Ramaiah Engineering College Direct Admission by Management Quota
Ramaiah Engineering College Direct Admission by Management Quota. For engineering aspirants, it’s becoming tough to get admission in engineering Institutes of Bangalore. But, here we are providing Direct Admission in Top Engineering Institute Bangalore. This is a golden opportunity for all engineering aspirants.
Get Direct Ramaiah Engineering College Direct Admission under Management Quota seat for this academic year Visit the website – btech-guru.com , for more inquires- Ace Guru Education Services, email us: [email protected] for more details contact Ankit Mishra (+91-9742479101), Anis (+91-9742886036), Mayur Gautam (+91-9035556036) & book your seat right now…!! Limited seats are available… Be Quick…!!!
Ms Ramaiah Institute of Technology Bangalore- Direct Admission
MS Ramaiah Institute of Technology (MSRIT) was started in 1962 by Late Dr. M S Ramaiah, our Founder Chairman who was a renowned visionary, philanthropist, and a pioneer in creating several landmark infrastructure projects in India. Noticing the shortage of talented engineering professionals required to build a modern India, Dr. M S Ramaiah envisioned MSRIT as an institute of excellence imparting quality and affordable education.
MS Ramaiah Institute of Technology Bangalore has separate hostel facilities for girls and boys managed by experienced wardens to ensure a calm and conducive atmosphere. The hostels provide a friendly atmosphere, healthy food to enable students to concentrate on their studies in comfort.
MSRIT is one of the preferred technical institutes for a large number of big corporate for recruiting on campus. Multi National Companies visit the Campus to recruit the best talent of the institution.
The placement department has all facilities to enable deserving students of MSRIT to get competitive placements. Reputed companies visit institutes regularly for placements.
The Training & Placement department is well equipped with training rooms with projectors, Wi-Fi facilities, and excellent infrastructure to support at every stage of the placement processes on the campus.
The M. S. Ramaiah Institute of Technology, Bangalore is one of the reputed Engineering Institute s in Karnataka. This Institute was established in 1962. Now, the Institute is also referred to as RIT (Ramaiah Institute of Technology).
It is an arm of the Gokula Education Foundation. The MSRIT offers UG, PG, and Ph. D courses in numbers of disciplines including B. E, and M. Tech. Ramaiah Engineering College Direct Admission
The air conditioned and fully automated library has books and journals related to Engineering, Technology, allied subjects, and Management. All the Operations of the Library are automated using Libsys7 software.
MSRIT Library has 6 blocks that are spread across the campus with state of art infrastructure facilities. Remote access to e-resources has been facilitated by the library. Ramaiah Engineering College Direct Admission
- It has NAAC accreditations also.
- The Institute is affiliated with the VTU (Visvesvaraya Technical University), Belgaum.
- It is a Private Institute. Ramaiah Engineering College Direct Admission
The M. S. Ramaiah Institute of Technology, Bangalore imparts quality education to students by providing them access to modern laboratories, libraries, sports, research facilities, and clubs. Ramaiah Engineering College Direct Admission
- M S Ramaiah Medical College
- M S Ramaiah Institute of Management
- M S Ramaiah Polytechnic
- M S Ramaiah College of Hotel Management
- M S Ramaiah Institute of Health and Science
Undergraduate Course Offered by MSRIT :
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Industrial Engineering & Management
- Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering
- Information Science & Engineering
- Telecommunication Engineering
- Medical Electronics
Eligibility & Admission Process :
- Admissions in the MSRIT are done on the basis of applicant’s score in the KCET/ COMEDK-UGET Exam.
- The candidate should have passed Class 12th / equivalent in the PCM subjects from a recognised board.
- The General Category candidates should have a minimum aggregate of 45% marks and the Reserved Category candidates should have at least 40% marks.
The eligibility for admission is 45% in case of General Category and 40% marks in the qualifying examination in case of SC/ST, Category-1 and OBC Category candidates. The marks obtained by the candidate in Biotechnology/ Biology/ Computer Science/ Electronics in the qualifying examination will be considered in the place of Chemistry in case the marks obtained in Chemistry is less for the required aggregate percentage for the purpose of determination of eligibility (and not for the purpose of determination of rank, in respect of enginering/technology courses). Ramaiah Engineering College Direct Admission
Entrance Exam: KEA / COMEDK
- Placement and Training cell has alliances with some top companies for bridging the gap between industry and academics
- The training department offers some courses like soft skills, technical skills, communication skills, personality development etc
- The department prepares students by organizing mock aptitude tests, group discussions, personality development tests, pre-placement talks and on campus interviews. Ramaiah Engineering College Direct Admission
- Active placement cell has an excellent track record of placements through on campus recruitments
- Placement cell helps students to make it to the best organizations in the fields of software, core industries, management, etc.
- Separate Entrepreneurship Development Cell (EDC) encourages students to unbind their minds from the unconventional
Rankings & Awards :
- Ranked 1st among ‘Private Engineering Institute across Karnataka’ and 15th among ‘Engineering Colleges across India’ by India Today Nielsen Survey 2015
- Ranked 1st among ‘ Institute in Karnataka’ and 18th among ‘Engineering College across India’ by the India Today 2014
- Ranked 2nd among ‘Private Engineering College’ across Karnataka and 6th among ‘Private Engineering Institute ‘ across India by Outlook 2015
- Ranked 8th in ‘Top 50 Private Engineering Colleges’ by Higher Education Review 2014. Ramaiah Engineering College Direct Admission
- Ranked 33rd among ‘Top 100 Engineering Institutes for Research and Teaching’ in India by National Institutional Ranking Framework (MHRD) in 2016
Infrastructure / Facilities : ( Ramaiah Engineering College Direct Admission )
- WI-FI enabled campus spread across 25 acres
- Spacious class rooms with LCD projectors
- Well-equipped modern laboratories
- High tech conference halls and auditoriums to conduct seminars, guest lectures, workshops. Ramaiah Engineering College Direct Admission
- Library has a well stacked books and journals.
- Library has a digital section with subscription to several leading e-journals
- Huge sports complex with basketball court, badminton court, cricket field
- A modern fitness centre/gym
- Canteens serving healthy and hygienic food to students and staff
- Health care facilities available on campus to treat students and staff
- Transport facility to commute to and from college
*** Ramaiah Engineering College Direct Admission under Management Quota***
Visit the website – btech-guru.com , for more inquires- Ace Guru Education Services, email us: [email protected] for more details contact Ankit Mishra (+91-9742479101), Anis (+91-9742886036), Mayur Gautam (+91-9035556036) Booking in advance for 2022 batch in most of the colleges is going on. So call us and Book your seats, at a very modest and genuine rate. !! Seats are limited. Hurry Up!!!!