SRM University Engineering Management Quota
Table of Contents
SRM Institute of Science and Technology, former name SRM University Chennai, was established with a vision to provide mainstream education and globalize the curriculum. Apart from Chennai, the university has many campuses all over the country, such as Delhi NCR, Haryana, Sikkim, and AP.
SRM University Engineering Management Quota. Contact Ace Guru Education Services or Visit our Websites- btech-guru.com or you can send us email at – [email protected] Call @ 9742479101 Ankit Mishra, 9742886036 Anis, 9035556036 Mayur Gautam
The admission process for all the campuses is similar. So far, the university has earned many prestigious accolades and awards. All the courses in SRM University are approved by UGC, AICTE, and other domain-specific organizations like NMA (National Medical Association).
- Direct Admission in SRM University
- Top Engineering college Bangalore Karnataka Direct Admission 2024
- What is the Fees for Management Quota in VIT?
Moreover, the SRM University NIRF Rankings 2022 have been 36th in the Overall category and 24th in the Engineering Category. In the pharmacy category, it was ranked 12th. Furthermore, SRM has been ranked among NIRF’s Top 20 Medical Colleges in India. On the other hand, the Times Group has declared SRM University the number 1 private university in the country.
Also, the NAAC and the ARIIA rankings have accredited a grade of A. All these recognitions and rankings are the testimony of quality education. Henceforth, the SRM University admission process is rigorous.
SRMIST Chennai offers various UG, PG, and Doctoral degrees in diverse streams, such as Engineering, Science, Medical, Paramedical, Mass Communication, Design, Computer Applications, Management, etc.
Students who wish to be admitted must take the SRM University Entrance Exams. In addition, the institution conducts separate entrance tests for different courses. Usually, the SRM University Admission Date is scheduled in September every year.
Students who satisfy the admission criteria are eligible to fill out the application form through the university’s main website.
- MS Ramaiah Management Quota Fees
- VIT Vellore Direct Admission Fees 2023-2025
- VIT Vellore Direct B.Tech Admission
- Management Quota Fees Structure for BMS College Bangalore
- Direct BE Admission BMSCE Bangalore by Management Quota
- Direct Admission BMS Institute of Technology Bangalore
- Management Quota BE Admission BMSCE Bangalore
- BMS College of Engineering Direct Admission requirements
- BMS College Bangalore Direct Admission by Management Quota
- BMS College of Engineering Direct Admission
SRM University B. Tech Admission
Admission to the B Tech in SRM University is granted based on entrance test performance. Students must have cleared 10+2 with at least 50% marks in PCM Subjects. In addition, selection depends on the student’s performance in SRMJEEE/ SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Exam.
Furthermore, SRM University Direct admission is granted for the first-rank holders of all state and central boards. In addition,
There is a provision for SRM University admission through JEE Main. Candidates among the top 1000 students in the IIT JEE exam will be eligible to apply. Also, students who have earned many national/international sports accolades are eligible without appearing in SRMJEEE
SRM University Engineering Disciplines
- Robotics & Automation
- Mechatronics Engg.
- Mechanical Engg.
- Information Technology
- Electronics & Comm. Engg.
- Electrical and Electronics Engg.
- ECE – Data Science
- ECE – Cyber-Physical Systems
- Computer Science and Engg.
- Civil Engg.
- Chemical Engg.
- Biomedical Engg.
- Automobile Engg.
- Aerospace Engg.
About SRMJEE 2023 Direct Admission
The university conducts the SRMJEE exam to shortlist students for admission to the engineering programs. In addition, candidates must take the SRM Entrance Exam if they wish to pursue B. Tech from any SRM Campuses. It is a popular entrance exam that is conducted three times a year. Approximately 2.3 Lakh students register for SRMJEE on an annual basis.
Once the admission process commences, SRM University Entrance Exam Dates will be notified on the official website. Students are required to register for SRMJEE Via online mode. SRMJEE Application fees will be INR 1200 for the first phase. After that, students wishing to apply for Phases 2 and 3 must pay additional fees. The applicants must submit the forms by the SRM University admission last date.
Some details about the SRM University exam pattern are given below.
- The exam is conducted in 3 phases throughout the year.
- It will have 5 sections: Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, English, and General Aptitude.
- As per marking scheme, 1 mark will be bestowed for every correct answer, whereas no negative marking will be for incorrect ones.
- After the exam, selected students will be invited for the SRM University counseling rounds.
- In addition to the exam pattern, students must review the SRM University Entrance Exam Syllabus.
SRM University Cut off
|SRM University Engineering Branches||Cut off|