Table of Contents
Direct Admission in MS Ramaiah Institute of Technology
To be an Institution of International Eminence, renowned for imparting quality technical education, cutting edge research, and innovation to meet global socio-economic needs.
M S Ramaiah Institute of Technology shall meet the global socio-economic needs through
1. Imparting quality technical education by nurturing a conducive learning environment through continuous improvement and customization. Direct Admission in MS Ramaiah Institute of Technology
2. Establishing research clusters in emerging areas in collaboration with globally reputed organizations.
3. Establishing innovative skills development, techno-entrepreneurial activities, and consultancy for socio-economic needs.
We at M. S. Ramaiah Institute of Technology, Bangalore strive to deliver comprehensive, continually enhanced, global quality technical and management education through an established Quality Management System complemented by the synergistic interaction of the stakeholders concerned.
- A candidate who has passed 10 + 2 pattern of examination (equivalent to the two year Pre University in Karnataka) with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Biology/ Computer Science/ Electronics as optional subjects in the qualifying examination is eligible to pursue an undergraduate degree in engineering at MSRIT.
- The eligibility for admission is 45% in case of General Category and 40% marks in the qualifying examination in case of SC/ST, Direct Admission in MS Ramaiah Institute of Technology Category-1 and OBC Category candidates. Direct Admission in MS Ramaiah Institute of Technology The marks obtained by the candidate in Biotechnology/ Biology/ Computer Science/ Electronics in the qualifying examination will be considered in the place of Chemistry in case the marks obtained in Chemistry is less for the required aggregate percentage for the purpose of determination of eligibility (and not for the purpose of determination of rank, in respect of engineering/technology courses).
- Entrance Exam: KEA / COMEDK
10 + 2 pattern of education which is equivalent to Pre-university of Karnataka, India with Physics, Mathematics along with Chemistry / Biotechnology / Computer Science / Electronics / Biology as optional with English as one of the languages of study and obtained a minimum 50% of marks in the optional subjects (as per VTU eligibility criteria for the year 2019-20).
- NRIs- Children of Indian Workers in the Gulf Countries are eligible for NRI Quota (as per The Gazette of India – 2004)
- Foreign Nationals – Citizens of all countries other than India. (as per The Gazette of India – 2004)
- PIO – Direct Admission in MS Ramaiah Institute of Technology Persons who are citizens of other countries (except Pakistan and Bangladesh) who at any time held an Indian Passport, or who or either of his parents or any of his grand parents was a citizen of India by virtue of the provisions of the Constitution of India (as per The Gazette of India – 2004) Direct Admission in MS Ramaiah Institute of Technology
Documents Required For Booking
- Employment certificate of Father / Mother from the employer stating working from to till date (Minimum 5 year of service is compulsory) for students taking admission under NRI quota
- Valid pass port and Visa copies of parent and student (if student studying in India, passport and visa copy not required) Qualifying marks sheet of student
- 10th standard +12th standard Marks Sheet
- Letter from Indian embassy in proof of NRI status
- RP (Residential Permit) for Foreign students.
- Demand Draft should be made in dollars in favor of M S Ramaiah Institute of Technology, Bangalore
Direct Admission in BMS Institute of Technology Direct Admission in BMS Institute of Technology- Contact…
BMS Direct Admission 2024 Management Quota Seats BMS Direct Admission 2024 Management Quota Seats There…
Management Quota Fees Structure for BMS College Bangalore- 2024-2025 Management Quota Fees Structure for BMS…
What is the Management Quota Fees at MSRIT? What is the Management Quota Fees at…
Direct Admission in B.Tech 2022 through Management Quota Engineering is a lot more than a…