Dear candidates if you are looking for Then contact us we ACE GURU Education Services provide Direct Admissions for all the courses and their respective specialization based on the student’s requirements. We help student for Direct Admission in private colleges through Management quota seats and deal with all the courses and programs which are available for Higher Education.
What is the fees of BMS through KCET Direct Admission ?
BMS College of Engineering Bangalore Direct Admission
Table of Contents
B.M.S College of Engineering (BMSCE) was founded in the year 1946 by Late Sri. B. M. Sreenivasaiah .He was a great visionary and philanthropist and nurtured by his illustrious son Late Sri. B. S. Narayan. The College has been the most preferred destination not only for students of the state but also from various parts of the Country.
The Institution is accredited to AICTE, New Delhi, Affiliated to Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU), Belgaum, Karnataka, approved by Council of Architecture (COA), New Delhi, B.M.S.C.E is a AICTE recognized QIP Centre in Engineer & Technology, BMSCE is the only institution from India adopted by the Melton Foundation, USA. BMSCE IS TEQIP Phase I and Phase II Institute (a World Bank project). B.M.S.C.E has completed 72 years of dedicated service in the field of Engineer Education. Started with only 03 undergraduate courses, BMSCE today offers 13 Undergraduate & 16 Postgraduate courses both in conventional and emerging areas.
Vision- Mission :
- Promoting Prosperity of mankind by augmenting Human Resource Capital through Quality Technical Education & Training.
- Accomplish Excellence in the field of Technical Education through Education, Research and Service needs of society. * BMS College of Engineering Management Quota Fees Structure *
- Chemical Engineer
- Computer Applications
- Civil Engineer
- Computer Science and Engineer
- Electrical and Electronics
- Electronics and Communication
- Industrial Engineering and Management
- Information Science Engineer
- Electronics and Instrumentation Engineer
- Management Studies and Research Center
- Mechanical Engineer
- Medical Electronics
- Telecommunication and Engineer
10+2 or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics, along with one of the following optional subjects: Chemistry, Bio-Technology, Biology with at least 50% aggregate marks
- COMEDK UGET
BMS College of Engineering Placement:
- The College has an exclusive Placement and Training Centre to facilitate on-campus Placement opportunities to the students.
- The Centre provides pre-placement training in soft skills to all pre-final year students to enable them to acquaint to the current corporate requirements.
- The center facilitates students to face interviews & get jobs of their choice.
- More than 100 top and well-established companies across the country/abroad from all sectors visit the campus for recruitment. * BMS College of Engineering Management Quota Fees Structure *
- Every year more than 80% of students from all the programs are being placed.
BMS College, Fee Structure: * BMS College of Engineering Management Quota Fees Structure *
- Bachelor of Engineer [BE] (Civil Engineer) Rs. 88,240
- Bachelor of Engineer[BE] (Biotechnology) Rs. 88,240
- Bachelor of Engineer [BE] (Computer Science) Rs. 88,240
- Bachelor of Engineer [BE] (Electrical and Electronics Engineer) Rs. 88,240
- Bachelor of Engineer [BE] (Electronics & Communication Engineer) Rs. 88,240
- Bachelor of Engineer[BE] (Industrial Engineer) Rs. 88,240
- Bachelor of Engineer [BE] (Instrumentation Engineer) Rs. 88,240
- Bachelor of Engineer [BE] (Mechanical Engineer) Rs. 88,240
- Bachelor of Engineer [BE] (Telecommunication Engineer) Rs. 88,240
- Bachelor of Engineer [BE] (Medical Electronics) Rs. 88,240
- Bachelor of Engineer (BE) (Information Technology) Rs. 88,240
Does engineering in India have any scope?
India have a big unemployment ratio and India produces a very high number of engineers. This is right. But engineers specially are unemployment because of other reasons, like lack of knowledge of their own field, not take interest in it, no practical knowledge. This reasons are on basis of reading. Now other reasons are high expectations, like when any Bachelor is came out to market he wants minimum of 25k salary and works in an AC chamber only, and wants that type of job who gives him everything free and he take salary for sitting only. Although his knowledge is not up to that mark to even get a job of 10k.
So, if u have really interest in some specific field and you will work very intelligently in 4 years of engineer then you will get a best job in India, you will even not go to foreign also. And answer for scope, then PSU companies, even government wants a quality engineer and start up India gave a tremendous support for your own development in engineer field.
- Thermal power industry
- Automobile industry
- Oil and gas exploration and refining industries
- Gas turbines industry
- Air conditioning and refrigeration industry
- Aerospace industry
- Agricultural sector
- Armed forces
- Shipping industries
JOB SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Creativity: You must be able to think of new systems and new ways to work. You must be able to think creatively and ask the right questions.
- Math Skills: You must understand complex mathematical analysis, calculus, and other mathematics for design and troubleshooting. * BMS College of Engineering Management Quota Fees Structure *
- Mechanical Skills: The ability to understand mechanical concepts and processes easily, as well as use equipment and tools will help you in your profession.
- Problem-Solving Skills: Engineers work to develop new solutions to problems. You will need the skills to identify the source of the problem and create and test solutions.
- Teamwork: Engineers will be part of a team in developing systems, fixing problems or creating solutions. You will need to work well with others in order to get the job done.
- Listening Skills: Listening to workers, teammates and management is crucial to an engineer’s job.
- Communication Skills: You must be able to communicate your plans, thoughts, and rationale in your job. Good communication skills will help you greatly in accomplishing your job.
- Project Management: Large-scale project require the ability to manage time, supplies, personnel and funds.
Read this also:
RV College of Engineering Bangalore
Confirmed Seat in top Engineering College by Direct Admission
Confirm Direct Admission Btech Seat in PES University
Confirmed Direct Admission Engineering seats in MS Ramaiah
Confirmed Direct Admission Btech seat in Dayananda Sagar
To know BMS College of Engineering Management Quota Fees Structure for current session. Call on We can help you to get Management quota admission in top engineering colleges at Bangalore and Pune