COMEDK UGET 2024: Application Form Direct Admission. COMEDK UGET 2024 stands for Consortium of all Medical, Engineering & Dental of Karnataka Undergraduate Entrance Exam 2024 conducted through COMEDK. COMEDK UGET is organized to get admission to various engineering. all medical and dental courses. Call@+91-9742479101 (Ankit Mishra), +91-9742886036 (Anis), +91-9035556036 (Mayur Gautam).
All the interested candidates who want to take admission in engineering courses can seat for the exam. This exam will be organized across the country, and once selected for this exam will be able to take admission into its campus situated in Bangalore.
The COMEDK UGET is held to offer engineering courses across 300 exam centers for around 20,000 seats. The questions in the exam are asked based on the syllabus of classes XI and XII (PCM). In the COMEDK UGET, you will have to answer 180 objective questions within 180 minutes.
It is expected that the Application Form of COMEDK UGET 2024 will be released in the 3rd week of January 2022 and will continue till the 3rd week of April 2024.
All those students who have passed the second PUC/ Higher Secondary/ 10+2 / equivalent exam with an aggregate of 45% marks from any School/ Board recognized by the state/central government can apply for the exam.
In the article below, you will find all the important details related to COMEDK UGET 2024 (Consortium of Medical, Engineering, & Dental Karnataka Under Graduate Entrance Exam 2024) such as Application Form, Important Exam Dates, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Admit Card, Result, Counselling, etc.
COMEDK UGET 2022 Highlights
Table of Contents
|The Consortium of Medical, Engineering, and Dental Colleges of Karnataka Under Graduate Entrance Test 2022
|Popularly Known As
|COMEDK UGET 2022
|Exam Conducting Authority
|COMEDK (Consortium of Medical, Engineering, and Dental Colleges of Karnataka)
|Undergraduate Entrance Examination
|Level of Examination
|Online i.e. CBT (Computer Based Test)
|154 exam cities
|No of Applicants apply for COMEDK UGET
|Over 2 lakh
|No. of participating colleges
|190 engineering colleges
|20,000 + seats
COMEDK UGET 2024 Important Exam Dates
The section given below will give the information about crucial dates for COMEDK UGET 2024. Note that the dates given below are tentative and exact official dates are yet to be released by the COMEDK. COMEDK UGET 2024: Application Form Direct Admission
COMEDK 2024 Application Form
COMEDK 2022 Application Form
The COMEDK UGET 2022 application form will be released online only on the official website of COMEDK i.e. comedk.org. Candidates should be remembered that no other application mode is accepted.
To apply for COMEDK UGET candidates first have to register themselves on its official website then they will have to fill the required application form.
After filling the application form, the application fee will have to be paid through online mode.
Filling of COMEDK UGET 2022 Application Form?
Step 1: Fill Online Registration Form
- Open the official website i.e. comedk.org and then click on the Registration link to register yourself on the official website.
- Now candidates need to fill in the required personal details along with an active mobile number and valid email id.
- Once you fill in the details, then submit the registration form. After submission, you will get an automated generated Registration ID & password on the registered email ID/ mobile number.
Step 2: Fill Online Application Form
- To complete the COMEDK UGET application process, you have to log in with your registration id & password.
- Now after login, candidates have to give required personal details, educational qualification details, preference of exam center, and all the other required details.
Step 3: Uploading Documents
- After filling the application form, candidates will have to upload their recent colored passport size photograph (30mm x 45mm) in JPEG format with a file size less than 80kb.
- After uploading the photograph candidates will have to upload their handwritten signature (35mm x 80m) with a file size less than 80kb.
- In the last, Candidates will also have to upload the Father’s signature/Guardian’s signature and unique Id proof with the file size less than 80kb & 150 kb respectively in the prescribed format.
Step 4: Online Fee Payment
- Now candidates will have to proceed with payment to complete the application process.
- Go to the payment gateway. For this, you have to re-login, and then have to check payment status.
- After making payment, candidates will have to submit the application form. To submit the application form, click on the preview button and then preview the COMEDK UGET 2022 Application Form. Re-verify the details and then finally submit the application form.
The application fee for COMEDK UGET (based on information from the previous year) can be checked out from the table given below.
|COMEDK and UNIGAUGE
|PCM (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics)
Candidates will have to upload scanned images of their recent colored photograph, signature, and ID proof. The file size, dimension, and format should be the same as described in the information brochure.
Mode of Payment
The application fee for COMEDK UGET will be paid through online mode only using a Credit card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking, etc. It should be noted that the application fee of COMEDK UGET will be neither transferable nor refundable.
COMEDK UGET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria set by the COMEDK for B.E/B.Tech and B.Arch courses are different. It is advisable to check all the eligibility criteria before filling the COMEDK UGET 2022 form.
If a candidate fails to meet any of the required eligibility criteria then he/she will not be able to get admission to the desired courses.
Required eligibility criteria for the Architecture and Engineering courses are mentioned below, interested candidates can check the details.
For Under Graduate Engineering Courses
- The minimum qualification needed to apply for B.E./B.Tech. is 10+2 Higher Secondary/ Second PUC/ Equivalent exam from any board/ institution recognized by the State / Central Government.
- Candidates must have studied PCM ( Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics) with English as a mandatory subject in class 10+2.
- Candidates must have acquired the qualifying exam with a minimum of 45% aggregate marks for general category candidates of Karnataka (40% for SC/ ST / OBC) in PCM.
- Candidates should have scored minimum passing marks in each individual subject.
- Candidates who appeared for Diploma courses will not be eligible for COMEDK and also lateral entry will not be allowed in any course.
Note: It should be pointed out that all the candidates will have to produce all the eligibility certificates at the time of counseling to prove their eligibility.
COMEDK UGET 2024 Exam Pattern
The COMEDK UGET 2024 will be of 3 hours online paper consisting of 180 questions. The details regarding the exam pattern of COMEDK UGET is given below:
- Exam Mode: The exam mode will be online.
- Exam Date: It is expected that the COMEDK UGET 2024 will be organized tentatively in the 2nd week of May month.
- Subjects: The questions will be asked from the subjects of Physics, Maths, and Chemistry of XII standard.
- Paper Language: The language of the question paper will be English.
- Time Duration: The total time given to complete the paper is 3 hours.
- Number & Type of Questions: There will be 180 questions of MCQs type.
- Total Marks: The maximum marks of the question paper will be 180 marks, where each section comprises 60-60 marks.
- Marking Scheme: One mark will be given for every correct response. There is no negative marking for an incorrect response.
How to Prepare for COMEDK 2024?
Here we have provided a few tips & tricks of preparation that are helpful for all those candidates to want to crack this exam on the first attempt. COMEDK UGET 2024: Application Form Direct Admission
Tip 1: Get familiarized with the syllabus of COMEDK. Knowing the syllabus means knowing all the topics that are important for the exam.
Try to identify the important topics and their sub-topics for each section.
Tip 2: By given priority to the subjects, prepare a good study plan. Some topics may be time-consuming and some may be lesser time taking.
For the weaker section, give first priority to that section and for the stronger section, give the post priority and try to make it the strongest.
Tip 3: In your study plan, fix an hour for revision only. Because revision is the key to ace the exam. Candidates can also prepare a short note for last-minute revision before the exam.
Tip 4: Since the exam, the syllabus is the same as the syllabus of NCERTs so it is recommended that to prepare the NCERTs well for the XI and XII standards. COMEDK UGET 2024: Application Form Direct Admission
Tip 5: While studying, make a formula chart for all the sections such as Maths, Chemistry & Physics, and learn the formulae daily.
Tip 6: Before sitting for the COMEDK exam, try to attempt a mock test as much as you can to experience the pressure of the exam. Get familiar with the nature and different types of questions asked in previous year’s papers. COMEDK UGET 2024: Application Form Direct Admission
COMEDK UGET Cut off
COMEDK UGET Cut off
The Cut off of COMEDK UGET will vary for different colleges/ categories/ branches. The COMEDK cut-off list will consist of the columns for opening & closing rank for different categories and branches. The last rank after that the admission will be closed for the respective category or branch is called Closing rank. The expected cutoff marks to qualify the COMEDK UGET 2024 are listed below: COMEDK UGET 2024: Application Form Direct Admission
|Qualifying Marks (Tentative)
|Other Backward Classes
The expected rank as per the expected cutoff marks is shown below in the table for COMEDK UGET 2024.
|COMEDK UGET Marks Obtained in PCM
|160 – 180
|150 – 160
|140 – 150
|130 – 140
|120 – 130
|110 – 120
|100 – 110
|90 – 100
|80 – 90
|70 – 80
|60 – 70
|50 – 60
|40 – 50
|30 – 40
|20 – 30
Steps Involved in COMEDK UGET 2024 Counselling
Steps Involved in COMEDK UGET 2024 Counselling
- Registration for counseling
- Uploading documents
- Arriving at the counseling venue
- Verification of Documents
- Registration, Photo & Biometric Verification
- Allotment of Seats
- Seat Acknowledgment, and fee deposits for academics
- Receiving Letter of Allotment
COMEDK UGET 2024 Participating Institutes
All those candidates who are appearing for the counseling process of COMEDK UGET 2024 will have to choose an option for the preferred colleges from the list of participating institutes (190 institutes).
However, it should be kept in mind that the seat will be allotted based on the ranks/merit, no. of available seats & locked choices. Some of the COMEDK participating colleges are listed below, candidates can check the list. COMEDK UGET 2024: Application Form Direct Admission
|Name of the College
|Acharya Institute of Technology
|AMC Engineering College
|Alva’s Institute of Engineering & Technology
|APS College of Engineering
|Atria Institute of Technology
|Adichunchanagiri Institute Of Technology
|Amruta Institute of Engineering & Management Sciences
|A.C.S. College of Engineering
|B.N.M. Institute of Technology
|Bangalore College of Engineering & Technology
|Bangalore Technological Institute
|Bangalore Institute of Technology
|Ballari Institute of Technology & Management
|Basaveshwar Engineering College
|Bapuji Institute of Engineering & Technology
|BMS College of Engineering
|BLDEA’s V.P.Dr.P.G.Halakatti College of Engineering & Technology
|Brindavan College of Engineering
|BMS Institute of Technology
|Basavakalyan Engineering College
|Channabasaveshwara Institute of Technology
|Cambridge Institute of Technology
|C.M.R. Institute of Technology
|Faculty of Engineering, Christ University (Deemed University)
|KLE Technological University
To test the qualifications, and eligibility of candidates to apply for different UG courses in the Karnataka state, the COMEDK exam is organized every year.
COMEDK stands for Consortium for Medical, Engineering, and Dental Colleges of Karnataka which is organized for centralized counseling and offers admission to Under Graduate Engineering, Medical, and Dental course in Karnataka. COMEDK conducts the COMEDK UGET once every year.
COMEDK is provisioned by the KPCF (Karnataka Professional Colleges Foundation). While admission to engineering courses is undertaken through COMEDK directly.
Candidates must have to crack exams like NATA/JEE Main & NEET for admission to B.Arch, MBBS, BDS courses respectively.