Direct Admission in PESIT College of Engineering

Direct Admission in PESIT College of Engineering

Direct Admission in PESIT College of Engineering. For all BE undergraduate courses, the college reserves 40% for candidates who come through the CET mode. In the remaining 60%, first preference is given to PESSAT Test scores of students, second preference to COMED-K Test Scores & 3rd preference to other National Level Entrance exams Test Scores.


Direct Admission in PESIT College of Engineering

Contact Ace Guru Education Services or Visit our Websites- or you can send us email at – [email protected] Call @ 9742479101 Ankit Mishra, 9742886036 Anis, 9035556036 Mayur Gautam

For the academic year 2016-17, the FEE applicable under CET is yet to be determined by the college, Under PESSAT Merit Category A it is Rs 90,000 per annum, under PESSAT Merit Category B, it is Rs 2,80,000 per annum and for all NRI, Foreign, Sponsored seats & Direct Admission in PESIT Bangalore , PESIT Admission Office should be contacted for more details.

Placements have been another PESIT success story with about 244 offers made for 2016 students with a few reputed recruiters being Tech Mahindra, Amazon, Aris Global among many others.

In order to apply to PESIT South, you can begin by visiting the Programs page, visit the Campus or check with the Admissions Information Centre (AIC). Once you have checked the eligibility criteria, you can enroll for CET & COMED-K, attend counselling & select the program. You can report back to the college with the admission order & complete the formalities within the due date to start the course. If you are looking for Direct Admission in PESIT College of Engineering, then you can contact the admissions office for admission under the management quota.

PESIT South Campus has an effective placement cell that ensures that all eligible candidates get placed in companies with good credentials. These companies include MNCs, well established Indian companies, products & services organizations as well as start-ups. Because of the excellent performance of the college’s alumni, more & more organizations visit the campus each year to recruit students.

For the 2015-16 batch, PESIT South placement statistics show that in the Tier- I category, 38 BE students across all branches were placed with a CTC of 9.45 lakhs p.a, in Tier- II category, 128 students were placed with a package of 5.43lakhs per annum & in Tier III category, 198 students were placed with an average CTC of 3.33 lakhs p.a.

Also Read:

Leave a Reply