RV College Direct Admission CET/Comedk/JEE Mains Applied
Is it true that you will learn at RV College of Engineering? On the off chance that yes, at that point enable us to get you coordinate affirmation in RV College Direct Admission CET/Comedk/JEE Mains Applied through management quota. In a very popular opinion RV College of Engineering likewise RVCE is one of the best private engineering colleges in Bangalore.
It also is immensely known for its valuable education and discipline. RVCE also avails the best teaching in other courses as B.E/B.Tech. As a student/ parent, it’s a big dilemma to choose the right college. To choose the right path to advanced education you can obtain my guidance for Direct Admission in RVCE.
- Top Engineering Colleges Direct Admission – Management Quota
- Top 50 Private Engineering Colleges for Direct Admission
- Bangalore Engineering Colleges Direct B.Tech Admission
The Cut Off marks will be decided by the institutions on the basis of the factors such as:
- The total number of candidates who appeared in the KCET examination.
- The total number of seats available for each course at the institution.
- The difficulty level of the question paper. (Enroll RV College Direct Admission CET/Comedk/JEE Mains Applied 2022 Batch)
- The average marks scored by the candidates in the entrance test.
- Candidate’s performance in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics subjects in both the qualifying examination & the Karnataka CET examination. (Enroll RV College Direct Admission CET/Comedk/JEE Mains Applied 2022 Batch)
- The reservation of seats for candidates belonging to different categories.
KCET 2021 Reservation Table for Seats under Government Quota
|Seat Reservation (in %)
|15 % of Govt. seats
|5 % Govt. seats
|Jammu & Kashmir migrants
|1 seat in every college.
|OBC/ ST/ SC- 1, 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B
|Defence Personnel of Karnataka region
|10% seats in all Engg. Colleges
|Sports Special Category
|Scouts and Guides
|5 % seats in all Engg. colleges
How to Check the KCET Cut Off?
Candidates should follow the given steps to check the cut off:
(Enroll RV College Direct Admission CET/Comedk/JEE Mains Applied 2022 Batch)
- Visit the official link i.e. kea.kar.nic.in
- Click on that link.
- The cut-off for the institution, courses & category wise will be displayed on the screen in a pdf format.
- The cut off for general & Hyderabad-Karnataka candidates are available separately.
KCET Counselling Procedure
KCET Counselling Procedure
To participate in the KCET Counselling 2022, candidates have to verify their original documents first. After document verification, if candidates will found to be eligible, then they will be able to avail the online option entry.
The option entry can be done from the official website of KEA.During option entry, candidates have to fill choices for branch and college by paying the counseling fee.
After a few days of option entry, the seat allotment result will be announced through online mode.
Allotment of seats will be purely based on the candidate’s rank in KCET exam and choices filled by them. (Enroll RV College Direct Admission CET/Comedk/JEE Mains Applied 2022 Batch)
The admission letter can be downloaded by the candidates after the allotment of seats from the website.
The candidates can confirm their seats by reporting to the allotted institute and complete all admission formalities.
The given below list of documents have to be produced by the candidates on counselling day.
- KCET 2022 Score Card
- KCET 2022 Admit Card
- Copy of filled-in KCET 2022 application form
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Domicile certificate
- 10th and 12th class mark sheet and passing certificate
- One ID proof
- Study Certificate duly signed by the concerned BEO/DDPI
- Four latest passport size photographs
Rush for city colleges
Rush for city colleges
Students fixed their eyeballs on the projector where the seat matrix was constantly being updated. Several engineering colleges also put up stalls at the venue to woo students by showcasing their curriculum and infrastructure.
Seats from Bangalore colleges such as R.V. College of Engineering (RVCE), People’s Education Society Institute of Technology (PESIT) and BMS College of Engineering were the ones that were getting filled up fast on the first day.
At the end of day one, all seats in electronics and communication, mechanical, and computer science branches in RVCE were taken, said Chief Executive of COMEDK A.S. Srikanth.
Students and parents were visibly upset with the delay in the counseling by the KEA and the subsequent allotment of government quota seats that charges lower fees.
However, their anxiety seemed much less than the medical aspirants as 17,930 engineering seats were available in the COMEDK quota.
Shailaja R., parent of Abhishek B., an engineering seat aspirant said, “This year, in the first round of COMEDK counseling, several seats have already been filled up as most people are opting for COMEDK seats in the first round as the KEA is yet to begin allotment.
My son wanted a seat in RVCE and although he got a COMEDK rank below a thousand, he did not get the seat as people have turned out in large numbers for counseling.
We are hoping that he gets a seat in RVCE in the second round.”
You May Also Like:-