BITS Pilani Engineering Direct Admission by Management Quota
Table of Contents
If you are intending to join BITS Pilani Engineering Direct Admission by Management Quota. We are here to guide and help you to enlist best Institutes. Affirm with us for extra Information or visit our site, (btech-guru.com).
The Birla Institute of Technology & Science, is an all-India Institute for higher education. The primary motive of this college is to “train young men and women able and eager to create and put into action such ideas, methods, techniques and information”. The Institute is a dream come true of its founder late Mr G.D.Birla – an eminent industrialist, a participant in Indian freedom struggle and a close associate of the Father of Indian Nation late Mr. Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi (Mahatma Gandhi). What started in early 1900s as a small school, blossomed into a set of colleges for higher education, ranging from the Humanities to Engg until 1964 when all these colleges amalgamated to culminate into a unique Indian University of International standard. This university was christened as the Birla Institute of Technology and Science, known to many as this college.
Over the years, this college has provided the highest quality technical education to students from all over India admitted on the basis of merit. Its graduates may be found throughout the world in all areas of Engg, science and commerce. This college symbolizes the maturing of Indian technical ability and “can-do” entrepreneurial spirit, especially as derived from the private sector. This college is located in the Vidya Vihar campus adjacent to the town in Rajasthan. BITS Pilani Engineering Direct Admission by Management Quota
This college mission is to advance knowledge and educate students in science, technology, and other areas of scholarship that will best serve the nation and the world in the 21st century. The Institute is committed to generating, disseminating, and preserving knowledge, and to working with others to bring this knowledge to bear on the world’s great challenges.
This college is dedicated to providing its students with an education that combines rigorous academic study and the excitement of discovery with the support and intellectual stimulation of a diverse campus community. We seek to develop in each member of this college community the ability and passion to work wisely, creatively, and effectively for the betterment of humankind.
Bachelor Degree (B.E/B.Tech)
- Computer Science
- Electrical and Electronics
- Electronics & Communication
- Instrumentation and control
- Candidate should have passed 12th standard examination of 10+2 systems from recognized Board/Council.
- The candidate should obtained minimum 45% aggregate marks in Mathematics, Chemistry and Physics subjects.
- Candidate appearing for 12th examination or who have passed 12th examination may also apply for this college test if they fulfil the eligibility criteria. BITS Pilani Engineering Direct Admission by Management Quota
- Admittance will be made purely on merit. The merit position of the candidate for entry will be based on the score obtained by the candidate in this college test.
- First rank candidate of all Central or State Board in India will get entry this programme of their choice.
Placement Roles & Responsibility
- College contact companies about two month ahead of the placement schedule.
- Companies provide college the important information through Job Announcement Form (JAF)
- College fix mutual date and time for the presentation & selection process
- No registration charges for the companies
- A team of dedicated placement committee volunteers work to ensure simple logistics and all other related issues regarding company’s placement.
This college is a preferred destination to recruit from, for a large number of companies. We feel validated in the quality of education and experience we provide to our students when a majority of our students are successfully placed on campus. Each of our programmes are designed to give our students a balanced education with theory as well as practical knowledge. In addition, they are encouraged to participate in extracurricular activities as it helps them develop soft skills and develop well rounded personalities. It is this that differentiates our students and makes them a valuable part of any company they join.
Why Recruit from Birla Institute Of technology?
Stringent student selection – all our students enter the institute after proving themselves first the school level and then again at this college. We believe in only rewarding merit and thus offer no allowance of any kind.
World class curriculum and faculty – over 85% of our faculty members are PhDs and are actively involved in research and journal publications. Our curriculum is constantly updated to reflect the latest in technology and research. BITS Pilani Engineering Direct Admission by Management Quota
Students with experience in industry – the Practice School Program ensures that every student has spent over 7 months working in industry even before graduation. The program exposes them to real life applications of their course work and teaches them to work in a collaborative environment. The Practice School gives students the vital experience needed to adapt quickly to careers in industry.BITS Pilani Engineering Direct Admission by Management Quota
Balanced personalities – We believe wholeheartedly in helping students develop to their potential in every field of their interest. Soft skill development is made part of class-room experience through presentation and open ended learning components. BITS Pilani Engineering Direct Admission by Management Quota
Extracurricular activities, student managed clubs and events give them further avenues to express themselves and develop skills beyond academics. BITS Pilani Engineering Direct Admission by Management Quota
Top recruiters: Accolite, DE Shaw, Microsoft, Polmon, Amazon, Deloitte, Polycom etc.
Process Driven Placement System – Over time our placement process has been refined to make recruitment as simple as possible for students and companies alike. The life cycle of the placement process is:
- We contact companies about 2 months ahead of the placement schedule.
- Companies provide us with the necessary data through a Job announcement form.
- We scrutinize the requirements and then send a formal invitation to the companies.
- We fix a mutually convenient date and time for the presentation & selection process.
- We announce the visit along with the details provided by the company in the announcement form to the students. BITS Pilani Engineering Direct Admission by Management Quota
- We ask eligible students who are interested in the job to apply for the job a week before the visit.
- We provide essential details of applicants to the company.
- The company re-confirms travel plan a week before the allocated visit date.
- We book accommodation for company (on payment basis) at the Guesthouse within the campus.
- We book a presentation hall and a student volunteer is allocated to take care of the logistics on campus.
- We announce the list of selected candidates once the company finalizes it.
- Students sign offer letter and a copy is forwarded to the company.
Facilities: BITS Pilani Engineering Direct Admission by Management Quota
- No registration charges
- Rooms with LCD projectors and computers are provided for conducting pre-placement talks
- Rooms for aptitude tests, group discussions and interviews are also made available
- A team of dedicated placement committee volunteers work to ensure simpler logistics and all other related issues regarding campus placements.