CSE Direct Admission in BMS Institute of Technology Bangalore
Table of Contents
Dear candidates if you are looking for CSE Direct Admission in BMS Institute of Technology Bangalore then contact us we ACE GURU Education Services provide Direct Admissions for all the courses and their respective specialization based on the student’s requirements. We help student for Direct Admission in private colleges through Management quota seats and deal with all the courses and programs which are available for Higher Education. CSE Direct Admission in BMS Institute of Technology Bangalore
We handle admissions of all these courses and their respective specializations based on student’s requirement.(CSE Direct Admission in BMS Institute of Technology Bangalore) Contact (CSE Direct Admission in BMS Institute of Technology Bangalore)
BMS Institutions Technology
The history of institutions rewinds back to the year 1946 with the establishment of the first private engineering college in the country, College of Engineering (BMSCE), by late Sri B.M Sreenivasaiah. He was a philanthropist and a great visionary who realized the necessity of technical education even before the country got independence. He was honored by the Maharaja of Mysore with the title “Dharma Prakash Raja Kara Prasaktha” for his extraordinary service in the field of education. The legacy he once began is being upheld with the same zeal by his inheritors and they continue to cherish his vision and ideals.
Institute of Technology (BMSIT), established in the year 2002 is one of the six institutions under BMS Educational Trust, being managed by a council of trustees appointed by Dr. B.S. Ragin Narayan, the successor of Late Sri B.S Narayan and the donor trustee and Member Secretary of Educational Trust and it is one of the best engineering college in Bangalore. School of Architecture is the latest addition to the group of institutions.
Computer Science Engineering (CSE)
Computer science engineering (CSE) is one of the popular courses among engineering aspirants which focuses on the basic elements of computer programming and networking. Students pursuing computer science courses will gain knowledge of design, implementation and management of information system of both hardware and software.
Going by the name, CSE course deals primarily with the theory of computation and design of computational systems. The course is offered across the globe in technical institutions at undergraduate as well as postgraduate levels awarding B.TECH and M.TECH degrees, respectively.
- To develop technical professionals acquainted with recent trends and technologies of computer science to serve as valuable resource for the nation/society.
- Facilitating and exposing the students to various learning opportunities through dedicated academic teaching, guidance and monitoring.
PROGRAM EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES
- Lead a successful career by designing, analyzing and solving various problems in the field of Computer Science & Engineering.
- Pursue higher studies for enduring edification.
- Exhibit professional and team building attitude along with effective communication.
- Identify and provide solutions for sustainable environmental development.
- Engineering knowledge: Apply the knowledge of mathematics, science, engineering fundamentals, and an engineering specialization to the solution of complex engineering problems.
- Problem analysis: Identify, formulate, review research literature, and analyze complex engineering problems reaching substantiated conclusions using first principles of mathematics, natural sciences, and engineering sciences.
- Design/development of solutions: Design solutions for complex engineering problems and design system components or processes that meet the specified needs with appropriate consideration for the public health and safety, and the cultural, societal, and environmental considerations.
- Conduct investigations of complex problems: Use research-based knowledge and research methods including design of experiments, analysis and interpretation of data, and synthesis of the information to provide valid conclusions.
- Modern tool usage: Create, select, and apply appropriate techniques, resources, and modern engineering and IT tools including prediction and modeling to complex engineering activities with an understanding of the limitations.
- The engineer and society: Apply reasoning informed by the contextual knowledge to assess societal, health, safety, legal and cultural issues and the consequent responsibilities relevant to the professional engineering practice.
- Environment and sustainability: Understand the impact of the professional engineering solutions in societal and environmental contexts, and demonstrate the knowledge of, and need for sustainable development.
- Ethics: Apply ethical principles and commit to professional ethics and responsibilities and norms of the engineering practice.
- Individual and team work: Function effectively as an individual, and as a member or leader in diverse teams, and in multidisciplinary settings.
- The candidates shall have passed the 2nd year Pre University or 12th standard or equivalent examination held preceding the entrance test with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects, along with one of the following subjects – Chemistry, Bio-technology, Computer Science, Biology or Electronics.
- The Candidate should have secured not less than 45% of aggregate marks in optional subjects with English as one of the languages for admissions to engineering.
- For engineering entrance in Bangalore through management quota in Institute & M, the minimum percentage of marks expected is 60% as per the current norms of the management.
The candidates Satisfying the Above Criterion can Apply Through
- KCET (Karnataka Common Entrance Test) KCET, Diploma CET (KEA) | AICTE J&K
- COMEDK (Consortium Of Medical Engineering and Dental colleges of Karnataka) COMED-K
The entrance under management quota is processed in the office of the BMS Educational Trust. The Council of Trustees decides the tuition fee for various courses under management quota and seats are allotted by the Chief of the entrance Committee.
The Educational Trust advertises regarding the entrance and the application forms are issued to the aspirants in the month of June / July of every year.
6 Reasons to Study a Computer Science Degree
The digital age needs computer scientists
Like it or not you’re living in it – this is the Digital Age. Computer programmes have all but infiltrated every aspect of our lives. Computer scientists theorise, design, develop, and apply the software and hardware for the programmes we use day in day out – sounds pretty important to us.
Computer science students have excellent graduate prospects
Check out our Computer Science subject table, look down the Graduate Prospects column and you’ll notice that computer science students stand a pretty good chance of being professionally employed or in further study within six months of leaving unit And that chance is strengthened if you go to one of the UK’s best unis for the subject.
Computer scientists earn big bucks
Computer scientists are in demand and their salaries reflects this. Recent graduates in professional roles earn quite a lot on average – just take a look what graduates earn.
Computer scientists are needed in every type of industry
Every industry uses computers so naturally computer scientists can work in any. Problems in science, engineering, health care, and so many other areas can be solved by computers. It’s up to the computer scientist to figure out how, and design the software to apply the solution.
Internationally Diverse Cohort
Computer science departments at typically benefit from having one of the more culturally diverse cohorts at their respective unis. According to HESA data almost 20,000 computer science students come from overseas.
Year abroad opportunities
Computers have gone global, and it would be silly for Computer Science education providers to not reflect this fact. Check the opportunities for overseas study on the courses that interest you. A year abroad will provide you with a deeper understanding of how computers are used around the world, allowing you to experience other cultures, and gain some language skills in the process.
Why to choose engineering and Computer Science branch?
Computing is part of everything we do.
Computing and computer technology are part of the cars we drive, movies we watch, and how businesses and governments interact with us.
Expertise in computing enables you to solve complex, challenging problems.
Computing offers rewarding and challenging possibilities for a wide range of people, regardless of their interests.
Computing is making a positive difference in the world.
Computing drives innovation in the sciences, engineering, and business: Like the human genome project, AIDS vaccine research, environmental monitoring and protection.
Computing offers many types of lucrative careers.
Computing jobs are among the highest paid and have the highest job satisfaction.
Computing jobs are here to stay, regardless of where you are located.
There actually are more computing jobs than qualified people to fill them in the United States.
Expertise in computing helps you even if your primary career choice is something else.
Having a computing major will provide you with a foundation of knowledge, problem solving, and logical thinking that will serve as a competitive advantage to you in your career, in whatever field you choose.
Computing offers great opportunities for creativity and innovation.
Creating high-quality computing solutions is a highly creative activity, and computing supports creative work in many other fields. The best solutions in computing exhibit high levels of elegance and beauty.
Computing has space for both collaborative work and individual effort.
Computing is often about being part of a team that requires people with many different kinds of skills. Yet there is also plenty of space for individual flair and imagination.
Future opportunities in computing are without boundaries.
Computing is one of those fields where it is almost impossible to predict what will happen next. We cannot even begin to imagine all the ways that you can make a contribution to it and how it can make your life’s work exciting and real.
Dear candidates if you are looking for then contact us we ACE GURU Education Services provide Direct Admissions for all the courses and their respective specialization based on the student’s requirements. We help student for Direct Admission in private colleges through Management quota seats and deal with all the courses and programs which are available for Higher Education. We handle admissions of all these courses and their respective specializations based on student’s requirement.