Sinhgad College of Engineering Management Quota Admission
Table of Contents
On the off chance that you are chivalrous to join Sinhgad College of Engineering Management Quota Admission for the future advancement and to show signs of improvement positions openings. We are here to assist you with getting a passage to this foundation. Connect with us for further more data or enlist with us,
(Enroll for Sinhgad College of Engineering Management Quota Admission 2022 Batch) The Sinhgad Group of Educational Institutes, spread over Maharashtra have a presence to reckon with. The Group is benchmarked in every aspect. It struck its foundation in 1993 to transform the dream of its visionary architect Founder President Prof. M. N. Navale into a palpable reality. The entire Sinhgad Group has convincingly evolved, into the most sought after education destination.
Every Institute is duly accredited by NBA, approved by AICTE and affiliated to Savitribai Phule Pune University. Its Smt. Kashibai Navale Medical College subscribes to the code of the IMC. Every Institute has an Independent presence with enviable state-of-the-art infrastructure and all the facilities and resources, to label it an ideal place for learning. Enroll for Sinhgad College of Engineering Management Quota Admission 2022 Batch. Invariably every campus has an impressive Research Centre and extensively stocked Library. It Comprises Institutes in its fold, run by capable and qualified resource people, drawn from various disciplines. The entire Sinhgad Educational conglomerate continues in its search for excellence.
- Spread Across More Than 500 Acres of Eco Friendly Campuses
- Sinhgad Institutes has an ideal environment with lush green surroundings and panoramic views.
Campuses are situated on a delightful hillock of the beautiful Sahyadri ranges, with the quietude form of the right ambience for learning, have clearly proven that such surroundings stimulate the brain and grooms talent. The Campus is within the Pune Municipal Corporation Limits. The campus has independent spacious buildings for various institutions, along with all other resources & facilities. Enroll for Sinhgad College of Engineering Management Quota Admission 2022 Batch.
- Symbiosis Institute of Technology Direct B.Tech Admission
- Direct B.Tech Admission PICT Pune by Management Quota
Vision is to empower every learner at STES with quality education for a successful career path. We commit to make our Value based quality Education Benchmark beyond Emulation. Enroll for Sinhgad College of Engineering Management Quota Admission 2022 Batch .Endeavor is to continually improve all aspects of life we operate in into a worthwhile tomorrow.
Holistic development of students and teachers is what we believe in and work for. We strive to achieve this by imbibing a unique value system and transparent work culture, excellent academic and physical environment conducive to learning, creativity & technology transfer. Enroll for Sinhgad College of Engineering Management Quota Admission 2022 Batch. Mandate is to generate, preserve & share knowledge for developing a vibrant society.
UG Admission 2022:
(Get Sinhgad College of Engineering Management Quota Admission 2022 Batch)
- SCOE, Vadgaon, offers BE in eight disciplines. The areas of specialization in B.E include Mechanical, Civil, Computer, Information Technology, Electronics & Telecommunication, Chemical, Production and Biotechnology. The basic eligibility criteria for admittance to BE program is passing 10+2 in science stream with a minimum of 50% marks.
- Aspiring candidates can apply online through the MHT CET website before the last date.
- Payment of fees can be made online via credit card/ debit card, internet banking, IMPS, cash cards/ mobile wallets.
- Candidates who satisfy the MHT CET cut off must register themselves for the counselling process.
Placement Cell (B.E):
- To strengthen and enhance Industry. Institute partnership by way of campus connect.
- To create maximum opportunities for the placements of the eligible students in the job market by establishing a rapport with the industry people.
- To impart personality development training to the students to face this competitive era.
- To develop national and international links with the business organizations to be able to create meaningful relationship & opportunities for the placement of the students in the global job markets.
- To develop students who are globally employable & ready hands to the industry
- To equip the students with technical skills imbibed with the spirit of professionalism.
- To ensure placement in the reputed industries
The campus is vast and houses as many as 50 colleges in it. The classrooms are clean and airy, the multistory library wing and labs are well-equipped. They even have Wi-Fi Internet connection throughout the campus! The campus boasts of A Sports Center, Net-cafe, Auditoriums, Seminar Halls, Open Air Theater and much more.
Hostel for Boys and Girls is available on campus. For every year students there are different hostel, so there is no change of ragging. The hostel rooms with individual toilet and bathroom. But sometime there is a problem of Wi-Fi and Hot water. First year hostel is above 800m long from the college. Students are pleased with the hostel infra; they’re decent enough to stay at for four years. The food in the mess is good as compare to other colleges in Maharashtra. There are so many other options on campus like Amul cafe, canteens of other colleges, etc.
I am stating few common facilities at this infrastructure of sinhgad institutes: Hostel and Mess (Both for Boys & Girls), Security (24Hrs), Accessibility & Transport (Municipal Transportation Buses to important points in pune), Campus Clinic (well equipped), Shops (basic needs, stationary, bus and train bookings, etc.), Banking (banks & ATM), Recreational Facilities (sports, cultural, etc.).
SCOE hosts a wide range of student bodies to cultivate a sense of community among the students while at the same time providing them with opportunities and challenges. SCOE’s many organizations and clubs help foster a spirit of leadership development and event planning among the students as well as act as a platform for interacting with alumni and industry professionals. The activities of these organization is managed by a specially elected student body under the guidance of an assigned staff coordinator.
Student Organizations & Clubs:
- Singad Student Council.
- Abhiyanta Manch
- Quantum (E&TC Department)
- Cyber Times (Computer Engg Department)
- Prayas Club
- The Arts Circle
- The English Club
- Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE)
- The Sinhgad Environmental Conservation Organization (SECO)
- The Sinhgad Robo Club
- IEEE student’s chapter(E&TC)
Placements: Here, the placements are good. Till now, i.e., 25th January, minimum 60% of the students are placed, and few of them are joined too. About the internship, good companies were there for internships like ICICI and Return on Web. There was Bajaj Finance also for the internship.
Infrastructure: The infrastructure is the best of this campus. It is near the cultural centre, i.e., the most common place in the campus and it is near the sports ground.
Faculty: The faculty members in this college are very friendly and very helpful. The faculty members have great knowledge about the curriculum, and they have designed the curriculum in such a way that a student covers all the part which he or she should cover in the syllabus of Masters of Business Administration.