VIT Pune Management Quota Engineering Admission
In the event that on the off chance that you are considering to select for VIT Pune Management Quota Engineering Admission. We are here to assist you with getting a passage to this organization. Connect with us for additional information or register with us, (btech-guru.com).
Contact Ace Guru Education Services or Visit our Websites- btech-guru.com or you can send us email at – [email protected] Call @ 9742479101 Ankit Mishra, 9742886036 Anis, 9035556036 Mayur Gautam.
Vishwakarma Institute of Technology is run by Bansilal Ramnath Agarwal Charitable Trust (BRACT). The Trust was established on the 16th of June 1975 under Bombay Trust Act of 1950. The Trust undertakes educational, religious and social activities. “Vishwakarma” as per Indian mythology, is an architect-engineer of the Gods. The Trust has adopted this name with a vision to develop engineers who can take up challenges in technical field with original work and creativity.
Vision & Mission:
“To be globally acclaimed Institute in Technical Education and Research for holistic Socio-economic development”.
- To ensure that 100% students are employable and employed in Industry, Higher Studies, become Entrepreneurs, Civil / Defense Services / Govt. Jobs and other areas like Sports and Theatre.
- To strengthen Academic Practices in terms of Curriculum, Pedagogy, Assessment and Faculty Competence. Enroll for VIT Pune Management Quota Engineering Admission 2022 Session.
- Promote Research Culture among Students and Faculty through Projects and Consultancy.
- To make students Socially Responsible Citizen.
- The college has approximately 2,900 students, 225 faculty members, 67 laboratories, one central library, and 150 administrative and supportive staff.
- Spread over an area of 7 acres (28,000 m2), the academic campus consists of four major buildings: a cafeteria, a coffee store, a fruit juice stand, a breakfast center, NPB, and a fully air-conditioned auditorium with ceiling fans. Get VIT Pune Management Quota Engineering Admission 2022 Session.
- The students’ hostel is off-campus. It is state of the art and is equipped with a dining facility. It is located about 3.5km from the academic area.
- Direct Management Quota Admission in MIT Pune
- Engineering Colleges in Pune for Direct B.Tech Admission
B.E Course Offered:
|B.E in Information Technology||4.0 Years||63|
|B.E in Instrumentation & Control Engg||4.0 Years||63|
|B.E in Mechanical Engg||4.0 Years||60|
|B.E in Industrial Engg||4.0 Years||63|
- Passed HSC or its equivalent examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry or Biotechnology or Biology or Technical or Vocational subjects, and obtained at least 50 % marks (at least 45 % marks, in case of Backward class categories and Persons with Disability candidates belonging to Maharashtra State only) in the above subjects taken together and The Candidate should have appeared in all the subjects in CET and should obtain non zero score in CET conducted by the Competent Authority.
- Passed Diploma in Engg and Technology and obtained at least 50 % marks (at least 45 % marks, in case of Backward class categories and Persons with Disability candidates belonging to Maharashtra State only).
Student Review about the College:
Remarks: Overall I like this college. Mgmt. of this college is also good.
Entrance Preview: This College is one of the top college. After COEP everyone prefer this college. According to my past information by senior, this college has best faculty with all PhD holder and are friendly to students. The fee structure was also affordable.
Fee Structure and Facilities: The fee structure is 140000inr. Where you also get a scholarship if available by a government if you are from OBC or SC/ST or scored, marks in JEE and CET. Or else you have to pay all Rs 140000. Fee for SC/ST is only 4000 inr and 70000. These fees don’t include hostel. Hostel charge is 80k-85k.
Placement Wing: The placement of this college is also well known. Various multinational companies recruited many students from this college including Microsoft. 4 students from this college were offered jobs from Microsoft last year at approx. 55L pa. .Highest placement take place from CS and electronic branch.
Hostel Facilities: Vishwakarma institute of technology don’t have its own hostel. Here is a small hostel given in leases which is 2-3km far from college and its food come from other mess which quality is very poor. I would suggest not to go for hostel. You can find open pg. on cot basis near college and we also prefer to get a flat 1bhk or any in a group of students.
Alumni: Senior are very helpful and don’t worry about ragging. There is no chance of it. Very fast you can make friends even seniors who will help you in various things.
Faculty: The faculty of this college is like our school faculty. They are very friendly and care for us. All the faculty are PhD doctorates and well experienced. They also do various research and also give chance to students to take part in their research which is good for students’ future.
Campus Life: College life is not bad. There are much less girls than boys. College area is small so you can’t get much fun to do as even college don’t have its own playground. There is a small playground which is used as parking. There are various extracurricular activities as Robotics, technocrats etc. Extracurricular is good.
Exam Structure: Exam is made easier for student to score marks. The exam pattern is changed every year. Last year we had 5 marks exam from home online base, 30-30 marks as mid semester and end exam and rest for assignment and practical. Now this year 10 marks mid semester, 30 practical and 60 end semester.
Course Curriculum Overview: This College is an autonomous college so the syllabus and course are updated every year according to the necessity of companies and world. So the course curriculum is better than PICT. There are various extracurricular activities and various social activities.
Internships Opportunities: Yes, our college provide internship. This college has various tie-ups with many companies. Even first year students are provided internship.
College Events: Every year there are various events where Vishwakarandak, MUN, and Melange are most famous and largest event. We also have various social events as Atmabodh where we help local old age people to learn how to use computers and mobile. Police Mitra where we go for Ganpati visharjan volunteers.
Loan/ Scholarship Provisions: College don’t provide any scholarship to students. You can get scholarship by government or external organisations if possible.