Direct Admission in MSRIT Bangalore Management Quota
Table of Contents
Dear aspirant if you are interested in Direct Admission in MSRIT Bangalore Management Quota Contact ACE GURU Education Services We provide admission guidance for the Direct Admission in Top Engineering Colleges by Management Quota Call us for more details are available with us for genuine inquiries!
MSRIT Bangalore – Management Quota Admission
M S Ramaiah Institute of Technology (MSRIT) was started in 1962 by Late Dr. M S Ramaiah, our Founder Chairman who was a renowned visionary, philanthropist, and a pioneer in creating several landmark infrastructure projects in India. Noticing the shortage of talented engineering professionals required to build a modern India, Dr. M S Ramaiah envisioned M.SRIT as an institute of excellence imparting quality and affordable education. Part of Gokula Education Foundation, M.SRIT has grown over the years with significant contributions from various professionals in different capacities, ably led by Dr. M S Ramaiah himself, whose personal commitment has seen the institution through its formative years. Today, M.SRIT stands tall as one of India’s finest names in Engineering Education and has produced around 35,000 engineering professionals who occupy responsible positions across the globe.
Dr. M.S. Ramaiah, a visionary, educationist, industrialist and philanthropist founded “Gokula Education Foundation (GEF)” in the year 1962 and under the aegis of this foundation was born “M.S. Ramaiah Institute of Technology (M.SRIT)” in the same year. Dr. M.S. Ramaiah, a successful entrepreneur by the end of the first decade after independence, realized that the socio-political and economic edifice of this country must be built on the solid base of education.
All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) is a national level Apex Advisory Body to conduct survey on the facilities on technical education and to promote development in the country in a coordinated and integrated manner. AICTE be vested with statutory authority for planning, formulation and maintenance of norms and standards, quality assurance through accreditation, funding in priority areas, monitoring and evaluation, maintaining parity of certification and awards and ensuring coordinated and integrated development and management of technical education in the country. AICTE has approved all the programs in UG and PG for the academic year 2018.
VTU AUDIT REPORT:
Ramaiah Institute of Technology is affiliated to Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU), Belgavi which is the state technological university of Karnataka, India to conduct UG and PG courses in various programs for the academic year 2013 – 2014 to 2017 – 2018. Also, the institute has VTU approved research centre in all the departments. Direct Admission in MSRIT Bangalore
Vision: ( Direct Admission in MSRIT Bangalore )
To evolve into an autonomous institute of International standing for imparting quality technical education.
Mission : ( Direct Admission in MSRIT Bangalore )
MSRIT shall deliver global quality technical education by nurturing a conducive learning environment for a better tomorrow through continuous improvement and customization.
Quality Policy: ( Direct Admission in MSRIT Bangalore )
We at M. S. Ramaiah Institute of Technology, Bangalore strive to deliver comprehensive, continually enhanced, global quality technical and management education through an established Quality Management System complemented by the synergistic interaction of the stake holders concerned.
Programs Offered by MSRIT :
Four years Bachelor of Engineering programs in:
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Industrial Engineering & Management
- Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering
- Information Science & Engineering
- Telecommunication Engineering
- Medical Electronics
Eligibility Criteria (B.E.) :
A candidate who has passed 10 + 2 pattern of examination (equivalent to the two year Pre University in Karnataka) with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Biology/ Computer Science/ Electronics as optional subjects in the qualifying examination is eligible to pursue an undergraduate degree in engineering at MSRIT.
The eligibility for admission is 45% in case of General Category and 40% marks in the qualifying examination in case of SC/ST, Category-1 and OBC Category candidates. The marks obtained by the candidate in Biotechnology/ Biology/ Computer Science/ Electronics in the qualifying examination will be considered in the place of Chemistry in case the marks obtained in Chemistry is less for the required aggregate percentage for the purpose of determination of eligibility (and not for the purpose of determination of rank, in respect of engineering/technology courses).
Entrance Exam: KEA / COMEDK
Read this also:
- BMS Direct Admission 2024 Management Quota Seats
- Management Quota Fees Structure for BMS College Bangalore
- Direct Admission MS Ramaiah Institute of Technology
- Management Quota Admission in RV College 2024-2025
- Direct Admission in BMS Institute of Technology
Documents Required For Booking : ( Direct Admission in MSRIT Bangalore )
- Valid passport and visa copies of parent and student (if student is studying in India, passport and visa copy not required).
- Employment certificate of Father/ Mother from the employer stating working from to till date (Minimum 5 years of service is compulsory) for students taking admission under NRI Quota. (Original). Direct Admission in MSRIT Bangalore
- Letter from Indian Embassy in proof of NRI Status. (Original)
- Qualifying marks sheet of student (10 + 2). (10th and 12th Std., both Original)
- RP (Residential Permit).
- Demand draft should be made in Dollars in favour of ‘M S Ramaiah Institute of Technology, Bangalore’. Direct Admission in MSRIT Bangalore
FACILITIES PROVIDED AT HOSTEL : ( Direct Admission in MSRIT Bangalore )
- Well-appointed rooms for single/double/triple occupancy with attached/common bath rooms with hot water. Direct Admission in MSRIT Bangalore
- Two spacious halls for comfortable dining.
- Breakfast, lunch, evening snacks and special dinner is provided by the mess comprising of both North and South Indian food items. The Mess Committee made up of student representatives from different parts of the country decide the mess menu on cost sharing.
- Eight heavy duty washing machines in the old block provide for free laundry services.
- Ironing of clothes at subsidized rates.
- Large recreation halls equipped with LED TV’s, newspapers and magazines in each of the three hostel blocks. Direct Admission in MSRIT Bangalore
- Indoor and outdoor games facilities.
- Availability of light refreshments from the canteen up to 12 midnight.
- Health center with a senior doctor for consultation and treatment available from Monday to Saturday between 5 pm and 7 pm. Medicines are supplied free of cost.
- Round the clock security to all blocks. Additional security at blocks occupied by freshers.
- RO drinking water from the in-house plant.
- Guest rooms for visitors which are charged according to availability.
- Cabled/ Wi-Fi internet provided at nominal charges.
LIBRARY : ( Direct Admission in MSRIT Bangalore )
The Library began its existence in 1962. The library with its modern collection knowledge resources and innovative information services fills an essential role for students, faculty and the surrounding community in their intellectual pursuits. It is a centralized Air Conditioned fully automated library predominantly related to Engineering, Technology, Management and allied subjects.
Library provides a Plagiarism Checking Tool “Turnitin” used for Research Writing and “Sententia” in support of formal writing assistive tool for students and professionals. Direct Admission in MSRIT Bangalore
As per the fourth Law of Library Science, “Save the time of Reader”, the MSRIT Library has been scattered into 6 Locations spread across the campus with carpet area of 40350 Sq ft having state of art infrastructure facilities. The seating capacity of all Libraries is 1265. Library is an extremely important primary support service provided by MSRIT.
The library and the associated facilities & services are indispensable in support of Learning, Teaching and Research. This basic necessity has been recognized and the methodology of developing and using the library and library-associated services is established in this Library. Direct Admission in MSRIT Bangalore
*** Direct Admission in MSRIT Bangalore Management Quota ***