Top Engineering Colleges with Huge Fees for Direct Admission
Table of Contents
Top Engineering Colleges Direct Admission Charge Huge Fees Engineering Fees for most of the colleges in Bangalore are structured by a specialized team under the guidance of governing council as per the rules of State Government and affiliated universities. The fee is well planned and made easy for the parents to shell out. Top Engineering Colleges with Huge Fees for Direct Admission
Parents are offered with several facilities to ease their fee payment. Most of the engineering colleges in Bangalore generally have an in house government or private bank with ATM facility to foster effortless banking transactions to the students, parents, faculties and visitors. Many other conveniences are also tendered to the students in regard of fee payment
- Fee Concession is approved to very deprived and deserving students.
- The Students’ Aid Fund has been started to help needy and deserving students, in various forms, e.g. giving them examination fee, conveyance, medical aid etc.
|Sl. No.||College/ University & location||Fee/ year (INR)|
|1||RV College of Engineering||2,03,000|
|2||BMS College of Engineering (BMSCE)||2,03,000|
|3||Ramaiah Institute of Technology (MSRIT)||2,03,000|
|4||The Oxford College of Engineering||2,03,000|
|5||Bangalore Institute of Technology (BIT)||2,03,000|
|6||Dayananda Sagar Institute of Technology||2,03,000|
|7||Sir M Visvesvaraya Institute of Technology (MVIT)||2,03,000|
|8||BMS institute of Technology & Management (BMSIT)||2,03,000|
|9||New Horizon College of Engineering||2,03,000|
|10||CMR Institute of Technology (CMRIT)||2,03,000|
|11||RV Institute of Technology & Management (RVITM)||2,03,000|
|12||Nitte Meenakshi Institute of Technology (NMIT)||2,03,000|
|13||BNM Institute of Technology (BNMIT)||2,03,000|
A number of scholarships are offered to meritorious students and students in need of financial aid. To quote a few scholarships offered to the students: Top Engineering Colleges with Huge Fees for Direct Admission
- SBM Employee welfare Scholarship
- Kadambri Trust Scholarship
- G.B.S Trust Scholarship
- Brahmin Trust Scholarship
- Ramakrishna Math Scholarship
- H A L Employee welfare Scholarship
Due to the provisions of numerous financial aids, scholarships and loans by top engineering institutes, Engineering Colleges Reviews are great. Top Engineering Colleges with Huge Fees for Direct Admission
The fee structure devised by the colleges includes the following:
- Admission fee
- Registration fee
- Affiliation fee
- Tuition fee
- Development fee
- Session fee
- Examination fee
- Lab maintenance fee
Students are also free to avail accommodation and dining facilities rendered by the college by paying an additional fee prescribed by the college. The hostel fee and mess charges vary among different colleges in Bangalore. Top Engineering Colleges with Huge Fees for Direct Admission
Students are also given rigorous training to enhance their employability skills to meet the ever changing demands of the present corporate establishments. Students after graduating from any of the colleges in Bangalore can expect return of investment (ROI) through outstanding on campus placement recruitment opportunities provided by these colleges.
Engineering Colleges in Bangalore: Specializations Available
- B.E/B.Tech Mechanical Engineering
- B.E/B.Tech Civil Engineering
- B.E/B.Tech Engineering (General)
- B.E/B.Tech Computer Science Engineering
- B.E/B.Tech Design Engineering
- M.E/M.Tech Mechanical Engineering
- M.E/M.Tech Civil Engineering
- M.E/M.Tech Engineering(General)
- M.E/M.Tech Computer Science Engineering
- M.E/M.Tech Design Engineering
Engineering Colleges in Bangalore: Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility criteria is one of the important factors when it comes to getting into top colleges of India. A candidate should have a minimum eligibility which is required by the college/university. Similarly, to get into the best engineering colleges of Bangalore, the candidate must have following eligibility criterion: Top Engineering Colleges with Huge Fees for Direct Admission
- The candidate has to pass the 10+2 from a well recognized board.
- He/she should have a minimum aggregate of 50% in preferred streams (physics, chemistry, and math).
For Post Graduation
- The candidate should have bachelors from a well recognized college/university.
- He/she has to have minimum aggregate in the preferred specializations.
Engineering Colleges in Bangalore: Admission Process
Once the candidate qualifies the eligibility criteria, the next step is the admission process. Most colleges have similar processes wherein they either conduct an entrance exam or select them based on their merit. Also, some colleges accept state/national level exams. Likewise, engineering colleges in Bangalore have their own procedure like college/university level entrance exams or national/state level exams. Following are the exams accepted by the engineering colleges of Bangalore: Top Engineering Colleges with Huge Fees for Direct Admission
- JEE Main
- COMEDK UGET and GATE for post graduation.
Ques. Which are the best colleges for engineering in India?
Ans: Ans. Some of the best engineering colleges in India are:
- Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs)
- National Institutes of Technology (NITs)
- Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS), Pilani
- Institute of Chemical Technology, Mumbai
Ques. Which college is best for electrical engineering in India?
Ans. Some of the best colleges for electrical engineering in India are:
- IIT Bombay
- IIT Delhi
- Amrita School of Engineering, Coimbatore
- Lovely Professional University, Jalandhar
- Banaras Hindu University (BHU), Varanasi
Ques. Which private college is best for B.Tech.?
Ans. BITS Pilani emerges as the best private college for B.Tech. Some other names include IIIT Hyderabad, PSG Coimbatore, VIT Vellore and SRM Chennai.
Ques. Which college has best placement?
Ans. Among IITs, IIT Bombay and IIT Madras offer really good packages. Other private institutes offering good packages include BITS Pilani, BIT Mesra (Ranchi), VIT Vellore, RV College, BMS College, MS Ramaiah,
Ques. What is the fees for engineering?
Ans. The average annual fee to pursue engineering in India varies from INR 5-15 lakh. Some institutes might charge more.
Ques. Which is the No.1 Engineering College in India?
Ans. RV College , BMS College turns out as the No.1 Engineering College in India for both BTech and MTech. The institute has been ranked No.1 by many ranking agencies, and the quality of education and placements are also really good.
Ques. Which major gets the most jobs?
Ans. CSE or Computer Science Engineering gets the most jobs and the highest placement packages.