Bangalore Institute of Technology Management Quota
Table of Contents
Looking for admission in engineering colleges? We are providing the opportunity for direct admission in Bangalore Institute of Technology Management Quota and vacant seats. Your search for college ends here. We know with increasing competition it’s tough to get admission into a good college which can provide quality education for the students. So here is the chance for such students to make their dream come true. Get direct admission in Bangalore Institute of Technology and transcend your dreams into reality by getting admitted into one of the prestigious college of engineering.
Bangalore Institute of Technology (BIT) Bengaluru
BIT was started in the year 1979 with the Intention of providing quality education in the field of technology and thereby serving our society. It has reached enviable level of excellence in technical education. This was achieved by our staff and committed students, as well as very good infrastructure facilities provided by the management.
BIT is located on the same campus of KIMS medical college at K.R.Market, Bangalore which is the center of the city. The atmosphere in the college is quite conductive for learning and practicing the various disciplines of the Engineering. The all-round development of a student is given top priority in college.
BIT has always been at the forefront of modern technology and is credited with the introduction of the first full-fledged COMPUTER SCIENCE & ENGINEERING degree in Karnataka. Thus, the institute has identified future growth areas and incorporated various courses over the years. At present BIT has 9 undergraduate, 10 post graduate and Ph.D. course(s) and the intake of BIT is more than 4000
BIT is the first college in Karnataka aggregated with fully fledged computer science engineering degree. Currently, it has more than 9 undergraduates, 11 postgraduate and Ph.D. engineering programs available for admission.
More than 3 thousand students from all parts of India are studying engineering courses at BIT. BIT, Bangalore has all modern facilities for technical education including research centers, laboratories, auditorium, seminar hall, hostel, canteen and sports facilities for boys and girls. Get Bangalore Institute of Technology Management Quota
To establish and develop the Institute as a centre of higher learning, ever abreast with expanding horizon of knowledge in the field of engineering and technology, with entrepreneurial thinking, leadership excellence for life-long success and solve societal problem.
- Provide high quality education in the engineering disciplines from the undergraduate through doctoral levels with creative academic and professional programs.
- Develop the Institute as a leader in Science, Engineering, Technology and management, Research and apply knowledge for the benefit of society.
- Establish mutual beneficial partnerships with industry, alumni, local, state and central governments by public service assistance and collaborative research.
- Inculcate personality development through sports, cultural and extracurricular activities and engage in the social, economic and professional challenges.
Bachelor of Engineering/Technology (B.E/B.Tech)
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Information Science & Engineering
- Applied Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
Candidates seeking admission to the first year of the four years B.E. degree course should have passed two years of P.U.C. Examinations conducted by the Pre-University Board of Karnataka State or any other Examination recognized as equivalent by the Visveswaraya Technology University and should have obtained a minimum of 45% of marks in aggregate of optional subjects.
Through Entrance Exams: Apply for K-CET entrance exams for Karnataka students who have completed their 1oth and 12th from state boards. Get Bangalore Institute of Technology Management Quota
Minimum Cut-off: BIT, Bangalore >> Rank must be below 5 thousand
Apply for Comedk entrance exams for students outside Karnataka looking for admission in BIT must score good rank to secure a seat. Get Bangalore Institute of Technology Management Quota
Minimum Cut-off: BIT, Bangalore >> Rank must be below 8 thousand.
Through Management Quota: 25% of seats in BIT is reserved for B.E direct admission for students from all parts of India looking to join bit on class 12th marks. Get Bangalore Institute of Technology Management Quota Donation for Direct admission in BIT for all branches of engineering may differ but the per year tuition fees is same for all B.E Courses.
Placement Cell Roles & Responsibility
- Students of BIT have excellent academic records and are placed in esteemed industries and corporate sectors.
- The graduates and post graduate students of BIT are continuously trained on aptitude, technical and soft skills. Seminars, workshops and faculty development program are conducted on a regular basis to update the advances in the field of engineering.
- Student’s forum like Rotract Club, TEDx, XKalibre and quiz club conduct various technical, cultural and sports events for faculty and students.
- These activities create an awareness to understand and solve professional and social problems.
- Top Companies located in Bangalore are the major partner for campus selection at BIT.
- The highest secured package is 16 lakhs for computer science engineering and 11 lakhs from civil engineering.
- BIT is able to provide 100% campus selection every year with an average package of 4 – 5 lakhs per annum.
Why join BIT Bangalore?
Affiliated to Visvesvaraya Technological University Separate placement cell Excellent academic records and are placed in esteemed industries and corporate sectors. Well educated and well trained Faculty Quality of teaching State of Art Infrastructure action for continuing professional achievement.