CMR Institute of Technology Management Quota
Table of Contents
If you are not amongst the very clever student yet aspire to gain admission to an institute of your choice or of high acclaim, indeed getting admission is a daunting task. Merit lists often state high percentages and it sometimes is a letdown for students who possess the capability but for mere want of scores are denied admission to their choice of institute.
Get CMR Institute of Technology Management Quota Admission for 2022 academic session. Visit the website – btech-guru.com , for more inquires- Ace Guru Education Services, email us: [email protected] for more details contact Ankit Mishra (+91-9742479101), Anis (+91-9742886036), Mayur Gautam (+91-9035556036)
CMR Institute of Technology (CMRIT) Bangalore
Established in 2000, the CMR Institute of Technology imparts quality, pragmatic education in engineering and management to help students hone their analytical abilities and develop their creative thinking skills.
CMRIT meets the rapidly growing need for technology professionals by nurturing young minds in an innovative and progressive learning environment. Situated in the very heart of South India’s IT corridor, the CMRIT campus in Whitefield, Bangalore is centrally located, well connected and easily accessible.
Approvals and Recognition
- Affiliated to Visvesvaraya Technological University
- Approved by AICTE, New Delhi
- Recognised by Government of Karnataka
- Accredited by NBA (CSE, ECE, EEE)
- Accredited by NBA (CV, ISE, ME)
- Accredited by NAAC with A+ (Certificate)
CMRIT is not just a college. It’s a community of pro-active students with ambitious dreams. A dream of a bright future. A dream of a successful life. And we, at CMRIT, provide our students with all the necessary tools and guidance to convert these dreams into actions.
|Acharya Institute of Technology Management Quota||Nitte Meenakshi Institute of Technology Management Quota|
At CMRIT, we are dedicated to holding aloft the flame of Sri Chikka Muniyappa Reddy’s dreams. Towards this end, we are committed to promoting technical education as a catalyst to the growth and development of the country and society at large. With world-class infrastructure and experienced faculty, CMRIT is the preferred destination for technocrats and managers who wish to shape the future.
In accordance with this vision, the CMR educational institutes were supported, to allow every student an opportunity at an impressive, value-based and all-around education. The Trust supports and manages all the activities of the CMR group of institutions.
To be a nationally acclaimed and globally recognised institute of engineering, technology and management, producing competent professionals with appropriate attributes to serve the cause of the nation and of society at large.
CMRIT seeks to realise its Vision with a Mission to:
- Create the necessary infrastructure appropriate to the needs of the programmes and activities of the institution.
- Attract and retain well-qualified faculty and supporting staff.
- Create and facilitate an ambience for interdisciplinary engagement, leading to a healthy competition among students and staff, in pursuit of excellence through lifelong learning.
- Develop and operate mutually-beneficial programmes, partnering with industries, institutes and individuals of national and international repute.
- Create mechanisms to understand societal needs and provide solutions for the betterment of society.
- B.E in Information Science and Engineering
- B.E in Computer Science and Engineering
- B.E in Electronics & Communication Engineering
- B.E in Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- B.E in Telecommunication Engineering
- B.E in Mechanical Engineering
- B.E in Civil Engineering
- Passed in 2nd PUC/ 12th / Equivalent Exam with English as one of the languages and obtained a minimum of 45% of marks in aggregate in Physics and Mathematics along with Chemistry/ Biotechnology / Biology / Electronics/ Computers. (40% for Karnataka reserved category candidates).
- Candidate must also qualify in one of the following entrance exams: CET/ COMED-K / JEE / AIEEE. Get CMR Institute of Technology Management Quota
Students who would like to hunt admission to the various undergraduate programmes in engineering at CMRIT could do therefore via one among the subsequent processes:
- Common Entrance test (CET) and selection process
- COMEDK and selection process
- Management Admission process
The Government of Karnataka conducts a typical Entrance test (CET) through the Karnataka Examination Authority. This exam may be an entree to getting an engineering seat through the govt. quota. The CET conducts the examination in four subjects specifically Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and mathematics. Get CMR Institute of Technology Management Quota
Management Admission Process
Admission through this method is open to each Karnataka and non-Karnataka students. Eligible students (those who meet qualifying needs as per the eligibility criteria) could contact the CMRIT Admissions Section so as to get the applying type. Candidates are going to be hand-picked supported their tutorial advantage. Get CMR Institute of Technology Management Quota
For management quota or direct admission candidates can visit the college and get in touch with administration responsible for admissions. Candidates wishing to seek admission in management quota has to meet the requisite criteria. Get CMR Institute of Technology Management Quota
The college needs that candidates submit the subsequent documents at the time of admission. Note: a unique set of documents is needed for International students and Non-Resident Indians. Get CMR Institute of Technology Management Quota
CMRIT’s educational distinction is echoed in its students’ consummate record in placements within the company and engineering sectors. CMRIT has also systematically maintained associate degree admirable accomplishment record. The graduates and postgraduates of CMRIT are recruited by a number of the industry’s high companies, besides leading Indian firms.
College has also systematically maintained associate degree admirable accomplishment record. The graduates and postgraduates of CMRIT are recruited by a number of the industry’s high companies, besides leading Indian firms. Get CMR Institute of Technology Management Quota
The Career Guidance and Placement Bureau at CMRIT plays a pivotal role in preparing students their personal and professional life college. Set up in 2000, the Career Guidance and Placement Bureau functions across all academic departments and offers placement assistance.
CMRIT is also engaged with the CMR Life Skills Institute that recommends a number of training programmes for progression of soft skills such as communication and presentation ability, email and business etiquette, body language improvement, teamwork and other enrichment methods.
Placements Statistics 2019-20
CMR Institute of Technology Management Quota
CMR Institute of Technology Management Quota Admission for 2022 batch. Visit the website – btech-guru.com , for more inquires- Ace Guru Education Services, email us: [email protected] for more details contact Ankit Mishra (+91-9742479101), Anis (+91-9742886036), Mayur Gautam (+91-9035556036)