Will you be troubled about your career? Then you are in the right place to reach your goals in Direct Engineering Admission BMS College Bengaluru, so don’t hesitate to contact me.
BMS College of Engineering (BMSCE)
Table of Contents
Established in 1946 BMS College of Engineering is arguably one of the best institutes not only in Bangalore but also in entire Karnataka to do your B.Tech from. Get register into Direct Engineering Admission BMS College Bengaluru – 2022 batch
BMS College Engineering
All aspects of this institute are likable and you can enjoy your academy life to the fullest here while also managing to perform academically well. Get register into Direct Engineering Admission BMS College Bengaluru – 2022 batch Don’t think twice if you get this institution. BMSCE is an autonomous institution under VTU i.e. they have their own curriculum, exams and rules but the degree is awarded by VTU.
BMSCE is located on Bull Temple Road in Basavangudi. It is easily accessible from all major areas in the city of Bangalore by BMTC buses. Those staying in outskirts might have to change buses at main bus terminals.
BMSCE is one of the oldest colleges in Bangalore, hence the infrastructure is understandably not very modern but it could be better. They are paying attention to the infra and modernization is a work under progress. However all the academic facilities are up to the mark and there is hardly any complaint about it. Get register into Direct Engineering Admission BMS College Bengaluru – 2022 batch Campus is enabled with high-speed wifi internet which can be freely accessed by students. Research facilities like those present in IITs are lacking.
Another thing which is lacking here is proper sporting facilities. There is only one playground for all sports that too isn’t well maintained. Institution hostels are really good, probably one of the best in the city and they’re fairly priced. The hostel do not have Wi-Fi facility. The main boys’ hostels are across the road while the girls’ hostel is inside the campus.
There is also one international co-ed hostel which has got better facilities. A boys hostel can be found in the campus of an international hostel. All the rooms are available on twin sharing basis. Charges for hostels outside the campus and inside the campus are Rs 77,000 & Rs ~60,000 per year respectively. Mess food is also not bad but it’s monotonous and one can’t have it all the year. Mess charges are Rs 37,000 per year.
Under Graduate Courses
- B.E in Civil
- B.E in Mechanical
- B.E in Electrical and Electronics
- B.E in Electronics and Communication
- B.E in Industrial and Management
- B.E in Computer Science
- B.E in Telecommunication
- B.E in Information Science
- B.E in Instrumentation Technology
- B.E in Medical Electronics
- B.E in Chemical Engg
- B.E in Bio-Technology
Post Graduate Courses
- M.Tech in Transportation and Management (CIVIL)
- M.Tech in Environmental (CIVIL)
- M.Tech in Construction Technology (CIVIL)
- M.Tech in Machine Design (MECHANICAL)
- M.Tech in Power Electronics (ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONICS)
- M.Tech in Digital Communication (ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION)
- M.Tech in Electronics (ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION)
- M.ARCH in HABITAT DESIGN (ARCHITECTURE )
- M.Tech in Computer Science & Engg (COMPUTER SCIENCE)
- MBA ( DEPARTMENT OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES AND RESEARCH CENTRE )
- Master of Computer Applications (COMPUTER APPLICATIONS)
- M.Tech in Computer Network ( INFORMATION SCIENCE AND ENGG )
- M.Tech in Bio-Chemical (CHEMICAL)
- M.Tech in Bio-Medical Signal Processing & Instrumentation (ML)
- Civil ( Estd : 2002 )
- Mechanical ( Estd : 2002 )
- Electrical and Electronics ( Estd : 2002 )
- Electronics and Communication ( Estd : 2002 )
- Industrial and Management ( Estd : 2002 )
- Chemical ( Estd : 2004 )
- Mathematics ( Estd : 2004 )
- Master of Business Administration ( Estd : 2004 )
- Bio -Technology ( Estd : 2009 )
- Computer Science ( Estd : 2010 )
- Architecture ( Estd : 2010 )
- Information Science ( Estd : 2011 )
- Chemistry ( Estd : 2011 )
- Physics ( Estd : 2011 )
- Telecommunication( Estd : 2013 )
- For students KCET students (govt. aided): Rs 18,090 per year.
- For students KCET students (unaided): Rs 36,090 per year.
- For COMEDK students: Rs 1.25 Lakh per year.
Faculties at BMSCE are one of the best in the field. They’re highly experienced and well-qualified too. But the problem with some teachers is that they seem to be somewhat reluctant to teach and act lethargic in class.
Also many are very good at theory but have little or no exposure to industry and aren’t interested in promoting research work. Mechanical has got very strict staff while EC, CS & IS faculties are pretty chilled out.
BMSCE has one of the best crowds in the city. In the words of a student, it’s “hip & happening, party type of crowd”. Students here are great in academics without being nerdy and they also participate in all extra activities too. About half the students are locals while the rest are hostel’ites and they’re from all parts of the country.
There are lots of good places just around the corner and those have more time can go to MG Road or Jayanagar which also aren’t too far.
There are many options to have food in the institute – a canteen, a hostel mess, Coffee Day express, Nescafe, Nandini and Kamat’s. All of them serve tasty food and there’s good variety too.
‘Utsav’ is an annual techno-cultural festival held in April. It is considered a big thing in Bangalore and a lot of engineering and non-engineering colleges participate in it. Apart from this other festivals that are arranged by various department and committees are also on a large scale.
BMSCE has amazing placement records. Almost 100% students secure good jobs. Big companies like Microsoft and Amazon visit the campus for recruitment apart from the regular ones like TCS, Wipro, Cognizant, HCL and Infosys. Highest package offered was 16 lakh. CS & IS has better placements but other branches also get their respective core companies like Cyprus Semiconductors, National Instruments, LSI etc. offering high paying jobs.