Management Quota B Tech Seats in DY Patil College Pune ‘2023’
Table of Contents
Management Quota B Tech Seats in DY Patil College Pune ‘2023’ D.Y Patil College of Engineering, formerly known as the University of Pune is located at Akurdi in Pune. This institute was established in 1984 with the aim of imparting quality education. This institute is approved by AICTE and recognized by DTE (Government) and affiliated to Savitribai Phule Pune University. The institute offers UG and PG programs.
The college offers B tech at the undergraduate level and Master of Engineering (M.E) at the postgraduate level. For Management Quota Admission in B tech you can contact us we are here to provide details about the colleges, management quota fees, management quota admission, and Management Quota B tech Seats in DY Patil College Pune ‘2023’ for the upcoming session contact us and book your seats. Just gives a call for more information
Empowerment through Knowledge.
To educate the students to transform them as professionally competent and quality conscious engineers by providing a conducive environment for teaching, learning, and overall personality development, culminating the institute into an international seat of excellence.
- Direct Management Quota Admission in MIT Pune
- Computer Science Engineering Direct Admission in Bangalore
- Mechanical Engineering Direct Admission by Management Quota
- To produce technically competent, quality conscious engineers.
- To develop functionally suitable and conducive environment for students and staff for academic purpose. (Management Quota B tech Seats in DY Patil College Pune ‘2023’)
- To develop the departments into the center of excellence.
- To develop post graduate centers for all branches.
- To implement Effective & efficient Teaching–Learning practices.
- To increase percentage of campus placements.
- To strengthen industry institute interaction.
- Help students for personality development and career guidance.
- To develop the students and staff to get international Acclamation.
- To develop an e-learning campus.
- Established in 1984
- Approved by AICTE, New Delhi
- Affiliated to University of Pune
- Accredited by National Board of Accreditation
- Highly qualified and competent faculty
- Ultra-modern buildings and excellent infrastructure
- Well-equipped laboratories
- NRI quota as per AICTE norms
- Research and Consultancy Cell
- 100% placements through training and placement cell
- Environmental Impact Assessment Cell
- Highly enriching library facility including Internet, National and International journals
What is B TECH?
Bachelor of Technology is an undergraduate academic degree conferred after the completion of a three or four-year program of studies at an accredited university or accredited university degree level college in the Commonwealth of Nations, Norway, Republic of Ireland, the United States, and other countries.
The common abbreviation for Bachelor of Technology is B.Tech. Or B.Tech.(Hons), if awarded with honors. The degree is awarded to those who have undertaken a Bachelor of Science degree program supplemented by either occupational placements (e.g., supervised practical or internships) or practice-based classroom courses.
Due to the supplemental requirements, the degree normally takes at least four years. In India, the Bachelor of Technology degree is used by the highly ranked and autonomous institutes such as the Indian Institute of Technology (IITs), Indian Institute of Information Technology (IIITs), National Institutes of Technology (NITs), and Institute of Chemical Technology (ICT formerly UDCT) for the professional engineering program. Most of the other institutions in India that are affiliated with a university use the Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.) degree.
Eligibility Criteria for B tech
- Candidate must have 50% in PCM (open category) and 45% in PCM (in the case of other backward categories). (Management Quota B tech Seats in DY Patil College Pune ‘2023’)
- The candidate must have scored 50% in PCM in 10+2 from a recognized board.
- Final selection will be based on the score of JEE Main conducted by CBSE.
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
- Instrumentation & Control Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Production (sandwich) Engineering
- Information Technology
COMPANIES for BTECH Student
- CYBAGE SOFTWARE
- MAHINDRA & MAHINDRA
- MU SIGMA
- Bosch Limited
- TATA MOTORS
- THOUGHTWORKS TECHNOLOGIES
- HEWLETT-PACKARD (HP)
- IBM INDIA PVT. LTD.
- L&T ECC
- Atlas Copco India
- BANK OF INDIA
- L&T INFOTECH
- ADP PRIVATE LIMITED
- INDIAN NAVY
- KIRLOSKAR GROUP OF COMPANIES
- 3DPLM SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS LIMITED
- BOSCH LTD
- HCL TECHNOLOGIES
- BENTLEY SYSTEMS
- KIRLOSKAR BROTHERS
- LG ELECTRONICS
- ERA GROUP
- INDIA BULLS
- ATOS ORIGIN
- EMERSON DESIGN ENGINEERING CENTRE
- GODREJ & BOYCE
- Persistent Systems Limited
- TECH MAHINDRA
- INDIAN ARMY
- SIMPLEX INFRASTRUCTURE LTD
- QUICK HEAL
- Industrial visits
- Professional Societies
Library: (Management Quota B tech Seats in DY Patil College Pune ‘2023’)
|Indian Journals Subscribed||52|
|International Journals Subscribed||91|
- Technochem 2010 – It is state level competition for chemical biotechnology and environmental studies students.
- E-Intellect 2K2
- E-Intellect 2K3
|Career360||Engineering College in Maharashtra||AA||2013|
For Management Quota Admission in B tech you can contact us we are here to provide details about the colleges,
You May Also Like:-