Direct Admission in Engineering Colleges by Management Quota
Are you seeking for Direct Admission in Engineering Colleges by Management Quota? Do you looking for a list of Engineering Colleges which offer direct admission for B.Tech or B.E on the basis of Class 12th marks or percentage?
Did you want to get direct admission in engineering in Bangalore or Pune with your Class 12th marks? Then don’t worry today we are going to clear your all doubts or queries step-by-step about Direct Admission in Engineering Colleges via Management Quota or through your class 12th percentage.
If you appeared in JEE Main (January), but you marks on that is not as such good so that you will get direct admission in engineering colleges through the normal JEE Main counseling process, or you are looking forward for other state-level or university-level engineering entrance exams such as COMEDK-UGET, Uni-GAUGE, KCET, MHT-CET, VITEEE, BITSAT, SRMJEEE, EAMCET, MU-OET, etc., but you couldn’t prepare for these entrance exams along with your current studies for Class 12th Board Exams. — Direct Admission in Engineering Colleges in Pune
In such case what is happening you can focus only with your Board Exams giving priority to clear the Board Exams first, then you will start the preparation for the entrance exam at that time it became too late, and it might difficult for you to get admission into top engineering colleges after class 12th exams. — Direct Admission 2023
Lakhs of students appearing for JEE Main, but only few of them get lucky to enter into NITs, IIITs, or other State and Central Government Funded engineering colleges, as we all know there is less number of seats in premium engineering colleges available across the country as compare to the number of students trying their fate to get entry into those premium engineering colleges.
Apart from JEE Main, other private engineering colleges in India also conducting their own entrance exam to select most appropriate students for various engineering courses. Private Engineering Colleges or Universities also offer Direct Admission in Engineering Courses through Management Quota or NRI Quota or Supernumerary Quota Seats.
As, we discussed above in this article that we are going to clear your all doubts about Direct Admission in Engineering Colleges, so the topics which we are going to cover here are: — — Admission in Engineering Colleges on basis of 12th Marks
- Direct Admission in Engineering Colleges on the basis of Class 12th
- Direct Admission in Engineering Colleges through Management Quota
- List of Top Engineering Colleges for Direct Admission with Class 12th
- Direct Admission in Engineering Colleges without Entrance Exams.
- Direct Admission in Engineering Colleges without Donations.
So, let’s dive into this. ☺ ☺
Direct Admission in Engineering Colleges on the basis of Class 12th Marks
If you couldn’t stay focused or couldn’t provide 100% effort on your engineering entrance due to any reasons, don’t be panicked; just be relaxed!!! — — Management Quota Admission Engineering College
As we have discussed above, that private engineering colleges or universities also offering Direct Admission in Engineering on the basis of class 12th marks. You could join Top Engineering Colleges or Universities under Management Quota seats. — — Management Quota Admission in Top Engineering Colleges
Under this Management Quota, some seats are reserved for students to get direct admission without satisfying the criteria for normal admission counseling process, which is also called Institutional Level Quota or University Level Quota Seats.
Some Private Colleges or Universities in India have this provision to provide direct admission in engineering courses to the students where they can study with those students who gained admission in the counseling process after clearing the Entrance Exams. — Top 25 Engineering Colleges in Bangalore Direct Admission
To get this Management Quota seats in any reputed Engineering Colleges, you can approach the college authority or us to get complete details, process, eligibility, etc. Some of the colleges may ask you to pay extra or donation in terms of development charges in return of the Management Quota seats. — Engineering College Admission Through Management Quota
Criteria for Direct Admission in Engineering Colleges on the basis of class 12th marks
- You should have passed Class 12th or 10+2 or 2nd PUC or equivalent exam
- Your Marks shouldn’t be less than 50% in Class 12th
- You must have studied Maths, Physics, & English as compulsory papers in Class 12th
- Your Class 12th should be from any Recognized Board like CBSE, ICSE, or State Boards etc.
Direct Admission in Engineering Colleges through Management Quota
In most of the Top Private Colleges and Universities, Management Quota Seats are available for Direct Admission without Entrance Exam. Most of these Colleges or Universities have 20-25 percent of their total intake in Management Quota. But if some seats still remains vacant after the counseling rounds those vacant seats are converted into Management Quota seats for direct admission. — How to Get Direct Admission in RV College of Engineering
If you didn’t get admission in any top engineering colleges or if you couldn’t score good marks or ranks in the entrance exams, instead of waiting another year to prepare for the entrance exams you can take Direct Admission in Engineering Colleges through Management Quota seats.
Due to poor ranks in the Entrance Exams, many efficient students are bound to get direct admission in engineering colleges through Management Quota or Supernumerary Quota Seats or NRI Sponsored Quota Seats or Gulf Students Quota Seats.
If you are also one of those who are unable to secure admission in top engineering colleges due to some reasons like:
- Low Entrance Exam Score or Rank
- Low Marks in Class 12th or 10+2 or 2nd PUC
- Not Appeared in the respective entrance exams
In such case you can apply for direct admission in engineering colleges via Management Quota seats. To do so you need to contact admission department along with your class 12th and entrance exam score, or you can also contact us for direct admission in engineering colleges through Management Quota.
To get Direct Admission in Engineering Colleges by Management Quota, you need to shell out some extra bucks in the name of donation or development charges to the college. This donation amount will varies from college-to-college and also depends on the engineering branch which you will be opting for, and it is also charged as per the reputation, ranking and placement statistics of the college.
You need to carry required documents for Direct Admission in Engineering Colleges under Management Quota.
- Class 10th Marks Card
- Class 12th Marks Card
- Entrance Exam Score Card (JEE Main, COMEDK, KCET, etc.)
- 5 Passport Sized Photographs
- DD for College Tuition Fees
- School Leaving Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- ID Proof (Aadhar Card, Driving License, Voter Card, etc.)
List of Top Engineering Colleges for Direct Admission with Class 12th Marks
When the Top Engineering Colleges name strikes in the mind, people thinking about IITs, NITs, IIITs, and other State and Government Funded Institutions, but there are other private engineering colleges and universities are also available in India producing good numbers of efficient engineers every year.
Most of these private engineering colleges and universities are available in the popular cities of the country like Bangalore, Pune, Delhi, Chennai, Hyderabad, are among them.
List of Engineering Colleges for Direct Admission with Class 12th Marks
In this section of the article, we will share a list of Top Engineering Colleges available in the popular cities where you can try for direct engineering admission on the basis of you class 12th marks.
Top 10 Private Engineering Colleges in Bangalore
The Engineering Colleges and computer teaching institutions of Bangalore have contributed a large number of their graduates to some of the world class companies all over the world. The quality education and the tremendous growth of software exports from this city earned it the name “SILICON VALLEY OF INDIA“.
Bangalore is one of the most preferred destinations in terms of higher education for Engineering, Management, Commerce, and other professional education.
Top 10 Private Engineering Colleges in Mumbai
Mumbai which is formerly known as Bombay is the capital city of Maharashtra State is one of the most populous city of India. Mumbai is the commercial, financial and entertainment capital of the country.
According to the Census 2011, the average literacy rate of Mumbai is 89.91%. Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) & many other reputed colleges are located in this city, making it one of the most sought education hubs in India.
- Veermata Jijabai Technological Institute (VJTI)
- Sardar Patel College of Engineering (SPCOE)
- KJ Somaiya College of Engineering (KJSCOE)
- Mukesh Patel School of Technology Management and Engineering (MPSTME)
- Dwarkadas J Sanghvi College of Engineering (DJSCOE)
- Fr. Conceicao Rodrigues College of Engineering
- St. Francis Institute of Technology (SFIT)
- Vidyalankar Institute of Technology (VIT)
- Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Technology (RGIT)
- Thakur College of Engineering & Technology (TCET)
- Check the Complete list of Private Engineering Colleges in Mumbai
Top 10 Private Engineering Colleges in Pune
Pune is the 2nd largest and popular city in Maharashtra after Mumbai. Pune is also known as the “Oxford of the East” the city offers both the pleasant weather and the popular institutes like College of Engineering, Savitribai Phule University. These top engineering colleges in Pune host thousands of students coming from different states and countries every year.
- MIT World Peace University (MIT-WPU)
- Pune Institute of Computer Technology (PICT)
- Vishwakarma Institute of Technology (VIT)
- Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University College of Engineering (BVDU-COE)
- MIT Academy of Engineering (MITAOE)
- Sinhgad College of Engineering (SCOE)
- Cummins College of Engineering for Women
- D. Y. Patil College of Engineering (DYPCOE)
- Pimpri Chinchwad College of Engineering (PCCOE)
- All India Shri Shivaji Memorial Society College of Engineering (AISSMS-COE)
- Check the Complete list of Private Engineering Colleges in Pune
Top 10 Private Engineering Colleges in Chennai
Chennai, formerly known as Madras, is the capital of Tamil Nadu. Chennai has a broad industrial base in the computer, technology, hardware manufacturing, and healthcare sectors. Chennai is the home to many educational and research institutions, it is also the biggest economic and educational center of Southern India.
- SSN College of Engineering (SSNCOE)
- SRM University
- St. Joseph’s College of Engineering (SJCOE)
- Vel Tech University
- Easwari Engineering College (EEC)
- Sathyabama University
- Velammal Engineering College (VEC)
- Bharath University
- Sree Sastha Institute of Engineering and Technology (SSIET)
- Thangavelu Engineering College (TEC)
- Check the Complete List of Private Engineering Colleges in Chennai
Top 10 Private Engineering Colleges in Hyderabad
Hyderabad is the largest contributor to the gross domestic product and other revenues. It is also the fourth largest credit center nationwide by RBI. Hyderabad is one of the most popular cities for engineering students in India; it attracts not only Indian students but international students as well.
- International Institute of Information Technology (IIIT)
- ICFAI Tech School, Hyderabad
- Birla Institute of Technology & Science (BITS)
- JNTUH College of Engineering (JNTUH-CE)
- Chaitanya Bharathi Institute of Technology (CBIT)
- CMR College of Engineering & Technology (CMR-COET)
- Vignana Jyothi Institute of Engineering & Technology (VJIET)
- Vasavi College of Engineering (VCOE)
- Vardhman College of Engineering (VDCOE)
- Gokaraju Rangaraju Institute of Engineering & Technology (GRIET)
- Check the Complete List of Private Engineering Colleges in Hyderabad
Top 10 Private Engineering Colleges in Delhi
Delhi is the national capital of our country India. Delhi is one among the best education hubs of various renowned and esteemed engineering colleges like IIT Delhi, Delhi Technological University, Jamia Millia Islamia, Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology, etc. Thousands of students for different states and countries come to pursue engineering in Delhi.
- Management Quota Admission in RV College
- Cost of Management Quota in Top Engineering Colleges
- Top Engineering Colleges Management Quota
- Top Engineering Colleges of India for Direct Admission
- Top 10 Engineering College Direct Admission
Direct Admission in Engineering Colleges without Entrance Exams
Many of the private engineering colleges and universities offer direct admission even without entrance exam. Although the entrance exam is the gateway to enter into the engineering colleges conducted at national, state and university levels to screen the students who are looking for admission in engineering courses.
If you will see, more than 50 entrance exams are conducted in India for engineering admission, you can’t appear in all of them, you can only appear into 2-3 entrance exams with proper attention or effort, and there will be clash of entrance exams too.
Without appearing into entrance exams, you will get direct admission in engineering colleges on the basis of your class 12th marks.
If you start your preparation for engineering entrance exam after class 12th, you will get only 1-2 months for it, in the meanwhile you need to do lot of things like:
- Fill Applications for Entrance Exams
- Do the Preparation for the Entrance Exams
- Appearing into the Entrance Exam
- Waiting for the Announcement of the Results
- Participating in the Admission Counseling Process
- Reporting to the Allotted Engineering College
You followed the above steps to get admission into your dream or desired engineering college, but it you are not getting anyone among your bucket list then what will you do, then you have only one option left, get other top engineering college without entrance exams.
If you haven’t performed up-to the marks as per you in the entrance exam, but you have good academic marks which in more than 70 or 80, in such case you will easily get admission into top engineering colleges on the basis of your marks in class 12th or 10+2 or 2nd PUC or equivalent exams which you passed.
Pros of Direct Admission in Engineering Colleges after Class 12th
- You will get chance to study in top engineering colleges with merit students
- Saves you from appearing into different entrance exams
- There will be no effect in the time of placements
Direct Admission in Engineering Colleges without Donation
Some of the colleges in India also offer Direct Admission for Engineering Courses without Donation in Management Quota Seats or Institutional Level Seats, just only they want proficient students who have strong academics, as the entrance exam score doesn’t bother much to them.
They will allow you to get direct engineering admission without donation based on your
- Class 12th or 10+2 or 2nd PUC Marks
- Entrance Exam Score (JEE Main, COMEDK, Uni-GAUGE, MHT-CET, etc.)
Some of the top engineering colleges in India do not charge donations for direct admission, but they will charge higher tuition fees in management quota or institutional level vacant seats. But many of the private colleges and universities charge same tuition fee for all students whether they gained admission in the counseling or management quota seats.
Even in some of engineering colleges, you will get direct admission at discounted yearly fees on the basis of your Class 12th Marks and the entrance exam score. Usually these Management Quota or Institutional Level Seats are available in private engineering colleges and universities.
Management Quota Fees will vary from college-to-college and these fees is decided by the Trust of the college or the governing department of the college. The Management of the College or Trust of the Institution reviews their donation and tuition fees every year.
If you wanted to earn a management quota direct engineering admission or to know more about direct admission in engineering colleges without donation contact us soon.
FAQs on Direct Admission in Engineering Colleges
Here are some frequently asked questions which would help you to clear your doubts about Direct Admission and Management Quota.
Q1. What is Management Quota Seats?
Management Quota is institutional-level seats which are reserved for those students who are willing to take direct admission in engineering colleges, or in other words we can say it is the second chance for those students to study in the same engineering college where they couldn’t take admission in the counseling process.
Usually these seats are available in private colleges and deemed universities. These seats are providing to raise the funds for the development of the college.
Q2. How to get Direct Admission in Engineering Colleges after Class 12th?
Mostly Admission in Engineering Colleges is done on the basis of the candidate’s entrance exams score and ranks. But some of the colleges offer direct admission on the basis of their class 12th marks and entrance exam scores (JEE Main, COMEDK, KCET, MHT-CET, EAMCET, etc.)
Q3. How to get Direct Admission in Engineering Colleges without Entrance Exam?
Some of the Private Engineering Colleges and Deemed Universities offer direct admission for Engineering Courses in Management Quota or Institutional Level Quota Seats. To get this seat, you must have more than 60-65% in Class 12th in Maths, Physics, Chemistry and English subjects.
Q4. Which are the Top Engineering Colleges give Direct Admission on Class 12th Marks?
There are lots of such Engineering Colleges in India gives direct admission on Class 12th marks few among them are RV College of Engineering, BMS College of Engineering, Dayananda Sagar College of Engineering, MIT-WPU, Vishwakarma Institute of Technology, Bharati Vidyapeeth College of Engineering, MS Ramaiah Institute of Technology, Nitte Meenakshi Institute of Technology, CMR Institute of Technology, Reva University, Presidency University, DY Patil College of Engineering, BMS Institute of Technology, New Horizon College of Engineering, Bangalore Institute of Technology.