BMS Institute of Technology Direct Management Quota Admission
Table of Contents
Get BMS Institute of Technology Direct Management Quota Admission and vacant seats. Avail your seat in one of the top engineering college of India. Get complete information such as course details, course duration, eligibility criteria, important subjects present, and courses to do after Graduation, scope and job opportunities in
Founders of BMS Institute of Technology
BMS Institute of Technology Direct Management Quota Admission Established in 2002, BMS Institute of Technology and Management is located in Bangalore, Karnataka. BMS Institute of Technology and Management offers undergraduate (B.E.) program in seven different branches of engineering and technology and 3 postgraduate programs in computer science and machine design, computer applications. Doctoral programs and an M.Sc (Engg.) by research program is also offered by the institute. Applicants seeking admission to undergraduate courses must have completed senior secondary school.
The selection procedure is merit based. Candidate must possess an undergraduate degree from a reputed university to register and fill the application forms for the master degree courses. His history of BMS institutions rewinds back to the year 1946 with the establishment of the first private engineering college in the country, BMS College of Engineering (BMSCE), by late Sri B.M Sreenivasaiah.
He was a philanthropist and a great visionary who realized the necessity of technical education even before the country got independence. He was honored by the Maharaja of Mysore with the title “Dharma Prakasha Raja Karya Prasaktha” for his extraordinary service in the field of education. The legacy he once began is being upheld with the same zeal by his inheritors and they continue to cherish his vision and ideals.
- 10+2 or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics, along with one of the following optional subjects: Chemistry, Bio-Technology, Biology with at least 50% aggregate marks
BMS Admission Registration 2023
- To fill up the COMEDK application form, candidates must register themselves on the official website.
- He/she must provide all the necessary personal details.
- After previewing and ensuring that the details, the candidate will be able to successfully register. He/she will receive credentials (user id and password) for the application form.
- After using the credentials, the candidate must log in and fill the other details remaining in the application form. At this stage, he/she must also select the course to be pursued.
- He/she must upload a scanned recent photograph along with the scanned copies of the required documents.
- The applicant must select three nearby examination centers from the given list.
- The payment must be done online and it is non-refundable.
- The application fee is INR 1200 for PCB/PCM students and INR 1500 for PCMB students.
- After the payment of the application fee, a transaction ID will be displayed which must be noted down for later use.
- After this is completed, it is compulsory to take a print out of the form for future reference
Documents required for Counselling
- Class X mark sheet and passing certificate
- Class XII mark sheet and passing certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Identity Proof
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Recent passport size photographs
The institute follows reservation as per the guidelines issued by the government. To avail admission to a reserved seat, an applicant must be able to produce all the required documents. The institute reserves a fixed number of seats for foreign applicants.
Over last 5 decades, thousands of students have built their careers by taking direct admissions in the College. Highest package is offered by the reputed companies like TCS, Wipro, Cognizant, Infosys and others. The students are also trained with skills and knowledge to face the campus interview.
Reviews and Feedbacks
- BMS College of Engineering is one of the oldest institutions in the silicon city of Bangalore. It has another branch in Yehalanka, Bangalore known as BMS Institute of Technology.
- Faculties are selected on the basis of qualification and experience, they are best in the field of engineering
- Lab is equipped with high speed internet connection which can access by the students for more reference.