B Tech Management Quota Direct Admission in DY Patil Pune
B Tech Management Quota Direct Admission in DY Patil Pune. Dr. D.Y. Patil Vidyapeeth is providing the students with the best of facilities and excellent education. The University is excellent because the students passing out have been placed very well.
The Vidyapeeth comprises of Padmashree Dr. D. Y. Patil Medical College, Hospital and Research Centre, Pimpri, Pune. By this Article, you can get the information on the Colleges offering Engineering Course, Eligibility of the course, Fee Structure, Duration of the Course. Just give us a call for more related enquiries Contact
Contact Ace Guru Education Services or Visit our Websites- btech-guru.com or you can send us email at – [email protected] Call @ 9742479101 Ankit Mishra, 9742886036 Anis, 9035556036 Mayur Gautam.
In the beginning, Dr. D. Y. Patil Vidyapeeth, Pune (DPU) started off with only one institute. Over the last 14 years it has grown manifold! During that duration, 9 more professional institutions were started and came under the umbrella of the parent Institute.
Today, the 9 institutions of Dr. D. Y. Patil Vidyapeeth, Pune have created a brand name “DPU” in the field of medicine, dentistry, nursing, physiotherapy, optometry, biotechnology, and management, Ayurveda, Homeopathy and Distance Learning. These institutions are providing quality education to about 4500 students.
What distinguishes the Vidyapeeth among others are its state-of-the-art infrastructure and dedicated faculty. All the programs offered in these Institutes are duly recognized by respective Councils such as CI/DCI/INC/CCIM/CCH/AICTE/UGC, etc.
Dr. D. Y. Patil Vidyapeeth, Pune has been categorized as “Category-I Deemed to be University” by University Grants Commission (UGC) as per the provision of Categorization of the Deemed to be University under UGC [Categorization of Universities (only) for Grant of Graded Autonomy]
Dr. D. Y. Patil Vidyapeeth is mainly dedicated to health care related courses such as Medicine, Dentistry, Physiotherapy, Nursing, Optometry, and allied integrated healthcare teaching, learning and research between modern medicines with alternative medicine, development of education and Research in Yoga and Naturopathy, Innovation in Teaching & Learning and Research, Bioethics, Oral Implantology, Oral Oncology, Dental Material Testing, Biomarkers, Advance Centre for Molecular Diagnostics for human Diseases, etc.
- The Government of India, Ministry of Human Resource Development, on the advice of UGC, declared Dr. D. Y. Patil Vidyapeeth, Pune as ‘deemed-to-be university’ constituting of Dr. D. Y. Patil Medical College, Hospital and Research Centre, Pimpri, Pune vide its notification dated 11th January, 2003.
- Later on, the Government of India, Ministry of Human Resource Development included three more institutions under the ambit vide its notification dated 20th September, 2006.
- The Institutes were the Dr. D. Y. Patil Dental College & Hospital, Pimpri, Pune, Dr. D. Y. Patil College of Nursing, Pimpri, Pune and Dr. D. Y. Patil College of Physiotherapy, Pimpri Pune. These 3 Institutes were established in 2000.
- Subsequently, UGC vide its Office Memorandum dated 16th March, 2010, also gave approval to the three new institutes, Dr. D. Y. Patil Biotechnology & Bioinformatics Institute, Pune, Global Business School & Research Centre, Pune and Dr. D. Y. Patil Institute of Optometry & Visual Sciences, Pune.
- On 4th August 2010, the Institute of Distance Learning, Pimpri, and Pune was given approval by the Joint Committee of UGC-AICTE-DEC, New Delhi.
- Subsequently, UGC gave its confirmation for continuation on 3rd June, 2014. The latest approval was granted by UGC on 6th September, 2016 for 2016-17 and 2017-18 academic year.
- The Vidyapeeth has also applied online for recognition of the Academic Session July, 2018.
- Recently, the Ministry of Human Resource Department (MHRD); vide its notification No. F.10-12/2016-U.3(A) dated 23rd February, 2018, on the advice of UGC, included the Dr. D. Y. Patil Homeopathic Medical College & Research Centre, Pimpri, Pune and Dr. D. Y. Patil College of Ayurved & Research Centre, Pimpri, Pune under the umbrella of Dr. D. Y. Patil Vidyapeeth, Pune (Deemed to be University) as constituent colleges.
MoUs with Foreign Universities: Miami University, USA, John Hopkins University, USA and University of Skovde, Sweden for the purpose of Research and Academic Collaboration. MoUs with Industries: Serum Institute of India, Indian Oil Corporation, Biozeen, Geneva Biopharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd, Zydus Cadila Research Center, C-DAC, Pune, GVK BIO, Bangalore, V Life Sciences, Genova Biotech & Biopharmaceuticals and CIPLA
Research is very important for the academic development of the University. The students are given the scope to go for research works. A huge number of teachers are involved in the research works.
The Placement Cell strives to place the final year students. It also helps the first year students in their Summer Placements.
- 2006-2008: 100% Placement
- 2007-2009: 82% Students placed through Institute & remaining 18% got self-employed
- 2008-2010: 87% Students placed through Institute & remaining 13% got self-employed
- Placement History of Biotechnology & Bioinformatics Institute
Libraries The library has a vast collection of many useful books on technical subjects. There are many journals, books, magazines and periodicals that have been kept for the students. Various national and international journals, newspapers are also there. The Central Library is very spacious.
Hostel Hostels and mess facilities have been provided for the boys and girls students.
Clinics and Laboratories
- There are labs and clinics and each of them are serving with full force and dedication.
- There are many clinics and labs that focus on a special area.
- The experts that are in the labs and the clinics are helping the students to learn and gather more practical knowledge. Sports
- Sports are very important for the overall development of the students. The institute provides for many such indoor and outdoor games facilities.
- The students can play basketball, tennis and also football.
- There is a gorgeous gym that provides the students with ample scope to remain fit as a fiddle
D.Y. Patil University (DPU) Important Dates 2022
|Entrance exam for all courses||June 10, 2022|
Passed Class 12th or equivalent qualification with PCB/Life Sciences (preferably with Mathematics) with min. 45% marks in PCB
D.Y. Patil University (DPU) Application Process 2022
The application form of the university can be downloaded online. Following is the procedure through which a candidate can apply in the university:
- Visit the official website of the university
- Click on Online Admission 18-19
- Click on the course you want to apply for
- Click on “Apply Online”
- Download the application form
- Fill in all the details.
- Click on “Apply Now”
- Make the fee payment Online
- After completion of all the details click on “Submit”
- Take a print out of the application form and the receipt for the future reference.
- The total fees (Entrance + Processing) for B.Sc., Nursing, B.P.T, B. Optometry = INR 1050
- The total fees (Entrance + Processing) for all the other courses = INR 1300
Just give us a call for more related enquiries Contact Contact Ace Guru Education Services or Visit our Websites- btech-guru.com or you can send us email at – [email protected] Call @ 9742479101 Ankit Mishra, 9742886036 Anis, 9035556036 Mayur Gautam.
You May Also Like:-