VIT Pune Management Quota Admission Without MHT-CET Exam
Table of Contents
In the event that you are incisive to register for VIT Pune Management Quota Admission without MHT-CET Exam to get best training that helps in future advancement. We are here to guide and help you to get a passage to this Institution. Connect with us for additional facts or enlist with us,
Vishwakarma Institute of Technology, Pune, is a highly creditable private institute and is considered one of the premier technical institutes of the Western Region of India. It was established in the 1983 and is financed and managed by the Bansilal Ramnath Agrawal Charitable Trust. It is affiliated to the University of Pune.
It is recognized by the All India Council for Technical Education [AICTE] and accredited by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council [NAAC] and National Institutional Ranking Framework [NIRF]. Moreover, it is an autonomous Institute that is permanently affiliated to Savitribai Phule Pune University.
According to Indian mythology, ‘Vishwakarma’ is a divine architect and engineer. It is believed that he created this world with his rare Engg skills. Enroll for VIT Pune Management Quota Admission Without MHT-CET Exam in 2019 Academic Batch. The Trust adopted this name with a vision to develop engineers of high competence, who could take up challenges of any type of Engineering job and become successful in their careers.
- Direct Management Quota Admission in MIT Pune
- Engineering Colleges in Pune for Direct B.Tech Admission
The college campus spread over 17.625 acres of land, boasts of lush green lawns that provides a serene atmosphere of ancient Gurukuls far from the noises and crowds, which attracts students from all over the world for the V.I.T Admittances.
It was started with the vision of imparting quality technical education for the overall development of students with respect to specific industries that will directly impact the society. The Institution has been ISO 9001:2015 certified from BSI, India.
Rankings and Awards:
- V.I.T Ranked 9th at the National level, 7th in the Western region and 2nd amongst private Engg institutes across the country as per times Engg in 2018.
- ABP News National Education Awards Outstanding Engg Institute of West Region.
- It won the Business Excellence and Research Group [BERG] Singapore Awards for Technology Education.
- V.I.T won the IMC Ramakrishna Bajaj National Quality Award Certification of Merit.
U.G Departments (B.E/B.Tech):
- Electronics and Telecommunication
- Engg, Science, and Humanities
- Industrial and Production
- Information Technology & MCA
- Gunvan Vidyarthi Arthik Sahayya Yozana
- Central and State Govt. SC/ ST/ OBC Scholarships
- Physically Handicapped Students Scholarship
- National Foundation for Teacher’s Welfare Concession
- PMC Scholarship [Annabhau Sathe Scholarship]
- State Minority Scholarship and Central Govt. minority Scholarship
- UGC Scholarship, Only of SC/ST Student
- National Talent Search Scheme, New Delhi
- Indian Oil Scholarship
- Bharat Sanchar Nigam Scholarship
- Leela Poonawala Scholarship
- Maji Sainik Scholarship
- Govt of India Ministry of Labour Scholarship
- Amichand Daluchand Shah Public Charitable Trust’s Scholarship
- Sitaram Jindal Foundation’s Scholarship
- Ket Welfare fund Trust Scholarship
Eligibility for B.Tech:
- The student must have completed 10+2 with Physics, Mathematics as compulsory subjects and Biology/ Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Computer Science as one of the optional subjects from a recognized university with a minimum of 50% marks.
- The student must have a valid rank in JEE Main/ MHT-CET.
- Institute Placements cell organizes different workshops and training programs for the college students, such as manners and etiquettes, communication development, attitude development, aptitude test, and confidence building, etc.
- Every year more than 2500 students appear for the placement process.
- In 2017-18, 120 companies visited the campus.
- The highest salary package offered was 37.4 LPA and the average package was 5.94 LPA.
Fees & Scholarship: Per year for girl’s fees is INR 128535 per annum. For open we have EBC. And all caste scholarships are available for 60% of students every year. Depending on your family condition all the national banks provide education loan. Enroll for VIT Pune Management Quota Admission Without MHT-CET Exam.
Placements & Alumni Network: I’m doing my internship in college. working on the college funded project soon they will be providing stipend Generally students get an internship at third year Visiting companies are, Microsoft, Nvidia, Vodafone, UBS etc. Lots of alumni meets are conducted in V.I.T many of people get a chance to go through their old memories The placements in this College is 100% which ranges from a low INR 3 Lacs to INR 27 Lacs an avg of INR 6.5 Lacs per annum which is pretty good compared to other colleges on the national level. The college encourages students for internship courses from the first year.
Clubs & Associations: Institute has IT student council which consists of secretaries of each club. They manage all the events, meets college gathering, parties we have two big festivals melange n vishwakarandak .which consists of lots of activities co-curricular extracurricular and curricular.
Eligibility Criteria & Selection Process: The student must have total marks more than 150 in physics chemistry and maths in 12 the board. To get the grouping. In V.I.T admittances are based on CET and some allowance is reserved for JEE mains for information technology cut off was 149 and it varies.
Academics & Faculty: Professors are usually good and cooperative. Teaching is also average. Moreover, due to autonomy, the course completion does not matter which is a loss to students.
Fees & Scholarship: After getting autonomy the fees have increased and even for branches like Industrial and production Engg the fee for one year can be up to INR 1.25 lakh.
Placements & Alumni Network: They hold alumni meet every year and have placement of around 75%. Core, as well as IT companies, come for campus placement.
Infrastructure & Transportation: There was one combined hostel for V.I.T and VIIT but I guess that is no longer available. But PGs and flats on rent are available around the college area.
Clubs & Associations: There are many clubs like Viculp or TRF. People can participate in robotics or any other cultural activities of their interest.