MS Ramaiah Engineering college Management Quota
Overview Ramaiah Institute of Technology
MS Ramaiah Engineering college Management Quota. MS Ramaiah Institute is one of the leading institutes in India, providing high-quality technical education.
MSRIT is affiliated with Visvesvaraya Technological University, Belgaum, Karnataka. The institute is affiliated and approved by the AICTE, New Delhi, and accredited by the National Accreditation.
Contact Ace Guru Education Services or Visit our Websites- btech-guru.com or you can send us email at – [email protected] Call @ 9742479101 Ankit Mishra, 9742886036 Anis, 9035556036 Mayur Gautam.
MSRIT was established in 1962 in Bangalore, Karnataka. MSRIT holds a vision of providing technical education, ideas of innovation, and a platform for the students to grow.
NAAC ranked MSRIT grade “A.” MSRIT ranked 1 among all the colleges affiliated with VTU. It was also ranked 59th in the best Engineering college category by NIRF. NIRF ranked MSRIT 1071th among the top reputed colleges in 2020.
Notable alumni of MSRIT are Komal Jha, actress Kanan Gill, stand-up comedian, and You Tuber, Suhas Gopinath, youngest CEO at 17, heads Globals Inc.
M S Ramaiah Institute of Technology Admission | Management Quota Admission
Management Quota Admission B. Tech at MSRIT
- B Tech at MSRIT is available in 12 disciplines. It is a full-time four years engineering program. Students who have passed the 10+2 level with a minimum of 45% marks can apply for B Tech admission at Ramaiah Institute.
- B Tech Selection Criteria at MSRIT are based on the scores obtained in the KCET Entrance exam. Non-Karnataka Students have to register for COMEDK to take up an exam.
- Candidates who qualify for the entrance test must attend counselling conducted by KEA.
- During the KCET Counselling process, candidates must fill their course choices/college. Then, seat allotment will take place according to the choices of preferences.
- MSRIT offers admission to the full-time B Arch at the UG level. The duration of the course is for five years. Candidates who have qualified in 12th with 50% average marks can seek B Arch admission at Ramaiah College.
- MSRIT B Arch Selection Criteria depends on NATA Score. Therefore, students must execute well in NATA with a minimum of 40% marks.
- MBA at MSRIT is available in seven streams. Any UG graduates with a minimum of 50% marks can apply for admission to MBA at Ramaiah Institute. There is a 5% of relaxation for SC/ST Students.
- MBA Selection Procedure at MSRIT will be done through scores obtained in KMAT or KPGCET. Thus, students have to clear any of the entrance tests. College also considers the valid rank of MAT or CMAT Exams.
- A full-time M Tech at MSRIT is available in 12 branches. B Tech graduates with 50% average marks are eligible to apply for M Tech admission in MSRIT.
- The selection of the candidates for M Tech depends on GATE or PGCET Score. Candidates who have secured exams have to take part in KPGCET Counselling. Finally, seats will be allotted according to the rank and options filled.
- MSRIT offers full-time MCA at the PG level. Students who have done their UG degree BCA can apply for MCA admissions at MSRIT. The average passing mark is 50%. Students must have studied Mathematics as a major subject at both UG & 12th levels.
- For MCA admissions, students must appear for PGCET Exam. Based on the score obtained in the PGCET selection process takes place. MS Ramaiah Engineering college Management Quota
- MSRIT also offers admission to the Master of Science (MS Engineering), an advanced PG degree. The duration of the course is two years. It is available in 13 streams.
- Students who have completed a B Tech degree in a relevant discipline can apply for MS admission at MSRIT. The selection of students is based on PGCET or GATE scores.
- Apart from UG and PG Courses, MSRIT offers admission to research programs for Ph.D. Candidates who have done their PG degree with a minimum of 55% can apply for a Ph.D.
- Students applying under government quota seats must register for respective entrance exams and counselling sessions.
- MSRIT reserves 30% seats for the management quota. In case students seeking admission under the Management quota at MSRIT have to fill out the application form separately.
- To apply for MSRIT Bangalore, students must fill out an online application form through the college’s main website.
- First, you have to visit the official website. Then, click the “Apply online” link on the home page. MS Ramaiah Engineering college Management Quota
- Then, fill in the M S Ramaiah college application form details. Please make the payment of the application fees without fail and submit it.
M S Ramaiah Institute of Technology Placements
MSRIT Bangalore is one of the most preferred colleges for top reputed organizations recruiting students. Top-notch companies visit the campus for placement to provide jobs with the best salary package for the talented student from this college. Therefore, the primary objective of RIT is to offer practical placement training and support the candidates to get placed in renowned companies.
- Candidates get efficient training through experienced persons from industry domains and make the students acquainted with the present industry scenario to enhance their skills in CV Writing, Aptitude tests, Group discussions, Interview Technique, improve in communication skills and also offers soft skill training to make the student as professional and competitive engineers.
- RIT has a dedicated and prominent placement cell that offers the best training by organizing workshops, Seminars, placement talks, Industrial Visits, Mock Interviews, Group Discussions, etc. to provide industrial exposure for the students
- More than 358 Companies visited the campus for the recruitment process. Nearly 1892 Job offers, and the Placement Percentage is 95%. The Highest Package was offered at around INR 50 LPA, and the Average Package was delivered at around INR 7 LPA.
|Highest package||INR 50 LPA|
|Average package||INR 7.66LPA|
M S Ramaiah Institute of Technology Ranking
MSRIT Ranked in the position 15th among top Engineering Colleges in India, and it was declared in the year 2017 by India Today
MSRIT was ranked in position 60th by National Institutional Ranking Framework known NIRF in 2018.
Ramaiah Institute of Technology Course fee structure
|BE/BTech – Chemical Engineering||552000||4 years|
|BE/BTech – Civil Engineering||552000||4 years|
|BE/BTech – Computer Science Engineering||552000||4 years|
MS Ramaiah Engineering college Management Quota
Ramaiah Institute of Technology Entrance exams required for Admission 2022
- COMEDK UGET
- Karnataka PGCET
MS Ramaiah Bangalore, MS Ramaiah Institute of Technology, MS Ramaiah Institute of Technology Ranking, MS Ramaiah University, MS Ramaiah Engineering College Bangalore, MS Ramaiah Engineering College Bangalore Fee Structure, MS Ramaiah College of Engineering, Ramaiah Engineering College Bangalore, Ramaiah Engineering College Bangalore Admission, Ramaiah Institute of Technology, MS Ramaiah Institute of Technology Placements, MS Ramaiah Institute of Technology Fee Structure,