BIT Bangalore Management Quota B-tech Seat ‘2023’ Session
Table of Contents
On the off chance that if you are attempting to enroll for BIT Bangalore Management Quota B-tech Seat ‘2023’ Session. We are here to guide and help you to get an entry to this Institute. Reach us for further motivations behind interest or select now with us, (btech-guru.com).
BIT was started in the year 1979 with the Intention of providing quality education in the field of technology and thereby serving our society. It has reached enviable level of excellence in technical education. This was achieved by our staff and committed students, as well as very good infrastructure facilities provided by the mgmt. The atmosphere in the college is quite conductive for learning and practicing the various disciplines of the Engineering. The all-round development of a student is given top priority in college. Enroll for BIT Bangalore Management Quota B-tech Seat Session.
Institute has always been at the forefront of modern technology and is credited with the introduction of the first full-fledged COMPUTER SCIENCE & ENGINEERING degree in Karnataka. Thus, the institute has identified future growth areas and incorporated various courses over the years. At present Institute has 9 undergraduate, 10 post graduate and Ph.D. course(s) and the intake of institute is more than 4000. Enroll for BIT Bangalore Management Quota B-tech Seat Session.
The institute offers the Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.) Degree in Civil, Mechanical, Electrical and Electronics, Electronics and Communication, Computer Science, Electronics and Instrumentation Technology, Telecommunication, Information Science and Engineering and Industrial Engineering and Mgmt. Enroll for BIT Bangalore Management Quota B-tech Seat Session.
There are a number of centers carrying out inter-disciplinary research and many collaborative programs exist between the college and other institutions, like IISc, N.A.L, etc. Enroll for BIT Bangalore Management Quota B-tech Seat Session. The chemistry department has been recognized as one of the latest research centers in the state of Karnataka. The college is also a program center for IGNOU. Teaching & research work is also amply supported by facilities such as central library with 90,000 volumes of text books and reference books, and an INDUSTRIAL CONSULTANCY AND RESEARCH CENTER. Besides this, the institute also offers the facilities like auditorium (1200 seating capacity), seminar hall, co-operative society, canteen, full-fledged sports and cultural sections as well as hostels for boys and girls.
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering
- Industrial Engineering & Mgmt.
- Telecommunication Engineering
- Information Science & Engineering
Candidates seeking admission to the first year of the four years B.E. degree course should have passed two years of P.U.C. Examinations conducted by the Pre-University Board of Karnataka State or any other Examination recognized as equivalent by the Visvesvaraya Technology University and should have obtained a minimum of 45% of marks in aggregate of optional subjects.
Instructions to Students Getting Admission (CET & COMED-K): (Enroll for BIT Bangalore Management Quota B-tech Seat Session)
- 1. Passport Photos – 3 No’s
- Original SSLC/10th Mark cards – 6 Photo Copies
- Original PUC/12th Mark cards – 6 Photo Copies
- Original TC /Migration – 2 Photo Copies
- CET (Allotment Original On line) – 8 Photo Copies
- COMED-K Students (Original Rank Card) – 6 Photo Copies
- Management Students (Any entrance Rank Card) – 6 Photo Copies
- Address ID: Voter ID/DL/UID/Aadhaar Card/PAN Card – 2 Photo Copies
- Undertaking form in Rs. 100/- bond paper by both student & parent/guardian signed by notary
Department of Training & Placement
Students of this institute have excellent academic records and are placed in esteemed industries and corporate sectors. The graduates and post graduate students of this institute are continuously trained on aptitude, technical and soft skills. Seminars, workshops and faculty development program are conducted on a regular basis to update the advances in the field of engineering. Student’s forum like Rotract Club, TEDx, XKalibre and quiz club conduct various technical, cultural and sports events for faculty and students. These activities create an awareness to understand and solve professional and social problems.
- To organize campus interviews
- To enhance industry-institute interaction.
- To organize training program for students to develop communication and other skills
- To provide information regarding career opportunities
- To organize seminars, workshops and technical talks by eminent personalities from academic institution and industry. Enroll for BIT Bangalore Management Quota B-tech Seat Session.
- To provide information and guidance for higher studies
Vision & Mission
- Create a platform for faculty and students to learn the advances in the field of engineering and meet the challenges in the outside world.
- Provide high quality education in the engineering disciplines both in under graduate and post graduate studies. Enroll for BIT Bangalore Management Quota B-tech Seat Session.
- Interaction with industry, academy and professional trainees to imbibe quality in learning and practice.
- Encourage student activity clubs to conduct co-curricular and extra-curricular events to bridge institute
Long Term Goals:
- To be among top 3 private engineering colleges in Karnataka and top 20 in India.
- To be the most preferred choice of students and faculty.
- To be the preferred partner of corporate.
- To provide knowledge through education and research in engineering.
- To develop in each student mastery of fundamentals, versatility of mind, motivation for learning, intellectual discipline and self-reliance which provide the best foundation for continuing professional achievement.
- To provide a liberal; as well as a professional education so that each student acquires a respect for moral values, a sense of their duties as a citizen, a feeling for taste and style, and a better human understanding.