RNSIT Bangalore Management Quota BE Admission
If you are trying to enlist for RNSIT Bangalore Management Quota BE Admission. We are here to guide and help you to get a passage to this Institute. Contact us for further inspirations driving interest or select now with us.
Contact Ace Guru Education Services or Visit our Websites- btech-guru.com or you can send us email at – [email protected] Call @ 9742479101 Ankit Mishra, 9742886036 Anis, 9035556036 Mayur Gautam.
RN Shetty Institute of Technology (RNSIT) established in the year 2001, is the brain-child of the Group Chairman, Dr. R. N. Shetty. The Murudeshwar Group of Companies headed by Sri. R. N. Shetty is a leading player in many industries viz construction, manufacturing, hotel, automobile, power & IT services and education. The group has contributed significantly to the field of education. A number of educational institutions are run by the R. N. Shetty Trust, this college being one amongst them. With a continuous desire to provide quality education to the society, the group has established this college, an institution to nourish and produce the best of engineering talents in the country. This College is one of the best and top accredited engineering colleges in Bengaluru.
- Candidates seeking admittance in this college should have qualified the eligibility criteria set by the institution.
- Further, the candidate should have to appear for either of the KCET/COMED-K entrance examination.
- The candidates can also attain admittance into the institution by the College allowance (management allowance) if any seats remain unallocated.
- After going through the counseling process, candidates are expected to report back to the Institution respectively.
- Passed 10+2 with minimum 45% (40% for reserved categories) With PCM as compulsory subjects, along with one of the following optional subjects: Chemistry or Biology.
B.E Courses Offered:
- Computer Science
- Electronics & Communication
- Electrical & Electronics
- Information Science
- Electronics & Instrumentation
Placement Roles & Responsibility
This College has an exclusive Liaison Office which facilitates – HR, Placements, Training, Corporate relations, Internal IT and Entrepreneur development activities to students. The Centre is headed by Chief Technology &Liaison Officer. The center carries out the following activities such as,
- The Liaison center provides extensive training in the areas of Verbal, Personality development, Reasoning, Aptitude &Soft skills to all the pre-final year students to enable them to acquaint to the current corporate demands.
- Every year more than 60+ top and well established organizations across the country / abroad from all sectors visit the campus for recruitment. Year on year there is a considerable increase in the number of offers received by our students.
- Most of the top companies across the nation, visit us for Campus Recruitment. There is tremendous competition amongst companies to visit the Campus to recruit the best talent of the institution. The publicity and communication given by the Liaison Office over the years, has enhanced the number of offers by 15% year on year.
- The students are given a choice of opting for 3 job opportunities Mass recruiting, 1 Core company and 1 higher package company.
- Guest lectures and special invitee lectures are organized for all the branches of students from industry experts through the Liaison &HR Centre.
- Special programs are conducted through Liaison &HR center such as
- Coaching in Computer related courses such as C, C++, Java, Data-Structures to non-Computer Science Students.
- Out-Bound Training for MBA Students at Pegasus.
- Head Start Foundation Program by M/s. ACCENTURE for high performing students.
- Special Training through IEEE Chapter on Python, Android, Cloud Computing &IBM tools
- Internship opportunities have been provided for UG &PG students by various companies every year
- Engineering knowledge: Apply the knowledge of mathematics, science, engineering fundamentals, and an engineering specialization to the solution of complex engineering problems.
- Problem analysis: Identify, formulate, research literature, and analyze complex engineering problems reaching substantiated conclusions using first principles of mathematics, natural sciences, and engineering sciences.
- Design/development of solutions: Design solutions for complex engineering problems and design system components or processes that meet the specified needs with appropriate consideration for the public health and safety, and the cultural, societal, and environmental considerations.
- Conduct investigations of complex problems: Use research-based knowledge and research methods including design of experiments, analysis and interpretation of data, and synthesis of the information to provide valid conclusions.
- Modern tool usage: Create, select, and apply appropriate techniques, resources, and modern engineering and IT tools including prediction and modeling to complex engineering activities with an understanding of the limitations.
- The engineer and society: Apply reasoning informed by the contextual knowledge to assess societal, health, safety, legal and cultural issues and the consequent responsibilities relevant to the professional engineering practice.
- Environment and sustainability: Understand the impact of the professional engineering solutions in societal and environmental contexts, and demonstrate the knowledge of, and need for sustainable development.
- Ethics: Apply ethical principles and commit to professional ethics and responsibilities and norms of the engineering practice.
- Individual and team work: Function effectively as an individual, and as a member or leader in diverse teams, and in multidisciplinary settings.
- Communication: Communicate effectively on complex engineering activities with the engineering community and with society at large, such as, being able to comprehend and write effective reports and design documentation, make effective presentations, and give and receive clear instructions.
Placements: The placement in our college is average with an average salary of 4-5 LPA. Almost 95% of students get placed each year. The highest salary offered is 15 LPA, and the lowest would be 2.5-3 LPA. IT companies like TCS, Tech Mahindra, Wipro, Infosys, Adobe and core companies like Sankalp Semiconductors, etc. visit the college.
Infrastructure: All the buildings on the campus have the same design. The labs are well-equipped with the latest instruments. The campus is very big with a large ground in the middle of it. There is a temple in the back of the campus. The auditorium is under construction. The canteen is at the front gate, and another is coming up.
Faculty: All the teachers in this college are qualified and have good knowledge of the subject they teach. The syllabus is according to VTU. The student-teacher ratio is 10:1. After 2nd-year, industry visits are conducted on a regular basis. The curriculum is not very useful for GATE aspirants as it lags behind in the subject syllabus.