NITTE MEENAKSHI IT Direct Admission in ECE Course
Table of Contents
We are providing NITTE MEENAKSHI IT Direct Admission in ECE Course, Bangalore through management and vacant seats. Avail your seat in one of the top engineering institute of India. For complete information such as course details, course duration, eligibility criteria, important subjects present, and courses to do after Graduation, scope and job opportunities in NITTE MEENAKSHI IT Direct Admission in ECE Course.
NITTE MEENAKSHI Institute of Technology
( NITTE MEENAKSHI IT Direct Admission in ECE Course ) NITTE MEENAKSHI Institute of Technology, Bangalore comes under NITTE education trust which was founded by Late Justice K S Hedge. Justice K S Hedge lived with a vision to develop nation through education and his dream was completed in the form of NITTE MEENAKSHI Institute of Technology, Bangalore. ( NITTE MEENAKSHI IT Direct Admission in ECE Course ) His wife Smt.
MEENAKSHI Hedge played a pivotal role in the foundation of the NITTE education trust. The institute is founded by his son Viney Hedge. NITTE MEENAKSHI Institute of Technology, Bangalore is an autonomous engineering college which was established in 2001. ( NITTE MEENAKSHI IT Direct Admission in ECE Course )
NMIT is approved by AICTE, New Delhi and recognized by UGC, New Delhi. The Institute has been accredited with ‘A’ grade by NAAC. NMIT offers varied courses in graduate and post graduate level. NMIT is located in Govindapura, Gollahalli village, and it is 25 km from central Bangalore.
ELECTRONICS & COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING
The Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering started in the year 2001 with an intake of 60 undergraduate students. In 2006 the intake was increased to 120 and further increased to 180 in the year 2016. The department has qualified and technically competent faculty with a rich blend of academic, industrial and research background.
The department has got a permanent affiliation with Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU) and the undergraduate program is currently under the autonomous scheme. The department started the post graduate program (M Tech) in the field of “VLSI Design and Embedded systems” with an annual intake of 18 students in 2007 and “Digital Communication and Networking” with an annual intake of 18 students in 2012.
The faculty and students of the department regularly interact with premier institutions some of which are the Iliac, (Indian Institute of Science), DRDO (Defense Research and Development Organization) and ISRO (Indian Space Research Organization). These interactions pertain to academics, research and projects. The department is well equipped with laboratories for all relevant areas which include VLSI, HDL, Embedded systems, Digital communication, and Antenna design, Networking, Electronic Circuits, Power Electronics, Micro Electronics, Digital Signal Processing and Digital Electronics.
Highlights of Department
- BE program was accredited by National Board of Accreditation in 2009 and subsequently in 2014 for Tier 1 Washington DC Accord.
- Research centers approved by VTU and the University of Mysore.
- Active participation in three centers apostrophe of excellence.
- These are the Centers for Nanomaterial’s and MEMS Design, for small satellite design and for Robotics Research.
- Moue with EUROPRACTICE IC to promote research work in emerging areas of chip design technologies.
- Moue with KPIT Service provides for interaction in the domain of automotive electronics. Semester-8 students have an open elective in this domain.
- Agreement with OMS Patents Services Pvt. Ltd. for patent related activities.
- Moue with Cypress Semiconductors, Cranes software for imparting training in emerging technical areas
- Laboratories for VLSI R&D (with Cadence VLSI CAD tool, FPGA (with Xilinx 14.1), MATLAB, HFSS, Cypress PSOC Lab and Texas Instruments.
- Active student associations and these are IRIS, IEEE and IETE.
- These associations organize technical seminars and guest lectures by eminent personalities.
- These associations also work with industry bodies.
B.E. in ECE
- Electronics play a crucial role in every facet of modern life.
- Several inter-disciplinary fields such as Medical Electronics and Nano electronics depend on the tenets of electronics.
- In the exciting and fast changing field of Electronics, the department has taken on the responsibility of imparting vital knowledge and technical expertise to aspiring students.
- In the Electronics and Communication BE program students study subjects such as Electronic Circuits, Digital Electronics, Signals and Systems, Digital Signal Processing, Microprocessors and Microcontrollers, Analog Communication, Digital Communication, VHDL and VLSI, Embedded system, Microwaves and others.
The department has hardware and software laboratories:
- Cadence CAD Tool – Virtuoso – IC v615
- Assure, Encounter, Incisive, multimode simulator, PVE, RTL compiler
- MEMS CAD TOOL: Covent ware, COMSOL Multi physics 4.1, LEDIT, NISA
- MODROBS EQUIPMENT
- DIGITAL IMAGE PROCESSING SYSTEM
- MATLAB 13
- PSOC Development kit
- PSOC Evaluation Boards
- Embedded System Design tools
- Antenna trainer Kit
- Dipole Antenna
- Patch Antenna
- Yagiuda Antenna (Micro Strip Version)
- Ring Resonator
- Power Divider Direction Coupler
- Digital Storage oscilloscope
- Microwave Source for Antenna Experiments
- Plus much more
- BEL, DMRC, Siemens, Texas Instruments, Intel, NVIDIA, Philips Electronics, Motorola, Samsung, Conexant and Flextronics, DRDO, ISRO, Infosys, TCS, Wipro, Accenture, HCL Technologies, Tech Mahindra, Mentor Graphics, BOEING, Nora Engineering Pvt. Ltd., etc.
- Colleges & Universities, Electronics and Communication Aviation Department, Defense Services, Entertainment Industry, Health care equipment manufacturing industry, Indian railways, internet technologies, IT industry, mobile communication, National physical laboratories, Telecommunication Industry, and such. NITTE MEENAKSHI IT Direct Admission in ECE Course
- Production Quality Manager, Electronics Hardware Development Engineer, Production Manager, Business Development Manager Mechanical/Electronics, Electrical and Electronics Engineer, Assistant Manager/Manager Electrical & Electronics, Electronics Technician, Product Line Engineers (Mechanical & Electronics), Programmer Analyst, among others.
- Successful qualification of class X, with Science, Math, and English as 3 of the main subjects, and with a minimum aggregate score of 50%, and an ITI- qualification.
- Successful qualification of class XII with Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry as 3 of the main subjects, and a minimum aggregate score of 45% (40% for SC/ST/OBC candidates).
- Admission is through counseling based on the rank obtained in Karnataka Common Entrance Test (KCET)/ Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka Under Graduate Entrance Test (COMEDK-UGET).NITTE MEENAKSHI IT Direct Admission in ECE Course
Such professionals are gainfully employed across manufacturing industries and service organizations and industries, such as broadcasting, consulting, data communication, entertainment, research and development, system support, modern multimedia service firms and industries real-time transfer of Information through video conferencing and internet broadcasting. NITTE MEENAKSHI IT Direct Admission in ECE Course
Major Hiring Industries
- Telecom Industries
- Software Industries.
- Qualified Electronics and Communication Engineers work in areas like aviation and avionics, consumer electronics, electricity plant, manufacturing, transportation, communication & telecommunication, computer application, radio & television, diagnostic equipment manufacturing and offshore companies.
Popular hiring organizations
- Indian Telephone Industry
- Development Centers in various States
- Some of the popular professional avenues open to success
- NMIT students have won the 2nd prize in the Nation-wide Iota Innovation Challenge 2017organized by Mascon.
- A team of five NMIT students – Sheehan Shankar (ECE), Deli Saia (ECE), Shreya’s Dattashivarama (ECE), Arjun Kind (ISE) and Kahlil (CSE), under the guidance of Dr Raghunandan (Professor, ECE), have won the 2nd prize in the Nation-wide Iota Innovation Challenge 2017 organized by Mascon
- The team of students designed and developed the prototype of a solution to localize potential cracks in railway tracks.
- They have named their work PATRIOT (Predictive Anomaly Tracker for Railways using IOT).
- They are in the process of patenting their solution, and are now working on a more comprehensive solution to the problem.