of eligible students get job offers and due to this it is one of the favored universities by students in Karnataka. MSRIT fees vary depending on the admission quota.
MSRIT admissions are based on the eligibility criteria made by the institute and offer almost all the engineering programs. MSRIT Management Quota Admission
Ramaiah Institute of Technology Highlights
Ramaiah Institute of Technology Highlights: MSRIT Management Quota Admission
Founded In: 1962
Type of Institute: Private
Approved By: NAAC-A and NBA
Affiliation: Visvesvaraya Technological University
MSRIT Rankings and Awards:
MSRIT Rankings and Awards: MSRIT Management Quota Admission
The rankings and awards achieved by MS Ramaiah Institute of Technology:
·MSRIT ranked 64th among the top 100 Engineering institutions in India as per MHRD, Govt of India
This is the best institution among Engineering Institutions under VTU affiliation.
The institute has been accredited “A” Grade by NAAC and now all the departments are accreditated by the NBA. MSRIT Management Quota Admission
MSRIT ranked 33 among the top Engineering Institutions in the country and ranked No. 1 in the state among engineering institutions under VTU: MSRIT Management Quota Admission
· The institution has been ranked 60th by the National Institutional Ranking Framework 2018.
: MSRIT Management Quota Admission
· It has also been ranked 17th for engineering by India Today 2016.
· MSRIT ranked 58th by The Week 2017.
· The Department of Chemical Engineering was certified thrice by NBA, certified with an “A” grade by NAAC and certified by ISO 9001:2000.
· The Department of Chemistry has been ranked 33rd in India and 1st in Karnataka among Pvt. Institution. MSRIT Management Quota Admission
· The Department of civil engineering is the first Department preferred by GATE students and was awarded a distinction of 5years of accreditation by the NBA.
· The Department of Electricals and Electronics has been accreditated for five years by NBA in 2015.
· The Department of Humanities has been ranked 33 in India and ranked 1st in Karnataka among Pvt. Institutes.
· The Department of Industrial Engineering and Management also has been ranked 33 in India and ranked 1st in Karnataka among Pvt. Institutes.
· In the Department of Mathematics, there are 10 Ph.D. awarded from the research center.
· MBA in the Institute has been ranked 1st in Karnataka among Pvt. Institutes.
· The Department of Mechanical Engineering is the first to go International Champions in UAV competition. MSRIT Management Quota Admission
Programs offered: MSRIT Management Quota Admission
Four years Bachelor of Engineering programs in:
· Civil Engineering
· Mechanical Engineering
· Electrical & Electronics Engineering
· Electronics & Communication Engineering
· Computer Science & Engineering
· Chemical Engineering
· Industrial Engineering & Management
· Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering
· Information Science & Engineering
· Telecommunication Engineering
· Medical Electronics
POSTGRADUATE COURSES: MSRIT Management Quota Admission
Master of Technology (M. Tech) Programs
· Structural Engineering
· Manufacturing Science & Engineering
· Computer Integrated Manufacturing
· Computer Applications and Industrial Drives
· Digital Electronics & Communication
· VLSI Design & Embedded Systems
· Computer Science & Engineering
· Computer Network Engineering
· Industrial Engineering
· Software Engineering
· Digital Communication
· Master of Architecture (Landscape Architecture)
MSRIT Eligibility Criteria:
B.E: MSRIT Management Quota Admission
Eligibility Criteria: The Applicant must have passed 10+2 with physics and mathematics as a compulsory subject from a recognized University and must have Chemistry/Biology/Biotechnology/Computer Science/Electronics as optional subjects MSRIT Management Quota Admission
Applicants must have scored 45% and 40% for SC/ST
The Applicant must have a valid JEE score.
B.Arch: MSRIT Management Quota Admission
Eligibility Criteria: Applicants must have passed 10+2 examination with 50% and 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics.
Applicants must have appeared in NATA and scored at least 40% conducted by Council of Architecture.
MBA: MSRIT Management Quota Admission
Eligibility Criteria: The Applicant must have secured a minimum aggregate of 50% marks in Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University.
The Applicant must have a valid CAT/MAT/CMAT/KMAT scorecard.
MCA: MSRIT Management Quota Admission
Eligibility Criteria: The Applicant must have secured a minimum aggregate of 50% marks in Bachelors Degree with Mathematics/Statistics/Computer Science/Computer Programming/Computer Applications/Business Mathematics/Business Statistics as optional subjects.
5% relaxation for SC/ ST candidate
M. Tech: MSRIT Management Quota Admission
Eligibility Criteria: The Applicant must have secured a minimum aggregate of 50% marks in B.E./B.Tech and 45% for SC/ST candidates from Karnataka from a recognized University.
The Applicant must also have a valid GATE score.
M. Sc: MSRIT Management Quota Admission
Eligibility Criteria: The Applicant must have secured a minimum aggregate of 50% marks in graduation from a recognized University.
Ph.D: MSRIT Management Quota Admission
Eligibility Criteria: Post Graduate qualified candidates and professionals with B.E. in the related disciplines are eligible.
MSc (Engineering) programs must have 4years of Engineering programs in the related discipline are eligible.
The eligibility of M S Ramaiah Institute of Technology MSRIT, Bangalore admission 2021 is to have 45% marks in 12th board with Physics and Maths as compulsory subjects along with optional subjects like chemistry, Biotechnology, Biology, Computer science, Electronics.
·Go to the website of the institute
·Select the form of the course of which you want to enroll
· Take the printout of the form and fill the form carefully
· Submit the form in the college
MSRIT facility provided for the students, staff, and others are:
· This college provides hostel service on a single/double/triple occupancy with attached and common bathrooms with a hot water facility.
· 2 food courts providing hygienic food in North Indian and South Indian cuisines and RO drinking water
· The hostel provides facilities like washing machines, ironing, TVs, health center, wifi facility, guest rooms, etc.
· The institute has an air Conditioned Internet and Network Center to locate all the important servers in a safe and secure place.
· There is a well-equipped gym with a multi-gym open for all members of the college.
· The library has modern collection resources and innovative information services for the students, faculties, and others.
· Central air-conditioned fully automated library with books related to engineering, technology, management, etc are available.
· Library also provides a Plagiarism Checking Tool “Turnitin” used for Research Writing and “Sententia” in support of formal writing assistive tools for students and professionals.
· There are 132 computers and a model Digital Library to access e-resourced.
· Purified drinking water facilities are provided 24×7 and also solar power facility has also been installed in the institute.
· The institute has many states of the art auditoriums including a 1000 seater apex auditorium for several occasions organized by the Institute.
· A wide spacious parking facility is also provided for all members which can place 1720 2 wheelers and 100 4 wheelers with 24×7 security and CCTV camera.
· There are four Board rooms for all the important meetings held in the institute.
· The common room facility is available in all the blocks for both boys and girls.
· The institute provides Group Medical insurance for both staff and students.
MSRIT Placements: MSRIT has a got a very good reputation when it comes to placements. MSRIT Placements attract a lot of companies every year. The salary offered to the students is also really good.
Placement Cell: The MSRIT placement department has well equipped the pre-placement talk rooms, group discussion rooms with LCD projectors, PCs, and audio-video facilities.
The Training and Placement Section provides a launchpad for students to make it to the best organizations in the fields of software, core industries, management, etc.
MSRIT Placement Department is associated with many leading companies that recruit Engineers in their company. The placement department follows the procedure are:
· In 2016, 1892 students are offered by 378 companies/organizations and the placement rate is increasing with every passing year.
· The institute made 95% of the students placed.
· The placement cell contacts much-reputed companies and invites them for campus recruitment of the students.
· The cell helps the students to face the challenges of the industrial scenario by organizing aptitude tests, group discussions, mock tests, etc
· They arrange vocational training sessions for the students in industries to gain more soft skills.
· The training sessions help the students to improve their communication skills, CV writing, personality development, aptitude tests, group discussions, PI, etc.
· The infrastructural facilities of the placement Dept include computer labs, mini-seminar, interview rooms, GD rooms, a waiting area for students, etc.
· The placements rooms are well equipped with LCD Projectors, PCs, audio-video facilities.
· List of Companies visiting the campus are Adobe, HP, HUL, Qualcomm, Radio Mirchi, SAP, Samsung, Cognizant, NetApp, JSW, JP Morgan, Infosys, etc.
· The placement status of 2018 is 308 Companies offered jobs to 1284 students and 2017 is 348 companies offered 1564 jobs to the students. MSRIT Management Quota Admission
· The highest package is 50LPA, and the Average package is 7.66 LPA. MSRIT Management Quota Admission
· Each Department placement status are, Chemical Engineering gives 85% placements, Chemistry: 95%, Computer Science & Engineering: 100%, Electronics & Communication Engineering: 100%, Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering: 80%, Humanities: 95%, Industrial Engineering & Management: 85%, Information Science & Engineering: 89%, MBA: 90%, Physics: 95%, Telecommunication Engineering: 96%.
MSRIT Placement Companies: MSRIT Management Quota Admission
· Toyota Kirloskar Motors
· Mu Sigma
· Infotech Enterprises
· ICICI Securities
· Goldman Sachs
· Hindustan Unilever Ltd.
· Ernst & Young
· Saint Bosch
· Nokia Siemens
· Royal Bank of Scotland
· General Motors
· L & T
· Radio Mirchi
· Radio Mobile
MSRIT Scholarships: MSRIT Management Quota Admission
This institute provides scholarships to deserving candidates and is awarded by the government of Karnataka. The list of scholarships provided are
· Post Metric Scholarship to SC/STs
· Fee-reimbursements to SC/STs
· Fee concession to Category-l, II, and III
· Extra boarding and lodging allowance to Category-I, II, & III
· Defense Scholarship
· MSRIT Alumni Scholarship
MSRIT Hostel Details: MSRIT Management Quota Admission
MSRIT Hostel facilities provided to the students are given below:
· The college provides separate hostels for both boys and girls.
· The hotel rooms are provided with single, double, triple occupancy with attached bathrooms.
· The hostel has a mess with both North and South Indian food items.
· In the hostel rooms, a hot water facility is installed.
· RO drinking water facility is installed in the hostels
· The hostels are provided with 24/7 internet connectivity.
· There are indoor and outdoor games facilities.
· Free washing machine facilities are available.
· There is a large hall equipped with LED TVs, magazines.
· There are two spacious halls for the dining.
· There is also a Health Center with Doctors for treatment and medicines are also provided free of cost.
· There is the availability of guest rooms for visitors at a nominal price.
· Computer labs