RV College Computer Science Engineering Direct Admission
RV College Computer Science Engineering Direct Admission. RV College of Engineering has been a reliable name in the world of private colleges across Bangalore. They have been standard-setters for years and have accomplished countless records, considering education and all-round development.
So much so that students across the country have their sights set when considering appearing for COMEDK/ JEE or even KCET exams and joining here.
RV College of Engineering, going by its name, qualifies as a top name in engineering field. This is backed by various notable features, including the placement records after BE is among the best in the city. The highest package of INR 47 lakhs is recorded for a BE graduate.
RV College Computer Science Engineering Direct Admission. Contact Ace Guru Education Services or Visit our Websites- btech-guru.com or you can send us email at – [email protected] Call @ 9742479101 Ankit Mishra, 9742886036 Anis, 9035556036 Mayur Gautam
How to get Direct Admission to RV College of Engineering?
RV College of Engineering backs up admission based on merits and rankings from the top Engineering entrance exam based in the state and the country. Thus, appearing in KCET, COMEDK, or JEE is mandatory for seeking admission to the institute. However, a few basic criteria need to be addressed, including;
- Undergraduates need to pass 10+2, with atleast 65% in Maths and Physics individually.
- PG students need a minimum of 50% marks aggregate in BE/B.Tech, and final year appearing students need the same marks overall. The cutoff for SC-ST candidates remains at 45% for the M.Tech. course.
For more information on admission to RVCE College without entrance exam or any other information, feel free to call us at today.
Why Choose ACE GURU EDUCATION SERVICES for Direct Admission to RV College of Engineering?
ACE GURU EDUCATION SERVICES is a well-reputed educational consultant based out of Bangalore. Our vision and mission revolve around helping students find the appropriate paths and have them admitted to their favorited colleges/universities. Courses may vary from B.E to B-Tech to MBA to MCA and a lot more. Our vast coverage and knowledge of the happenings in different institutes will help you and thousands of other students opting to further their careers.
Dedicated to a student-first idea, we have been successfully consulting and helping students onboard their favorite institutes since 2008. Amidst everything, many international students have shown their belief in us and sought admission to some of the top institutes in the city.
Know more about us:
- Expert-backed Guidance: Located in Garden City, we cover almost all of the top and reputed institutions you can discuss. With tons of other major institutions on our radar, we help you choose the best out of the lot. This is based on the entrance exam score, academic grades, and other factors. Consult us, and we assure you get the best guidance.
- Helping with Direct Admission: There are deserving candidates who fall minimally short of the expected rankings and miss out on the main merit list of the institute. Thus, we help them through the college’s doors via management quota. Therefore, if you intend to get admitted via management quota admission in RVCE College, we assure to guide you through the process.
- Comprehensive Documentation: Students can ease their tensions and leave it to us while considering the application process and final documentation. For every step, we provide you with the necessities, stuff, and guidance required to appear for an exam and more. From the first day of your consultation to the end of admission in RVCE Bangalore, your admission steps are easy.
SIBM Bangalore has leveled up in providing high standards of education for students enrolling in different courses. Each year, thousands of students apply for different courses, BUT only a few are selected to be a part of the iconic institutions.
Since 2008, the institute has been consistently assisting students to find their careers in the corporate world and has successfully placed thousands of them. While successful placement is a fact, the institute has adopted a comprehensive way that ensures all students are groomed and prepared before they appear for the placements.
- Management Quota Admission in RV College
- Top Engineering college Bangalore Karnataka Direct Admission 2024
- PES University B-Tech Management Quota Fees 2023-2027
- BMS Direct Admission 2023 Management Quota Seats
- Management Quota Fees Structure for BMS College Bangalore
RV College of Engineering, or RVCE, is a leading private engineering academy based out of Bangalore. Established in 1963, RVCE led the engineering education system in the city with three main branches of the degree, namely Civil, Electrical, and Mechanical.
From 3 degrees to a whopping 12 undergraduate engineering degrees, 16 master’s degrees, and doctoral studies, the college has been a success story from all possible angles.
In terms of providing quality education, RVCE has stood top of the list of best colleges, and this has made them a choice among some of the smartest and top-ranked students.
The college is affiliated with VTU, Belgaum, one of India’s leading tech universities today. With the sheer track record on one side, the institute thrives on making a progressive change in the students and shaping them better for the future. Not just education, the institute has been instrumental in sports and extra-curricular activities, making it an institute to thrive for.
Talking about the glorious past, let us check the rankings and achievements of the institute;
- RVCE ranked the top institute in the country in 2013 among the leading self-financed institutes for generating the best RoI for students via Outlook magazine.
- Ranked number 2 in the technical institutions selected for the World Bank-supported TEQIP Phase II Sub Comp: 1.2 as facilitated by MHRD of the Government of India.
- Maintains a consistent 95% placement record through campus selections for years.
- Has collaborated with over 100 R&D projects and industry-academic collaborations over the years and has received a whopping 50 crore INR in the form of funding from various reputed public agencies.
There are plenty more records to discuss; thus, this is a favourite institution for many ambitious youngsters hoping to change their future. If you are among those students wondering about RV College of Engineering courses and fees, read further and learn more.
RV College of Engineering offers students a large stream of UG and PG courses. Getting a seat in college is a dream for many of them for their supreme education. Here are the main courses offered in the institute, and let us check them along with the RVCE Bangalore fee structure.
BE (Bachelor of Engineering)
Bachelor of Engineering, or B.E. is the main degree that RVCE offers, and students join the institute to learn and shape their careers. Let us check the courses in B.E. include the list of the strengths of each course for one year as follows;
|Course||Intake per year||Fees|
|Aerospace Engineering||60||5.5 Lakhs per year|
|Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning||60||8 Lakhs per year|
|Biotechnology||60||4 Lakhs per year|
|Chemical Engineering||40||4 Lakhs per year|
|Computer Science and Engineering||180||11 Lakhs per year|
|Electrical and Electronics Engineering||60||5 Lakhs per year|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering||180||6 Lakhs per year|
|Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering||60||4 Lakhs per year|
|Industrial Science & Engineering||60||4 Lakhs per year|
|Mechanical Engineering||120||6 Lakhs per year|
|Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering||120||4 Lakhs per year|
|Information Science and Engineering||60||9 Lakhs per year|
All these courses come with the same course fees charged for 4 years. Aside from that, here are two other fees that need to be paid by the students.
- INR 83,526 for KCET seat per year
- INR 2,21,960 for COMEDK seats per year
- INR 1,13,250 per year, including mess fees
Fees Under Management quota vary from course to course. This ranges from 14 Lakhs to 42 Lakhs for the entire course of 4 years. With that said, let us check the two main exams include,
Students need to appear for KCET, which is the main entrance exam for entering college. Here are the dates to remember for KCET:
|Application Commencement date||3rd week of April 2023|
|Last Date for submission||1st week of May 2023|
|Application Correction Facility||May 2023|
|Issue of admit card||Last week of May 2023|
|KCET 2023 Entrance exam||3rd week of June 2023|
|Answer Key release date||Last week of June 2023|
|Result date||1st week of July 2023|
|Counselling Start date||2nd week of July 2023|
The application fees for General and OBC candidates isfor INR 500 only and other reserved castes for INR 250 only.
For students outside Karnataka, the application fee is INR 750, and for international students, the fee is INR 5000. The exam will be held offline, and all students with 45% in PCM in 10+2 can apply.
Another major entrance exam for engineering aspirants in Karnataka is COMEDK. The rank of the same is considered at RVCE for an engineering seat. Here are the dates and fees you need to know;
|Releasing of Application Form||3rd week of 2023|
|Availability of mock test online||1st week of February 2023|
|Last date to fill application||3rd week of April 2023|
|Online form correction||4th week of April 2023|
|Admit card availability||1st week of May 2023|
|Exam date||2nd week of May 2023|
|Releasing provisional answer key||2nd week of May 2023|
|Releasing final answer key||3rd week of May 2023|
|Result date||4th week of May|
|Counselling||1st week of July 2023|
The application fee for the exam is INR 1500, and the payment is same for all students. This can be paid online, and the application fee is non-refundable.
The eligibility criteria for the exam are for the students clearing PUC, or 10+2, or equivalent.
Students must have cleared PCM and English subjects in PUC or HS exams with a minimum of 45% marks for the general category and 40% for the reserved category.
M.E. (Masters of Engineering)
RVCE offers a compact set of M.E. courses in different disciplines. Students are free to choose any of these 2 years courses, which include;
- Structural Engineering
- Power Electronics
- Digital Communication
- Highway Technology
- VLSI Design and Embedded Systems
- Communication Systems
- Software Engineering
- Computer Integrated and Manufacturing
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Information Technology
- Machine Design
- Computer Network Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
Here are some other details required to pursue the M.E course:
|Total duration||2 years|
|Eligibility criteria||BE/ B.Tech appeared/ final year students with at least 50% marks aggregate. |
For SC/ST, this comes down to 45%
|Selection criteria||GATE/ PGCET|
|Fee||Depends on the course, board, and the qualifying exam criteria. |
Starts from 1.69 lakhs per year.
Other notable courses offered in RVCE include MCA. This has been incorporated in the institute since 1997. Let us check out the qualifying criteria and RVCE Bangalore fees for the course;
|Eligibility||Graduation with KMAT or Karnataka PGCET|
|Fees||INR 1 Lakhs for the 1st year and 2nd and 3rd year is close to INR 2.5 Lakhs|
RVCE Bangalore has reflected thousands of success stories of students who have made the institute proud of its curriculum. The institute has managed to replicate these success stories over the years and has consistently improved placement records. The dedicated department of placement and training in RVCE plays a key role in training students with values and lessons to get placed in the corporate world. The department was started in 1997 and today, stands with over 200 major companies up for recruitment.
The placement cell ensures to provide an all-round enhancement of soft skills, personality grooming, and keeping up with the modern requirements of major corporate firms. All students also receive extensive guidance in career development and higher education. This is a crucial segment that allows the student to take some of the life-changing decisions concerning their careers.
Keeping a testimony to all the said facts, here are some statistics that showcase the credibility:
- Over 291 companies have visited in 2022 and offered placements for over 1485 students.
- ECE students received the highest CTC in 2022, with the highest being INR 57 lakhs per year and an avg. package of INR 10.9 lakhs per annum. RV College Computer Science Engineering Direct Admission
- CSE students received the highest offer of INR 48 lakhs per annum and an average salary of INR 14.6 lakhs per year.
- Students of 2023 have already started with their placements and the highest salary has reached INR 62 lakhs per annum.
These were some of the impressive highlights secured by RVCE for 2022. With that said, 2023 is already on the course and placement records have edged better from 2022. RV College Computer Science Engineering Direct Admission
Here are some of the top companies visiting RVCE for placements:
- ABB India
- Kirloskar Oil Engines
- Saint-Gobain Glass India Ltd.
- KPMG India Pvt. Ltd.
- Samsung India
- Adani Groups
- Adobe Systems India
- Michelin India tires
- Goldman Sachs Group
- Management Quota Admission in RV College
- — How to Get Direct Admission in RV College of Engineering
- — Direct Admission in RV College of Engineering Bangalore 2023
- Top 10 Engineering College Direct Admission for 2024
- Top Engineering Colleges Bangalore Karnataka Direct Admission
- Management Quota Admission in RV College 2022 session
- MS Ramaiah Management Quota Fees for 2023 Session Batch
- What is the Management Quota Fees at MSRIT for 2023
- MSRIT Bangalore Direct Btech Admission
- Management Quota Admission in RV College
- Top 10 Engineering College Direct Admission
- Management Quota Fees Structure for BMS College Bangalore
- PES College of Engineering Management Quota Fees
Facilities and Infrastructure
RV College of Engineering not just provides better quality of education but ensures every student in the institute has all the required options available to them. The campus size is a whopping 16.85 acres, which makes it one of the largest college campuses in the city. Right from the hostels to the college bus and other facilities, let us check what all are for the taking;
- Food Court: The college food court is developed to manage 1000 students and other staff. A whopping 500 square meters court, the food court is viewed as a place where students come and exchange fruitful ideas and socialize with other branch students. The quality of the food is hygienic, and the floor remains clean at any time of the day. Apart from this main canteen, there is a mini canteen, which is located on the other side of the campus, offering delicious food.
- Internet Facilities: RV College of Engineering backs up with a 1000 Mbps line using optical fiber. The setup comprises 100 nodes and is available daily from 9 am to midnight. The entire campus is WiFi enabled.
- Sustainable Rainwater Harvesting: RVCE follows the policy of using sustainable resources. Thus, every single management, including water, waste, and energy, uses sustainable resources. The campus is set with 3 phases of rainwater harvesting plants, one RO plant, and a whopping 250 KLD output sewage plant.
- Hostel Facility: Students from different cities across India and the world can feel the warmth of their homes with the hostel facilities. The institute offers separate hostels for boys and girls, and each room is equipped with modern facilities and high safety measures. There are 4 blocks, of which 3 are for UG students, and the 4th is for PG students. For girl students, the hostel is located outside the campus and comes in 2 large blocks with college bus facilities.
RV College Of Engineering Direct BE Admission