Can I Join VIT Without Entrance?
Can I Join VIT Without Entrance? Yes of course you can join VIT even if you don’t appear for VITEEE, because VITEEE is an entrance examination only for admission to B-Tech courses but if you are seeking admission in any other course like BA/B.Sc./B-Arch and some others then you don’t need to appear in VITEEE.
In fact, for some courses like BA/B-Com./B.Sc. you can take direct admission on the basis of your class 12th score, you do not need to appear for any of the entrance examination. Can I Join VIT Without Entrance?
Contact Ace Guru Education Services or Visit our Websites- btech-guru.com or you can send us email at – [email protected] Call @ 9742479101 Ankit Mishra, 9742886036 Anis, 9035556036 Mayur Gautam.
VIT was established in 1984, under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 and was named Vellore Engineering College. VIT has a vision of transforming life through excellent education and research.
VIT was established with the aim of providing high-quality, international-standard higher education. It is still on the lookout for and implementing new ways to increase the quality of higher education. With students from all over the world, the campus has a cosmopolitan feel.
This university has an accredited NAAC ‘A’ grade. With a faculty of 667 professors and 181 staff members, it provides world class education to 8250 students. Can I Join VIT Without Entrance?
VIT Vellore Admission Process
The university provides admission to UG and PG courses. Candidates can apply for VIT Vellore admission by visiting the official website of the university and filling the application from. The university conducts VIT Engineering Entrance Exam (VITEEE) for admission to B.Tech and M.Tech. courses.
GATE scores are accepted for admission to M.Tech. courses. Vellore Institute of Technology admission o B.Des and M.Des courses is done based on candidates marks in UCEED and CEED respectively. Can I Join VIT Without Entrance?
Before applying for VIT Vellore admissions, candidates must make sure they meet the eligibility criteria determined by the varsity. Getting the documents verified and paying the required VIT Vellore fees is the final stage of the admission process. Candidates can read further to know the VIT Vellore admission process in detail:
VIT Vellore Admissions – UG Courses
The university offers 31 courses at the undergraduate level. Some of the courses offered by VIT Vellore at UG level are B.Tech, B.Arch, B.Com, B.Sc., B.B.A etc. Can I Join VIT Without Entrance?
The duration of under graduation courses ranges from 3 years to 4 years. The university also offers two integrated courses i.e. M.Sc. Biotechnology Integrated and M-Tech. Software Engineering Integrated.
Vellore Institute of Technology UG Courses, Seats and Eligibility Criteria
|Degree Name||Total Seats||Eligibility Criteria|
|B.Tech||60 – 12000||At least 55% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/Biology subjects in 12th class from a recognised board (45% for SC/ST candidates)|
|B.B.A||NA||Minimum 60% marks in HSC with Commerce/Accountancy/Book Keeping and Accountancy/Mathematics/Business Maths & Statistics/Business Studies/Business Management/Business Economics/Economics as one of the subjects (50% for SC/ST candidates)|
|B.C.A.||NA||Aggregate score of 60% marks in 10+2 with with Mathematics/Business Mathematics as one of the subjects from a recognised board (50% for SC/ST candidates)|
|B.Com||NA||At least 60% marks in HSC with Commerce/Accountancy/Book Keeping and Accountancy/Mathematics as one of the subjects from a recognised board (50% for SC/ST candidates)|
|B.Des||30||Minimum 60% in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) in 12th standard from a recognised board (50% for SC/ST candidates)|
|B.Sc.||NA||10+2 or its equivalent from a recognised board|
VIT Vellore B.Tech Admission Process
- Meet the eligibility criteria and fill the VIT Vellore application form.
- Appear for VITEEE conducted by the varsity.
- Candidates are shortlisted on the basis of VITEEE score.
- Shortlisted candidates need to register and participate in VIT counselling.
- Candidates need to fill campus choices and select VIT Vellore as the first choice.
- Next, campuses are allotted to candidates.
- Once VIT Vellore is allotted visit the campus.
- Confirm admission by paying the VIT Vellore fees and submitting required documents.
Vellore Institute of Technology Admission Procedure – B.Des and B.Arch
- For B.Des admission, appear for UCEED and obtain a valid score.
- For B.Arch admission, sit for NATA and obtain a valid score score.
- Next, fill the VIT Vellore application form by official website of the university.
- The university shortlists candidates for a personal interview based on candidates 10+2 and UCEED marks.
- Appear for a personal interview.
- Next, candidates need to participate in VIT Vellore counselling.
- The university selects candidates for admission.
- Once selected for VIT Vellore admissions, submit documents and pay course fees.
VIT Vellore Admission Process – UG Courses other than B.Tech, B.Arch and B.Des
- Candidates first are required to meet the eligibility criteria.
- Eligible candidates need to fill the Vellore Institute of Technology application form.
- The varsity releases merit list based on candidates marks in 12th standard.
- Candidates are then required to register and participate in VIT Vellore counselling.
- The varsity selects candidates for admission.
- Candidates selected for VIT Vellore admission need to visit the campus.
- The last step of admission process is documents and VIT Vellore fees submission.
VIT Vellore Admissions – PG Courses
A total of 30 courses are offered by Vellore Institute of Technology at the postgraduate level. M.Tech., M.C.A., M.Sc. and M.Des are the PG courses offered by the university.
The duration of all the PG courses is 2 years. Candidates must have passed a bachelor’s degree from a recognised university in order to be eligible for admission to PG programmed.
Vellore Institute of Technology PG Courses, Seats and Eligibility Criteria
|Degree Name||Total Seats||Eligibility Criteria|
|M.Tech.||30 – 120||B.E/B.Tech degree in the respective discipline from a recognised university|
|M.C.A.||240||B.C.A./B.Sc. (IT/Computer Science) with at least 60% marks from a recognised university. Must have studied Mathematics at 10+2 or graduation|
|M.Des||NA||Minimum 60% marks in Engineering/Architecture degree from a recognised university|
|M.Sc.||NA||B.Sc. or any undergraduate degree from a recognised university|
VIT Vellore M.Tech Admission Process
- Fulfil the eligibility criteria and apply for Vellore Institute of Technology admission.
- Appear for VITMEE conducted by the university.
- Candidates who have qualified GATE are exempted for VITEEE.
- The varsity shortlists candidates for admission based on GATE/VITEEE score.
- Shortlisted candidates need to register and participate in VIT Vellore counselling.
- Then, final selection of candidates is done by the university.
- Candidates selected for admission need to submit the required documents and deposit programmed fees.
VIT Vellore M.Des Admission Process
- Appear for CEED and obtain a valid score.
- Fill VIT Vellore application form by visiting the official website of the varsity.
- Based on CEED score and past academic record, candidates are selected for admission.
- Candidates who are selected need to participate in the counselling conducted by the university.
- Next, VIT Vellore shortlists candidates for admission.
- Candidates who are shortlisted for admission need to visit the campus.
- Confirm admission by depositing VIT Vellore fees and documents.
VIT Vellore M.Sc Admission Procedure
- Eligible candidates need to fill out the VIT Vellore application form.
- The university selects candidates for VIT Vellore counselling based on UG scores.
- Participate in Vellore Institute of Technology counselling.
- Final selection of candidates is done by the varsity.
- The last step of VIT Vellore admission process is documents and fees submission.