Direct Admission in MS Ramaiah University for B.Tech by Management Quota
Table of Contents
If you are seeking for Direct Admission in MS Ramaiah University for B.Tech by Management Quota in top branches for 2022 batch. Get in touch with us and take Management quota Admission is M.S. Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences Bangalore in top Engineering branches.
M.S. Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences Bangalore – Direct Admission
M.S. Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences (MSRUAS), created by an act in the State of Karnataka, India, came into existence in December 2013. The University is sponsored by Gokula Education Foundation (Medical) trust. The University was created by integrating the “M.S. Ramaiah School of Advanced Studies (1999), M.S. Ramaiah College of Hotel Management (1993), M.S. Ramaiah College of Pharmacy (1992), M.S. Ramaiah Dental College (1991) and the M.S. Ramaiah Advanced Learning Centre (2012)” .
The University aims to focus its programmed on student-centric higher education so that the graduates are equipped with both theoretical knowledge and practical skills expected by industry and business. The university has four verticals – Academic Studies; Academic Research; Training, Skill Development and Lifelong Learning and a Techno Centre for Consultancy, Product Design and Development and Entrepreneurship Development. Students of the University can expect to experience an integrated approach to academics, research, training, real life problem solving and entrepreneurship. Is Direct Admission possible in Ramaiah Institute of Technology?
Infrastructural & Facilities:
The modern infrastructural facilities like Class Rooms, Seminar Halls, Laboratories, Work Shops, Clinics, Libraries, Student Amenities including Sports Centres, Hostels, Cafeteria, Recreation Centres, Literary and Cultural activity centres, Wi-Fi and other support facilities to make the students’ experience enjoyable and memorable. The strength of the faculties lies within its well qualified, experienced and student-friendly Faculty Members.
The University, at present, has established faculties in Engineering and Technology, Art and Design, Management and Commerce, Mathematical & Physical Sciences, Life and Allied Health Sciences, Dental Sciences, Pharmacy and Hospitality Management & Catering Technology. Through these faculties, The faculties offer an enriched curriculum drawn from the strong interactions between the faculties and industry and business.
“MSRUAS aspires to be the premier university of choice in Asia for student centric professional education and services with a strong focus on applied research whilst maintaining the highest academic and ethical standards in a creative and innovative environment”. Is Direct Admission possible in Ramaiah Institute of Technology?
Institute purpose is the creation and dissemination of knowledge. Institute are committed to creativity, innovation and excellence in our teaching and research. We value integrity, quality and teamwork in all our endeavours. We inspire critical thinking, personal development and a passion for lifelong learning. We serve the technical, scientific and economic needs of our Society.
- To disseminate knowledge and skills through instructions, teaching, training, seminars, workshops and symposia in Engineering and Technology, Art and Design, Management and Commerce, Health and Allied Sciences, Physical and Life Sciences, Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences to equip students and scholars to meet the needs of industries, business and society. Direct Admission in MS Ramaiah University for B.tech
- To generate knowledge through research in Engineering and Technology, Art and Design, Management and Commerce, Health and Allied Sciences, Physical and Life Sciences, Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences to meet the challenges that arise in industry, business and society
- To promote health, human well-being and provide wholistic healthcare
- To provide technical and scientific solutions to real life problems posed by industry, business and society in Engineering and Technology, Art and Design, Management and Commerce, Health and Allied Sciences, Physical and Life Sciences, Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences
Programmes Offered by MS Ramaiah University Bangalore
- The University offers Academic programmed through its faculties. The Academic programmed of the University are -Undergraduate Programmed leading to B. Tech, B. Des., B.Sc.(Hons), B.Com.(Hons), BBA, BDS, B. Pharm., Pharm. D, BHM degree.
- Postgraduate Programme leading to M. Tech., M. Des., MBA, M.Sc., M.Com, MBA (Innovation and Entrepreneurship), MBA ( Pharma Business Management), MBA (Hospitality Management), MDS, MHA, M. Pharm. degree. Direct Admission in MS Ramaiah University for B.tech
- Doctoral Programme leading to Ph.D. degree.
Faculty of Engineering & Technology:
The Faculty of Engineering and Technology (FET) was earlier known as the M.S. Ramaiah School of Advanced Studies (MSRSAS) and was established in 1999. MSRSAS offered Master Degree programmes in Engineering & Technology and Business Management in collaboration with Coventry University of UK until the establishment of the University. Now, the Faculty of Engineering and Technology offers undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral programmes in Engineering and Technology areas. Is Direct Admission possible in Ramaiah Institute of Technology?
B.Tech/ B.E- Various branches are available:
- Aerospace Engineering
- Automotive Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
The Undergraduate Programmed in Engineering aims to impart a high-level of knowledge and skills in the chosen discipline of engineering, coupled with general education. The combination of engineering and general coursework can provide a broad base of knowledge that can apply to a number of engineering fields. The graduates thus produced will be able to meet the human resources requirement of engineering industry, business and commerce. Also the graduates will be able to create new technologies and take entrepreneurial route for their career advancement. Moreover, this acts as a first course to develop further expertise in a chosen domain. Is Direct Admission possible in Ramaiah Institute of Technology?
Candidates for admission to the Programme shall meet the eligibility criteria as prescribed by the appropriate statutory bodies like AICTE etc.
Foreign Students seeking admissions should have equivalent qualification and must be proficient in English. Candidates must have minimum TOEFL score.
Entry Level Qualification:
Pass 10+2 examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry or Bio Technology or Biology. Obtained at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidates belonging to reserve category) in the above subjects taken together. Is Direct Admission possible in Ramaiah Institute of Technology?
For lateral entry to Second year : Is Direct Admission possible in Ramaiah Institute of Technology?
- Passed Diploma examination from an approved institution with at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidates belonging to reserve category) in appropriate branch of Engineering/Technology
- Passed B.Sc. from a recognized University as recognized by UGC with at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidates belonging to reserve category) and passed class 12th standard with Physics and Mathematics as subjects
The selected candidates shall fulfill all admission formalities within the prescribed date paying the fee and completing all admission formalities as notified by the university, you can get Direct Admission in MS Ramaiah University for B.E./B.tech by Management Quota for this academic year.
Read this also:
- BMS Direct Admission 2024 Management Quota Seats
- Management Quota Fees Structure for BMS College Bangalore
- Management Quota Admission in RV College 2024-2026
- PES University B-Tech Management Quota Fees 2023-2027
- Top 5 Engineering Colleges in Bangalore Direct Admission
Training and Lifelong Learning: Is Direct Admission possible in Ramaiah Institute of Technology?
The Directorate of Training and Lifelong Learning is a vertical of the University involved in conducting training and skill up gradation programs that come outside the gamut of the academic curriculum. The Directorate offers these skilling programmes to aspiring professionals, fresh graduates and reskilling and up-skilling programmes to practicing professionals from industry, business and academia. The Directorate facilitates the delivery of Training and Lifelong Learning courses through the Faculties of the University using in house expertise and our state of art laboratories and subject experts/consultants.
Is Direct Admission possible in Ramaiah Institute of Technology?
ACE GURU Education Services provides admission guidance for the Direct Admission in MS Ramaiah University for B.tech by Management Quota Call us for more details Contact Ace Guru Education Services or Visit our Websites- btech-guru.com or you can send us email at – [email protected] Call @ 9742479101 Ankit Mishra, 9742886036 Anis, 9035556036 Mayur Gautam.