VIT Vellore Direct Btech Admission by Management Quota
VIT Vellore Direct Btech Admission by Management Quota. Those candidates who are interested for the upcoming examination that is VITEEE is clearly discussed in this article. Interested candidates can directly go through this article which will be surely help for the aspirants and for that we provide admission guidance for the Direct Admission in Top Engineering Colleges in the country for the academic year ‘2023’ Batch and VIT Vellore Direct Btech Admission. Get Engineering Admission under Management Quota seat for this academic year.
Contact Ace Guru Education Services or Visit our Websites- btech-guru.com or you can send us email at – [email protected] Call @ 9742479101 Ankit Mishra, 9742886036 Anis, 9035556036 Mayur Gautam.
Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT)
It was established under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission (UGC) Act, 1956, and was founded in 1984 as a self-financing institution called the Vellore Engineering College. The Union Ministry of Human Resources Development conferred University status on Vellore Engineering College in 2001.
The University is headed by its founder and Chancellor, Dr. G. Viswanathan, a former Parliamentarian and Minister in the Tamil Nadu Government.
VIT was established with the aim of providing quality higher education on par with international standards. It persistently seeks and adopts innovative methods to improve the quality of higher education on a consistent basis. The campus has a cosmopolitan atmosphere with students from all corners of the globe. Experienced and learned teachers are strongly encouraged to nurture the students.
Admission Procedure of VITEEE
- The admission will be purely on the basis of the marks secured in the VITEEE-‘2023’, conducted by VIT
- Candidates who have not appeared for the VITEEE are not eligible for admission
- Candidates will be shortlisted based on their entrance examination rank and will be called for the counselling
- VITEEE for B.Tech. programme is common for VIT-Vellore, VIT-Chennai, VIT-Bhopal and VIT-AP
Candidates can select the campus of their choice at the time of counselling based on the ranking
- The applicant for admission should be a Resident / Non Resident Indian National.
- Foreign Candidates studied/studying abroad can apply directly through foreign category only. A separate application form is made available. Kindly check our website for details.
- Candidates appearing for the VITEEE-‘2023’ should have either completed or shall be appearing in ‘2023’, in any one of the following qualifying examinations:
- The final examination of the 10+2 system of Higher Secondary Examination conducted by the State Board; Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE, New Delhi), The Council for Indian School Certificate Examination (ISCE), New Delhi.
- Intermediate or Two-year Pre-University Examination conducted by a recognized Board/ University.
- Candidates whose date of birth falls on or after 1st July 1997 are eligible to apply for VITEEE-‘2023’. The date of birth as recorded in the High School / SSC / X Certificate will be considered authentic. Candidates should produce this certificate in original as a proof of their age at the time of counselling, failing for which they will be disqualified.
- Management Quota Fees Structure for BMS College Bangalore
- Management Quota Admission in RV College
- Top Engineering college Bangalore Karnataka Direct Admission 2024
- PES University B-Tech Management Quota Fees 2023-2027
- BMS Direct Admission 2023 Management Quota Seats
Schedule and Pattern of VITEEE:
- VIT Engineering Entrance Examination will be conducted between 10th April to 21st April ‘2023’ (Tentative)
- The duration of the Entrance Examination will be of 2 hours and 30 minutes
Pattern of VITEEE questions:
All Questions will be of Multiple Choice Question (MCQ)
- Part-I – Physics
- Part-II – Chemistry
- Part-III – Mathematics / Biology
- Part-IV – English
- PCME (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English) – 120 questions (Each 40 questions) & English 5 questions = Total 125 questions
- PCBE (Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English) – 120 questions ( Each 40 questions) & English 5 questions = Total 125 questions
- No Negative marks for wrong answers
Selection Of VITEEE Question Paper:
- Candidates are requested to give utmost attention during VITEEE Question paper selection (PCME / PCBE)
- PCME – Candidates appearing in PCME (Physics/Chemistry/Mathematics/English) is eligible for all the B.Tech. Degree programmes, as per the VITEEE ranking
- PCBE – Candidates appearing in PCBE (Physics/Chemistry/Biology/English) is eligible only for B.Tech. Bio-stream Degree programmes (Bio-engineering, Biotechnology, CSE with spl. in Bioinformatics and ECE with spl. in Biomedical Engineering programmes), as per the VITEEE ranking. But after joining, registering for Mathematics as bridge course is mandatory.
Important Dates for VITEEE:
|Release of online application forms||02-Dec-2021|
|Last date to submit the application forms|
|Availability of mock test||To be notified|
|Commencement of slot booking||To be notified|
|Availability of admit cards||To be notified|
|VITEEE 2022||30-Jun-2022 to 06-Jul-2022|
|Result announcement||08-Jul-2022 (Tentative)|
|Commencement of Counselling||08-Jul-2022 (Tentative)|
- A merit list will be prepared based on the total marks secured in VITEEE-‘2023’.
Placements: ( VIT Vellore Direct Btech Admission )
Companies that come to VIT are divided into three categories namely:
- Mass Recruiter: 3.2 – 3.4 LPA
- Dream Offer: 4 – 8 LPA
- Super Dream Offer: 10+ LPA
In VIT if you are an average student or maybe a little below average you will end up with one of the Mass Recruiter Companies for sure.
- Now coming back to the question the average package for a CSE student is about 5 LPA – 5.5 LPA (Differs from year to year).
- But if you are above average student you will definitely get a Dream Offer and that too somewhere around 6 – 7 LPA.
- The highest package this year was 27 LPA (Amazon).
This year we had 800 students in CSE branch. Out of the total students who sat for the placements about 95% are placed. About 150 students got a Super Dream offer. And I think about 60% of the students who sat for the placements got a Dream Offer, despite a downfall in the industry this year.