BMS College of Engineering @ Management Quota Admission
Get BMS College of Engineering @ Management Quota Admission and vacant seats. Avail your seat in one of the top engineering college of India. Get complete information such as course details, course duration, eligibility criteria, important subjects present, and courses to do after Graduation, scope and job opportunities in Contact
BMS College of Engineering Highlights
Established year 1946
Institute type Private (Autonomous)
Approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)
Application mode Offline (Pen and Paper Based)
Location P.O. Box No. 1908 Bull Temple Road Bangalore Karnataka, India
Vision | Mission
- Promoting Prosperity of mankind by augmenting Human Resource Capital through Quality Technical Education & Training.
- Accomplish Excellence in the field of Technical Education through Education, Research and Service needs of society.
BMS College of Engineering Scholarship
- Government Scholarships
- DBCM Scholarship
- National Merit Scholarship
- Karnataka Minorities Scholarship
- Defense Scholarship
- of India Scholarship for disabled students.
- Karnataka state of walk f Board Scholarship (for Muslim girls)
- Private Scholarships
- SBM Employee welfare Scholarship
- Kadambri Trust Scholarship
- B.S Trust Scholarship
- Brahmin Trust Scholarship
- Ramakrishna Math Scholarship
- H A L Employee welfare Scholarship
The Institute has an exclusive Placement and Training Centre to facilitate on-campus Placement opportunities to the students. The Centre provides pre-placement training in soft skills to all pre-final year students to enable them to acquaint to the current corporate requirements. The center facilitates students to face interviews & get jobs of their choice. More than 100 top and well-established companies across the country/abroad from all sectors visit the campus for recruitment. Every year more than 80% of students from all the programs are being placed.
- 10+2 or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics, along with one of the following optional subjects: Chemistry, Bio-Technology, Biology with at least 50% aggregate marks
- COMEDK UGET
Engineers – Work
- Engineers apply the principles of science and mathematics to develop economical solutions to technical problems.
- Their work is the link between scientific discoveries and the commercial applications that meet societal and consumer needs.
- Many engineers develop new products. During the process, they consider several factors. For example, in developing an industrial robot, engineers specify the functional requirements precisely; design and test the robot’s components; integrate the components to produce the final design; and evaluate the design’s overall effectiveness, cost, reliability, and safety.
- This process applies to the development of many different products, such as chemicals, computers, power plants, helicopters, and toys.
- In addition to their involvement in design and development, many engineers work in testing, production, or maintenance.
- These engineers supervise production in factories, determine the causes of a component’s failure, and test manufactured products to maintain quality.
- They also estimate the time and cost required to complete projects. Supervisory engineers are responsible for major components or entire projects.
- Engineers use computers extensively to produce and analyze designs; to simulate and test how a machine, structure, or system operates; to generate specifications for parts; to monitor the quality of products; and to control the efficiency of processes.
- Nanotechnology, which involves the creation of high-performance materials and components by integrating atoms and molecules, also is introducing entirely new principles to the design process.
- Aerospace engineers design, test, and supervise the manufacture of aircraft, spacecraft, and missiles. Those who work with aircraft are called aeronautical engineers, and those working specifically with spacecraft are astronautically engineers.
- Campus Placements *** BMS College of Engineering @ Management Quota Admission ***
All engineer colleges have a dedicated placement cell that work towards getting the engineer graduates placed in reputed organizations. Generally, after B.T.E.C.H students are hired by private companies for entry-level job roles in technical fields. Students, who take up jobs through campus placements, generally do so, in order to gain the relevant experience in their field before further studies.
- PSU Jobs *** BMS College of Engineering @ Management Quota Admission ***
After B.T.E.C.H students can also take up technical jobs in Public Sector Undertakings through the GATE / Graduate Aptitude Test for Engineer. Many PSUs hire B.T.E.C.H students for entry-level jobs based upon their GATE score. A few PSUs such as CII, ISRO and BARC also conduct their own exams to screen B.T.E.C.H students for entry level jobs.
- Engineering Services Exam *** BMS College of Engineering @ Management Quota Admission ***
Engineer Services Exam is a national level screening test conducted by the UPSC / the Union Public Service Commission. The exam is the right choice for B.T.E.C.H students who aspire for government jobs in different sectors such as Defense, PWD, and Railways etc. While the ESE exam pattern and syllabus is quite similar, it also has a non-technical component and three-stage screening process, which makes it a tough exam to crack.
- Private Companies *** BMS College of Engineering @ Management Quota Admission ***
For students who do not want to opt for campus placements, they can also apply to different private companies for a job, after completing their B.T.E.C.H programmed. Students can also take up employability tests such as AMCAT and litmus in order to prove their technical prowess and improve their chances of being selected for the job. After joining private companies in entry-level technical roles, students can gain the necessary knowledge and experience to earn promotions to rise the ranks of the corporate ladder.