If you are looking into Engineering Colleges in Pune for Direct B.Tech Admission, then you are in the absolutely right place, because from here you will get all possible details and guidance required for Admission to Engineering Colleges or Universities in India.
Contact ACE GURU Education Services or Visit our Website- btech-guru.com or you can send us email at – [email protected] Call @ 9742479101 Ankit Mishra, 9742886036 Anis, 9035556036 Mayur Gautam.
Admission to Engineering Colleges
Table of Contents
Admissions to Engineering Colleges in Pune (Maharashtra) are done on the basis of rank secured by the aspiring candidates in MHT-CET (Maharashtra Common Entrance Test) conducted the Govt. of Maharashtra, and JEE (Main) which is a national-level engineering entrance exam and is conducted by CBSE, New Delhi.
Other than the above-said method, Engineering Colleges located in Pune (Maharashtra) also offer admissions to those who couldn’t appear into MHT-CET or appeared but couldn’t get good ranks.
And these Admissions are done on the basis of candidates’ academic percentages and some extra curriculum activities under the institutional level seats available with the colleges.
Those who are interested to get Engineering Colleges in Pune for Direct B.Tech Admission under Institutional Level seats can contact us at the earliest possible.
Pune is the main educational center of Maharashtra. Numerous students from every corner of India and the world come to Pune. It is a quite safe and peaceful city as compared to other educational centers in India. The climate of Pune is pleasant and good for health. The city of Pune houses many well-known, established institutes and colleges.
Savitribai Phule Pune University is one of the finest and most popular educational centers in the city. It offers excellent programs in various areas including Science, Commerce, Arts, Languages, and Management Studies.
Savitribai Phule Pune University
Savitribai Phule Pune University, one of the premier universities in India, is positioned in the North-western part of Pune city. It occupies an area of about 411 acres.
It was established on 10th February 1949 under the Poona University Act. The university houses 46 academic departments. It is popularly known as the “Oxford of the East“. It has about 307 recognized research institutes and 612 affiliated colleges offering graduate and undergraduate courses.
The university attracts many foreign students due to its excellent facilities. It offers a good accommodation facility. There is a provision of a hostel for the students.
There is a well-stocked library containing plenty of books regarding various subjects. The university offers different scholarships to students. The university conducts seminars and conferences for the students.
Engineering Colleges in Pune
- AISSMS’s College of Engineering, Kennedy Road
- AISSMS’s Institute of Information Technology, Kennedy Road
- Al-Ameen College of Engineering (AACOE), Koregaon
- Bharati Vidyapeeth’s College of Engineering for Women, Katraj
- Bhivarabai Sawant Institute of Technology & Research (for Women), Wagholi
- Cummins College of Engineering for Women, Karvenagar
- Dhole Patil College of Engineering, Wagholi
- D.Y. Patil Institute of Engineering & Technology, Pimpri
- D.Y.Patil College of Engineering, Akurdi
- Genba Sopanrao Moze College of Engineering, Balewadi
- G.H. Raisoni College of Engineering & Management, Wagholi
- G.H. Raisoni Institute of Engineering and Technology, Wagholi
- Imperial College of Engineering and Research, Wagholi
- Jayawantrao Sawant College of Engineering, Hadapsar
- K.J.E.I’s Trinity College of Engineering and Research, Pisoli
- Maharashtra Institute of Technology (MIT), Kothrud
- MIT Academy of Engineering, Alandi
- MIT College of Engineering, Kothrud
- Marathwada Mitra Mandal’s College of Engineering, Karvenagar
- Marathwada Mitra Mandal’s Institute of Technology, Lohgaon
- Modern Education Society’s College of Engineering, V.K. Joag Path
- Parvatibai Genba Moze College of Engineering, Wagholi
- PDEA’s Late Annasaheb Gopalrao Awate College of Engineering, Hadapsar
- Pimpri Chinchwad College of Engineering, Nigdi
- PES’s Modern College of Engineering, Shivajinagar
- Pune Institute of Computer Technology (PICT), Dhankawadi
- PVG’s College of Engineering and Technology, Vidya Nagari
- Rajarshi Shahu College of Engineering, Tathawade
- Sinhgad College of Engineering, Vadgaon
- Sinhgad Academy of Engineering, Kondhwa
- Sinhgad Institute of Technology, Lonavala
- Sinhgad Institute of Technology and Science, Narhe
- Kashibai Navale College of Engineering (SKNCOE), Vadgaon
- Vidya Pratishthan’s College of Engineering, Baramati
- Vishwakarma Institute of Technology (VIT), Bibwewadi
- Vishwakarma Institute Of Information Technology (VIIT), Kondhwa
- Zeal Education Society’s Dnyanganga College of Engineering & Research, Narhe
FAQs on Engineering Colleges in Pune for Direct B.Tech Admission
Q1. Which is the Best Private Engineering College in Pune?
There are lots of Private Engineering Colleges in Pune, among them best Engineering Colleges are:
- Pune Institute of Computer Technology (PICT)
- Vishwakarma Institute of Technology (VIT)
- MIT-World Peace University (MIT-WPU)
- Bharati Vidyapeeth College of Engineering (BVCOE)
- Sinhgad College of Engineering (SCOE)
Q2. Is it compulsory to appear MHT-CET for Engineering Admission in Pune?
No, it is not compulsory. Other than MHT-CET you can appear JEE Main, as there are 15% of the seats under JEE Main for All India Category Students.
Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University College of Engineering conducts its own exam called BVP-CET and the Symbiosis Institute of Technology conducts its exam called SITEEE.
Q3. Is Management Quota Admission for Engineering in Pune?
Yes, Some Private Engineering Colleges in Pune offer Direct Admission under Management Quota which is also called Institutional level seats. You just need to have 50% Marks in Class 12th Std.