Cummins Pune Management Quota Direct Admission ‘2023’ Session
Table of Contents
Cummins Pune Management Quota Direct Admission ‘2023’ Session looking for Direct Admission for session ‘2023’ We are providing the details on Cummins Pune Management Quota Direct Admission ‘2023’ Session Details – Fee, Duration, Colleges, Eligibility, and career. By this Article, you can get the information on the Colleges offering Engineering Course, Eligibility of the course, Fee Structure, Duration of the Course. Just give us a call for more related enquiries
Our founder Maharshi Karve sowed the seeds of empowerment for women through education in 1896 .The small sapling that he planted over a century today has blossomed into a beautiful tree and today we have schools , colleges and hostels for working women and around 36 institutions under our umbrella . Advance in technology has opened new avenues in career for women. Our vision of “women empowerment through life enriching mantras of education” lead us to establish country’s first Engineering College exclusively for women. Everything inspiring on paper took constructive shape with financial assistance from Cummins Diesel (India) Foundation and Cummins College of Engineering for Women was started in 1991.
The College offers five undergraduate degree level program
|Under Graduate Programme||Intake||Intake|
|B. Tech. (Electronics & Telecommunication)||120||60|
|B. Tech. (Computer Engineer)||120||60|
|B. Tech. (Instrumentation & Control)||60||—|
|B. Tech. (Information Technology)||60||—|
|B. Tech. (Mechanical Engineer)||60||—|
Affiliation and Accreditation
- College is approved by AICTE (Cummins Pune Management Quota Direct Admission ‘2023’ Session)
- An Autonomous Institute affiliated to Savitrabai Phule Pune University
- College is accredited by National Board of Accreditation four times since 1998, 2002, 2006 & 2012
- College provides good infrastructure for teaching learning process. All the classrooms are equipped with multimedia teaching aids like OHP, LCD Projectors, and Public Address System.
- State of the art equipment’s are available in labs. College has invested more than 10 cores in lab equipment. In college campus there are more than 1000 computers. All computers are connected to internet. Internet bandwidth is 106 Mbps.
- Students can avail communication lab facility to improve communication skills.
Program Educational Objectives (PEOs)
- To prepare students for academic competence, to be employed as computer professionals, for industry, higher studies, research, and entrepreneurship and to significantly contribute to the society at large.
- To develop students’ fundamental knowledge related to mathematics, science, computer science, computer engineering and to make them capable of providing solutions to challenging problems and multidisciplinary problems.
- To enrich students with soft skills, leadership skills, professional skills and work ethics to make them good computer professionals and role models for future generations.
- To prepare students capable of self-learning, to have the ability to adapt to changes and to possess the ability to understand the impact of engineering on society and humankind.
Admission & Fees
- Under Graduate & Post Graduate Programs Admissions & Fees Structure for 2018-19
- Maharshi Karve Stree Shikshan Samstha’s Cummins College of Engineering For Women is approved by AICTE and affiliated to ‘University of Pune’.
- College follows admission rules laid down by ‘Director of Technical Education’, Maharashtra state.
- AICTE & State Govt. has given the approval to run the two courses in two shifts… Cummins College is the first College to start the second shift.
- The Courses are accredited by NBA in 1998, 2002, 2006, 2012, 2017, 2018 and by NAAC at Grade A.
The students can apply on line for all the First & Second Shift Courses as per the DTE notification. The choice code has been given in the Brochure of DTE Mumbai. Details of centralized admission procedure is available on the DTE website www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in The Student has to apply on line as per the directives of Director Technical Education.
Fees Structure for 2018-19 (First Year – Under Graduate)
- Open Category – Rs. 1, 63,836/-
- SC Category – Rs. 3,836/-
- ST/VJNT/SBC/TFWS – Rs. 23239/-
- OBC / EBC Free ship – Rs. 93538/-
All the rules about fees declared by the Government of Maharashtra – Fees Regulating Authority from time to time will be applicable to all the Students. For Reserved category Students Government rules will be followed and subject to the submission of all the required documents. Detailed fee structure is given on web site notice board and also in Download section
Second year admissions
Students who have completed diploma in engineering can get admission at second year level through DTE Centralized Admission procedure and rules. Enroll for (Cummins Pune Management Quota Direct Admission ‘2023’ Session)
- Direct Second Year Fees for 2018-19 (DSE – Under Graduate)
- Tuition & Development Fees – Rs. 1, 49,000/- Open Category
Name of the Company
- Goldman Sachs
- Citi Corp
- Deutsche Bank
- Siemens PLM
- Siemens (Off campus)
- CLSA 4 8
- HSBC HDPI
- Hero Monocarp
- HSBC GTL
- Michelin tyres
- PTC Software
- ZS Associates
- Mahindra and Mahindra
- Shcneider Electric
- Media Ocean
- Simply Compete
- Tata Motors
Cummins Pune Management Quota Direct Admission ‘2023’ Session, Just give us a call for more related enquiries Contact Ace Guru Education Services or Visit our Websites- btech-guru.com or you can send us email at – [email protected] Call @ 9742479101 Ankit Mishra, 9742886036 Anis, 9035556036 Mayur Gautam.
You May Also Like:-