Management Quota BE Admission BMSIT Bangalore
In case you are looking to select for Management Quota BE Admission BMSIT Bangalore. We are here to guide and help you to get a section to this Institute. Contact us for further information or select now with us.
Contact Ace Guru Education Services or Visit our Websites- btech-guru.com or you can send us email at – [email protected] Call @ 9742479101 Ankit Mishra, 9742886036 Anis, 9035556036 Mayur Gautam.
BMSIT was founded in the year 1946 by Late Sri. B. M. Sreenivasaiah a great visionary and philanthropist and nurtured by his illustrious son Late Sri. B. S. Narayan. This Institute is the first private sector initiative in engineering education in India. Enroll for Management Quota BE Admission BMSIT Bangalore 2022 Batch. This Institute has completed 72 years of dedicated service in the field of Engineering Education. Started with only 03 undergraduate courses, This Institute today offers 13 Undergraduate & 16 Postgraduate courses both in conventional and emerging areas. 15 of its Departments are recognized as Research Centers offering PhD/M.Sc. (Engineering by Research) degrees in Science, Engineering, Architecture and Mgmt… The College has been effectively practicing outcome based education.
Location: Located in the heart of B’lore, the Garden City of India, This Institute is about 5 KMs from the Central Railway Station. The college area is 15 Acres with a built up area of 62,068 Sqm.
The College has been the most preferred destination not only for students of the state but also from various parts of the Country. The Institution is accredited to AICTE, New Delhi, Affiliated to Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU), Belgaum, Karnataka, approved by Council of Architecture (COA), New Delhi, This Institute is a AICTE recognized QIP Centre in Engineering & Technology, This Institute is the only institution from India adopted by the Melton Foundation, USA. This Institute IS TEQIP Phase I and Phase II Institute (a World Bank project).
This Institute is accredited with A Grade by NAAC (2013-2018) and Accredited by the National Board of Accreditation (NBA), New Delhi (This Institute has the unique distinction of being one of the first Institutions in India identified by National Board of Accreditation for evaluation under Tier-I NBA Accreditation Washington accord).
The College has one of the largest student populations amongst engineering colleges in Karnataka. Currently about 5000 students are pursuing their higher education. The academic performance of the students have been exceptional. More than 90% of the students secure first class/distinction. The Institution has an excellent Placement and Recruitment Cell.
The Placement Centre provides career guidance, pre-placement training in soft skills to enable students acquainted with the current corporate requirements. More than 100 reputed Core/IT/MNC companies visit the college every year for recruiting students from various branches. 90% of the eligible students are getting placed every year. The College has a voluminous computerized library and information center, which caters to the needs of students, research scholars and faculty.
The undergraduate Programmes of the College have been awarded the Autonomous Status by the Government/University from the academic year 2008-09 onwards. It is a positive reflection on the academic excellence nurtured by the college. Autonomy has provided Academic Flexibility that is required to periodically review the course contents and mechanisms of course delivery in the light of changing demands of the market.
The Institution has well-Qualified, Experienced & Dedicated faculty and staff members. This Institute has the most advanced laboratories for practical training, state of the art computing facilities, spacious classrooms with good furniture and A/V aids, Wi-Fi and 24×7 internet facilities in the departments and hostels. The Institution has Collaborative & Extension Activities by way of MOUs with various Governmental and Non-Governmental organizations for fostering Academic/ Research/ Innovation.
A strong alumni base of over 35,000 most of them occupying coveted positions in various Educational, Industrial and Research organizations. The college is being ranked consistently among the top 20 engineering colleges in the country by surveys conducted by various media sources.
- B.E. in Electronics and Communication Engineering
- B.E. in Computer Science and Engineering
- B.E. in Information Science and Engineering
- B.E. in Mechanical Engineering
- B.E. in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- B.E. in Telecommunication Engineering
- B.E. in Civil Engineering
- The candidates shall have passed the 2nd year Pre University or 12th standard or equivalent examination held preceding the entrance test with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects, along with one of the following subjects – Chemistry, Bio-technology, Computer Science, Biology or Electronics. The Candidate should have secured not less than 45% of aggregate marks in optional subjects with English as one of the languages for Admittances to engineering.
- For engineering Admittance in B’lore through Organization Allowance in this college, the minimum percentage of marks expected is 60% as per the current norms of the Mgmt.
The candidates satisfying the above criterion can apply through:
- KCET (Karnataka Common Entrance Test) KCET, Diploma CET (KEA) | AICTE J&K
- COMEDK (Consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental colleges of Karnataka) Comed-K.
- Organization Allowance: The Admittance under Organization Allowance is processed in the office of the BMS Educational Trust. The Council of Trustees decide the tuition fee for various courses under Organization Allowance and seats are allotted by the Chief of the Admittance Committee
- The College has an exclusive Placement and Training Centre to facilitate on Placement opportunities to the students. The Centre has a professor in-charge of the activities. The Centre provides pre-placement training in soft skills to all pre-final year students to enable them to acquaint to the current corporate requirements. The centre facilitates students to face interviews & get jobs of their choice. More than 100 top and well established companies across the country/abroad from all sectors visit the college for recruitment. Every year more than 80% of students from all the programs are being placed. Get Management Quota BE Admission BMSIT Bangalore 2022 Batch.
The following are some of the activities which ensure progression to employment:
- The Placement Centre facilitates compulsory four day training in soft skills (like Personality Development, CV Writing, Communication Skills, Aptitude tests, Interview Technique etc.) to all students during their pre-final year.
- The students are given a choice of opting for two job opportunities (choice being one core & one IT Company during the recruitments). (Get Management Quota BE Admission BMSIT Bangalore 2022 Batch)
- MOU signed with TCS, INFOSYS, WIPRO and ROBERT BOSCH FOR VARIOUS Industry –Institute interaction which are extremely beneficial for the students.
- Guest lectures and special invitee lecture series organized for all the branches of students from industry experts through the Placement Centre.
- Internship opportunities have been provided for PG students by various companies like Tektronix, Unisys, Kyocera Wireless, Honeywell, Global Edge Software Limited, Robert Bosch, Oracle, S7 Solutions, Sun Microsystems, and ZTE etc. (Enroll for Management Quota BE Admission BMSIT Bangalore 2022 Batch)
- Most of the top companies across the nation, visit us for Recruitment. There is tremendous competition amongst companies to visit to recruit the best talent of the institution. The publicity and communication given by the Placement Office over the years, has enhanced the number of offers by 35%. Enroll for Management Quota BE Admission BMSIT Bangalore 2022 Batch.