Bangalore Institute of Technology BE Admission 2024 Batch
Table of Contents
If you are trying to register for Bangalore Institute of Technology BE Admission 2024 Batch to get Excellence Coaching to students for the future better placements. We are here to guide and help you to get a section to this BIT.
Believing strongly in the motto “Technology for Prosperity”, BIT has started in the year 1979 and the college has seen phenomenal growth in the last three and a half decades bringing innovation to every road we have travelled. Inside this campus the possibilities seem limitless. You will find cutting-edge technology, state-of-the-art equipment and minds that push the envelope of theory and experimentation.
- It has NAAC accreditations.
- The college is affiliated with the VTU (Visvesvaraya Technical University), Belgaum.
- It is a Private College.
Technical Education Overview:
(Register with us for Bangalore Institute of Technology BE Admission 2024 Batch)
BIT was started in the year 1979 with the Intention of providing quality education in the field of technology and thereby serving our society. It has reached enviable level of excellence in technical education. This was achieved by our staff and committed students, as well as very good infrastructure facilities provided by the management. The atmosphere in the college is quite conductive for learning and practicing the various disciplines of the Engineering. The all-round development of a student is given top priority in college.
BIT has always been at the forefront of modern technology and is credited with the introduction of the first full-fledged Computer Science & Engineering degree in Karnataka. Thus, the institution has identified future growth areas and incorporated various courses over the years. At present BIT has 9 undergraduate, 10 post graduate and Ph.D. course(s) and the intake of BIT is more than 4000. Register with us for Bangalore Institute of Technology BE Admission 2024 Batch.
There are a number of centers carrying out inter-disciplinary research and many collaborative programs exist between the college and other institutions, like IISc, N.A.L, etc. The chemistry department has been recognized as one of the latest research centers in the state of Karnataka. The College is also a program center for IGNOU. Teaching & research work is also amply supported by facilities such as central library with 90,000 volumes of text books and reference books, and an Industrial Consultancy And Research Center. Besides this, the institution also offers the facilities like auditorium (1200 seating capacity), seminar hall, co-operative society, canteen, full-fledged sports and cultural sections as well as hostels for boys and girls.
The BIT, B’lore imparts quality education to students by providing them access to the modern laboratories, library, sports, research facilities, and clubs.
College of Engineering:
|Name of the B.E Course
|Electronic and Communication Engineering
|Industrial Engineering and Management
|Computer Science and Engineering
|Information Science and Engineering
|Electronics and Electricals
- Admittances in the BIT are done on the basis of applicant’s score in the CET/ COMEDK – UGET/ JEE Mains/ AIEEE 2024 Exam. Register with us for Bangalore Institute of Technology BE Admission 2024 Batch
- The candidate should have passed Class 12th / equivalent in the PCM subjects from Pre-University Board of Kerala/ any other recognised board.
- The General Category candidates should have a minimum aggregate of 45% marks and the Reserved Category candidates should have at least 40% marks.
- To organize campus interviews
- To enhance industry-institution interaction
- To organize training program for students to develop communication and other skills
- To provide information regarding career opportunities
- To organize seminars, workshops and technical talks by eminent personalities from academic institution and industry
- To provide information and guidance for higher studies
- To be among top 3 private engineering colleges in Karnataka and top 20 in India.
- To be the most preferred choice of students and faculty.
- To be the preferred partner of corporate.
- To provide knowledge through education and research in engineering.
- To develop in each student mastery of fundamentals, versatility of mind, motivation for learning, intellectual discipline and self-reliance which provide the best foundation for continuing professional achievement. Register with us for Bangalore Institute of Technology BE Admission 2024 Batch.
- To provide a liberal; as well as a professional education so that each student acquires a respect for moral values, a sense of their duties as a citizen, a feeling for taste and style, and a better human understanding.
Campus Life: Campus life was good, great crowd. Infact the best part of the college was the crowd as it’s a full mix of people from various backgrounds. Student parties were unofficial hosted and great fun. Gender ratio depends on the branch but overall you can say it’s almost equal. Enroll for Bangalore Institute of Technology BE Admission 2024 Batch
Exam Structure: Exams were chilled out. There were 3 internals in one semester and they used to consider average of the best scores 2 for the final result. You had to get a minimum of 15 average in internals and 35 in externals for a total of 50. Enroll for Bangalore Institute of Technology BE Admission 2024 Batch .Lab internals also follow the same system and are very chilled out.
Course Curriculum Overview: The course is excellent with a balance of engineering and management subjects. Gives you the best of both worlds. The first 2 years focus on engineering and mechanical subjects while the final 2 years focus on industrial engineering and management subjects. Enroll for Bangalore Institute of Technology BE Admission 2024 Batch.
Internships Opportunities: No such internship while I was in college. The student must procure his own internship opportunities outside college if he/she is interested. Enroll for Bangalore Institute of Technology BE Admission 2024 Batch.
College Events: Every even SEM we had a cultural fest ‘Manthan’ which was the biggest event in college. Occasionally we also have some subject related seminars.
Loan/ Scholarship Provisions: Don’t have any idea about this but it is Available. Few people had a concession in sports quota as well.