MS Ramaiah Institute of Technology @ Direct Admission
Table of Contents
Hurry Up! Get MS Ramaiah Institute of Technology @ Direct Admission under Management Quota Seats. Apply online to multiple colleges for direct admission against vacant seats. If you are searching for MS Ramaiah Institute of Technology @ Direct Admission We are here to provide you complete information about the College such as college ranking, courses offered, entrance examination, admission process date, college facilities and infrastructure. For further detail.
M S Ramaiah Institute of Technology
M S Ramaiah Institute of Technology (MSRIT) was started in 1962 by Late Dr. M S Ramaiah, our Founder Chairman who was a renowned visionary, philanthropist, and a pioneer in creating several landmark infrastructure projects in India. Noticing the shortage of talented engineering professionals required to build a modern India, Dr. M S Ramaiah envisioned IT as a college of excellence imparting quality and affordable education. Part of Gokula Education Foundation, IT has grown over the years with significant contributions from various professionals in different capacities, ably led by Dr. M S Ramaiah himself, whose personal commitment has seen the institution through its formative years. Today stands tall as one of India’s finest names in Engineering Education and has produced around 35,000 engineering professionals who occupy responsible positions across the globe.
- We at Bangalore strive to deliver comprehensive, continually enhanced, global quality technical and management education through an established Quality Management System complemented by the synergistic interaction of the stake holders concerned.
Why Join M. S. Ramaiah Institute of Technology?
- Ranked 1st among ‘Private Engineering College across Karnataka’ and 15th among ‘Engineering Colleges across India’ by India Today Nielsen Survey 2015
- Offers institutional and Government scholarship for meritorious and deserving students
- Autonomous college
- Course affiliated to Visvesvaraya Technological University and approved by AICTE
- Grade ‘A’ accreditation by NAAC ISO 9001:2008 certified college
- Faculty student ratio is 1:15
- Follows National Programmed on Enhanced Learning (NPTEL) courseware
- Collaboration with foreign universities, IT companies and college for training, research, placement etc.
- VTU and NVidia CUDA recognized research Centre VGST Centre of Excellence recognized by Government of Karnataka
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Industrial Engineering & Management
- Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering
- Information Science & Engineering
- Telecommunication Engineering
- Medical Electronics
- Mathematics *** MS Ramaiah Institute of Technology @ Direct Admission ***
- MBA *** MS Ramaiah Institute of Technology @ Direct Admission ***
- MCA *** MS Ramaiah Institute of Technology @ Direct Admission ***
We offer a 3-year Master of Computer Application program, open to candidates who have passed a 3-year bachelor’s degree from a recognized university with not less than 50% of the marks in aggregate of all the years of the degree examination with Mathematics/ Statistics/ Computer Science/ Computer Programming/ Computer Applications/ Business Mathematics/ Business Statistics as one of the optional subjects/ electives at degree level.
8 Reasons Why a Career as an Engineer Is So Great
- Growth Opportunities
Engineers often times receive eggs-straordinary training, mentoring and on-boarding to ensure that they get started on the right foot. With this foundation, it’s more likely that newly hired engineers will have the skills and resources needed to move up the ladder. Engineering companies will invest this type of effort into new graduates as they want to see them be successful, specifically within the company.
- Location, location, location
Engineers can work everywhere and are needed everywhere! Take Beverly Bradley’s story for example.
Just about everywhere you look in the world there is a need and opportunity for engineers to be successful – they’re definitely not limited to one location.
- Competitive Salary
The salary that comes with a career in engineering is a definite plus! Becoming an engineer takes a high level of skill and dedication, so it makes sense that an engineer’s salary reflects these commitments.
According to our 2013 engineering salary guide, new grads entering the industry are among some of the highest paid career hatchers – and it only goes up!
- In Demand
With industry expansion and an aging workforce, there’s no shortage of engineering jobs on the horizon. There’s lots of competition, but if you put a solid effort into your job search and skill development there are meaningful career opportunities to be had at every turn.
- Every day is Different
Engineers are not professionals who always sit at a desk from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm. Engineers work in all different types of environments (e.g., cities, rural areas, offices, forests, mountains) and during all hours of the day, depending on the task at hand. This not only makes the days go by faster, but also allows for variety, challenge, and diverse work opportunities.
- Work Benefits Society
One of the best things about being an engineer is that your projects benefits societies around the globe. From medical advancements, to “green” revolutions, to implementing systems that keep communities safe, engineers develop innovations that are good for all of us.
- Professional Work Environment
It’s mandatory for engineers to keep up-to-date with all types of training, regulations, education, memberships, and industry knowledge, so you know that they’re working to the highest professional and legal standards. After all, you don’t work in a typical office environment, so this type of diligence is crucial to keeping everyone safe.