Top Engineering Colleges Direct Admission – Management Quota
Table of Contents
Top Engineering Colleges Direct Admission is carried out on the basis of Class 12th results; those who have minimum 45% marks in their Class 12th can join Top Private Engineering Colleges in Management Quota.
If you wanted to Join Top Engineering Colleges Directly under Management Quota, feel free to Visit the website – btech-guru.com , for more inquires- Ace Guru Education Services, email us: [email protected] for more details contact Ankit Mishra (+91-9742479101), Anis (+91-9742886036), Mayur Gautam (+91-9035556036)
Top Engineering Colleges Direct Admission by Management Quota
Direct Admission for B.Tech or B.E. Courses will be possible through Management Quota which is also called Institutional level seats or vacant seats in Top Engineering Colleges.
Most of the Private Engineering Colleges in India have reserved some seats under Management Quota or Institutional level seats for the students looking in Top Engineering Colleges Direct Admission in Management Quota without Entrance Exam or with low score in the Entrance Exams.
Direct Admissions into these Management Quota or Institutional level seats are completely managed by the Management of the Institute, but the number of seats is limited and given admissions on first-come first-serve basis.
Top Engineering Colleges Direct Admission Fees
To get Top Engineering Colleges Direct Admission for B.Tech or B.E. Course in Management Quota or Institutional level seats the aspirants or the candidate has to pay some development fee (Donation/Capitation) to the management of the college.
The development fees or donation will be varies from college to college and from branch to branch which you are opting in the particular engineering college. Some of the top engineering colleges direct admission also carried out without any development fees or donation charges.
Some of the Top Engineering Colleges will charge hefty amount of development fees or donation in favour of their Management, Trust or Institute for Direct Engineering Admissions.
And few among those Top Engineering Colleges Direct Admission charges for few most demanding engineering branches which they are offering like Computer Science and Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electronics and Communication, etc., and for other lower branches they are providing direct admission without any development fee just in yearly tuition fees.
Top Engineering Colleges Direct Admission without Donation
Top Engineering Colleges Direct Admission without Donation also possible, you just has to pay the yearly academic fees. In this Top Engineering Colleges Direct Admission for B.Tech or B.E. Courses is done on the basis of candidates’ total percentage in your class 12th or 10+2
If you have scored between 80 and 90 percent in your Class 12th, you can gain direct admission into some good colleges without charging any development fee or donation.
Top Engineering Colleges Direct Admission without Entrance Exam
Usually, admissions to engineering colleges done on the basis of your rank in the respective entrance exams which they are considering such as JEE Main, COMEDK, MHT-CET, KCET, etc.
But if you couldn’t appear into the respective entrance exam for the college where you wanted to get admission, in such case you shouldn’t be worried 🙁 still you have option to get into the same college and same branch 🙂
Some of the Top Engineering Colleges offer Direct Admission without Entrance Exam, that is based on your Class 12th marks under Management Quota Seats.
Some Colleges may conduct screening test or small interview after that they will enroll you into their college in your choice of engineering branch.
List of Top Engineering Colleges Direct Admission for B.Tech or B.E. Course
- Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS), Pilani
- Birla Institute of Technology – Mesra (BIT – Mesra), Ranchi
- Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology, Patiala
- PSG College of Technology, Coimbatore
- Manipal Institute of Technology (MIT), Manipal
- RV College of Engineering (RVCE), Bangalore
- VIT University, Vellore
- Veermata Jijabai Technological Institute (VJTI), Mumbai
- SSN College of Engineering, Chennai
- Thiagarajar College of Engineering, Madurai
- PES University, Bangalore
- Sri Jayachamarajendra College of Engineering (SJCE), Mysore
- Alagappa Institute of Technology, Karaikudi
- Model Engineering College, Thrikkakara, Kochi
- Institute of Engineering & Technology (IET), Lucknow
- SASTRA University, Thanjavur
- Amrita Institute of Technology & Science, Coimbatore
- Chaitanya Bharathi Institute of Technology, Hyderabad
- D.J. Sanghvi College of Engineering, Mumbai
- Pune Institute of Computer Technology, Pune
- Sardar Patel College of Engineering, Mumbai
- BMS College of Engineering, Bangalore
- M.S. Ramaiah Institute of Technology, Bangalore
- Maharashtra Institute of Technology, Pune
- Vishwakarma Institute of Technology, Pune
- SRM University, Chennai
- SDM College of Engineering & Technology, Dharwad
- Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT), Bhubaneswar
- Institute of Technology – Nirma University, Ahmedabad
- Shri Ramdeobaba College of Engineering & Management, Nagpur
- BVB College of Engineering and Technology, Hubli
- Amity School of Engineering & Technology, Noida
- Sreenidhi Institute of Science & Technology, Hyderabad
- Cummins College of Engineering for Women, Pune
- JSS Academy of Technical Education (JSSATE), Noida
- K.L. University, Guntur
- Mepco Schlenk Engineering College, Sivakasi
- Bangalore Institute of Technology, Bangalore
- Hindustan Institute of Engineering Technology, Chennai
- Sathyabama University, Chennai
- National Institute of Engineering (NIE), Mysore
- GITAM University, Visakhapatnam
- Dayananda Sagar College of Engineering, Bangalore
- Sagar Institute of Science and Technology, Bhopal
- Institute of Technology & Management, Gurgaon
- JSS Academy of Technical Education, Bangalore
- MVJ College of Engineering, Bangalore
- Siddhartha Engineering College, Vijayawada
- Sona College of Technology, Salem
- Sree Chitra Thirunal College of Engineering, Thiruvananthapuram
Disclaimer:This advertisement is regarding guidance for admissions through Management Quota in a private engineering college. The listed college is not subjected to any authorization with us and also in no way concerned with this advertisement. People may seek out information from this advertisement that they find agreeable, either from the viewpoint of informative and easy to make use of or from the viewpoint of having content that matches individual’s need. It is the decision of viewer contacting us.
It is our request to the concerned authority of the listed colleges and any third party that if you find any defamatory language, lying, exaggerating, copyrighted materials, and other such practices, kindly let us notify soon as immediate reforms shall be made.