Direct Admission in PES College for CSE Branch
Table of Contents
Direct Admission in PES College for CSE Branch– Contact Ace Guru Education Services or Visit our Websites- btech-guru.com or you can send us email at – [email protected] Call @ 9742479101 Ankit Mishra, 9742886036 Anis, 9035556036 Mayur Gautam
- BMS Direct Admission 2023 Management Quota Seats
- Management Quota Admission in RV College 2024 session
- Top 10 Engineering College Direct Admission for 2024
- Top Engineering college Bangalore Karnataka Direct Admission
- VIT Vellore Direct Admission Fees 2023-2025 – btech-guru.com
- MS Ramaiah Management Quota Fees for 2024 Session Batch
- How to Get Direct Admission in BITS Pilani After 12th?
B-Tech Admission in PES College of Engineering
B.Tech – Admissions are through KCET/ PESSAT/ JEE Mains entrance exams. Scroll down to check the eligibility criteria and method of admission for the program.
- Admission through KCET – Candidate to take KCET entrance test and attend counseling at the KCET cell to secure admission
- Admission through JEE Mains – Candidate to register for B.Tech (JEE) from https://www.pessat.com/ and appear for counseling at PES University to secure admission
- Admission through PESSAT – Candidate to register for B.Tech from https://www.pessat.com/ and take PESSAT entrance exam and appear for counseling at PES University to secure admission
- Admission through Higher Fee Category (Management Quota) – Please contact the Office of Admissions at PES University for further information on this or write to [email protected]
DEPARTMENT OF COMPUTER SCIENCE & ENGINEERING AT PES COLLEGE
The programs of the department are designed to create globally competent manpower for the information and communication technology (ICT) industry. The student are also ready for post graduate education in the best universities across the globe.
These twin objectives are accomplished by including an optimal mix of fundamental theory subjects and practical, current and industry relevant subjects in the scheme of study.
The students will build specialist knowledge in the field of applied computer sciences with the flexibility to follow their interest through the choice of varied optional modules, courses and electives.
- B. Tech in Computer Science and Engineering
- M. Tech in Computer Science and Engineering
- PhD in Computer Science and Engineering