BMS College of Engineering Direct B.tech Admission by Management Quota
Table of Contents
If you are looking for BMS College of Engineering Direct B.tech Admission by Management Quota for 2022 academic year. Feel Free to. We provides Management quota seat in top Engineering Institute at Bangalore & Pune. So Reach us and get top most branches as your choice. Seats Are limited.. Hurry up..!!
BMS College of Engineering Bangalore- Management Quota Admission
BMS College of Engineering is the first private sector initiative in engineering education in India. BMS College of Engineering (BMSCE) was Founded in the year 1946 by Late Sri. B. M. Sreenivasaiah a great visionary and philanthropist and nurtured by his illustrious son Late Sri. B. S. Narayan. BMSCE located in the heart of Bangalore, the Garden City of India, BMSCE is about 5 KMs from the Central Railway Station. The campus area is 15 Acres with a built up area of 62,068 Sq.M..
It was affiliated with Visvesvaraya Technological University from 1998 to 2008, and became autonomous in 2008. BMSCE is located on the Basavangudi Area Bull Temple Road, diagonally opposite to the famous Bull Temple. Though a private engineering college, it is partially funded by the Government of Karnataka.
It is ranked among the top 10 engineering colleges in Karnataka. Many of the departments in the college like Telecommunication Engineering, Industrial Engineering, and Mechanical Engineering etc. have been accredited by National Board of Accreditation (NBA) as TIER-1. In 2011 in university examination it topped with 32 Ranks.
The Institute has one of the largest student populations amongst engineering colleges in Karnataka. Currently about 5000 students are pursuing their higher education. The academic performance of the students have been exceptional. More than 90% of the students secure first class/distinction. The Institute has a voluminous computerized library and information centre, which caters to the needs of students, research scholars and faculty.
BMSCE is accredited with A Grade by NAAC (2013-2018). The Engineering Programs of BMS College of Engineering (BMSCE) Bangalore is accredited by National Board of Accreditation (NBA) in Tier I Format, recognized by Washington Accord during October 2014. The Accreditation is manifestation that the Institution is recognized for promoting high quality engineering education and continuously meeting the established quality standards.
UG Programmes Offered by BMSCE:
The undergraduate Programmes of the Institute have been awarded the Autonomous Status by the Government/University from the academic year 2008-09 onwards. It is positive reflection on the academic excellence nurtured by the Institute. Autonomy has provided Academic Flexibility that is required to periodically review the course contents and mechanisms of course delivery in the light of changing demands of the market. BMSCE offer different specialisation for Engineering course.
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Industrial Engineering and Management
- Information Science and Engineering
- Instrumentation Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Medical Electronics
- Telecommunication Engineering
Eligibility Criteria for Admission:
Students who wants to take admission in top MS Ramaiah Institute of Technology in Management quota seats should have to score minimum 45% in their respective Board 10th and 12th exams and should have appear in any one of all India entrance exam like COMED-K / JEE and for Karnataka students CET exams then only the students will be eligible for the admission in management quota for more details please contact us.
Why Join BMS College Bangalore:
- BMSCE offers 13 Undergraduate & 16 Postgraduate courses both in conventional and emerging areas. 15 of its Departments are recognized as Research Centers offering PhD/M.Sc (Engineering by Research) degrees in Science, Engineering, Architecture and Management. BMS College of Engineering Direct B.tech Admission
- BMSCE is rated 13th among top 100 engineering institutes in the country by Times of India for 2015 and rated 3rd amongst top 50 private Engineering Colleges by Times of India for 2015.
- The College has been effectively practicing outcome based education. BMSCE is an autonomous institute with NBA accrediation for Engineering programs and courses affiliated to Visvesvaraya Technological University and approved by AICTE. The Faculty includes Ph.D holders and Ph.D guides and various research papers have been published by faculty and students. BMS College of Engineering Direct B.tech Admission
- The college promotes entrepreneurship among students through separate Entrepreneurship Cell. BMSCE has an exclusive Placement and Training Centre to facilitate on-campus placement opportunities to the students and provides pre-placement training in soft skills to all pre-final year students to enable them to acquaint to the current corporate requirements. BMS College of Engineering Direct B.tech Admission
- BMSCE has separate hostel facility for boys, girls and international students. Medical facilities are also available at BMS Hospital Trust located opposite to the college.
Read this also:
- BMS Direct Admission 2024 Management Quota Seats
- Management Quota Admission in RV College 2024-2026
- Top 5 Engineering Colleges in Bangalore Direct Admission
- BITS PILANI Management Quota Fees
- BMS College Bangalore B. Tech Management Quota
The campus of the college is very green and well organized. The campus has eight main buildings which include the Library, the Classroom Block, the Mechanical & Architecture Block, Computer Science/Information Science/Telecommunication/Electronics departments block, the Administrative Block and the Sports Complex, the Science Block and the Post-Graduate Block. BMS College of Engineering Direct B.tech Admission
The campus also houses a large football ground at its center, a clay Tennis Court and an outdoor basketball court as well. The Sportscomplex houses an indoor Basketball court, which can double as badminton courts, a Gym and table tennis as well. BMS College of Engineering Direct B.tech Admission
BMS R&D Center involves developing projects in different areas to get external funds as well as to publish the results in National and International Journals of repute with a view to get the attention of national and international academic, research and other concerned organizations for mutually beneficial future collaborations. Dr. Martin Jebraj is the head of BMS R&D center. BMS College of Engineering Direct B.tech Admission
- Placement and Training department facilitates on-campus placement opportunities to the students. BMS College of Engineering Direct B.tech Admission
- Entrepreneurship Development Cell to provide career oriented education to students
- Provides pre-placement training in soft skills to enable students to acquaint to the current corporate requirements. BMS College of Engineering Direct B.tech Admission
- Provides training in technical and soft skills including Personality Development, CV Writing, Communication Skills, Aptitude tests, Interview Technique to all students
- Many well established companies across the country/abroad from all sectors visit the campus for recruitment. BMS College of Engineering Direct B.tech Admission
- Every year more than 80% of students from all the programs gets placed.
- Provides internship opportunities for PG students by various companies like Tektronix, Unisys, Kyocera Wireless, Honeywell, Global Edge Software Limited, Robert Bosch, Oracle etc.